Are you looking for a sweet, fun, loyal, and friendly breed? Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota are just what you need. If you’re searching for breeders with Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota for sale, you’ve come to the right place.
With the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the mini Poodle as its parents, the Cavapoo is a non-shedding dog with a delightful temperament. Even if the AKC (American Kennel Club) does not recognize the breed, your heart certainly will! Besides, these puppies remain small, so you can take them wherever you go.
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota for sale, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Dog Breeders in Minnesota and Yorkie Poo Puppies For Sale in Minnesota.
Cavapoo Breeders in Minnesota
Since Minnesotans have become enamored with Cavapoos, many breeders have emerged in the state. However, you must pick out a quality breeder to ensure that you adopt an intelligent and healthy puppy with a calm temperament.
1. PuppySpot’s Cavapoos For Minnesota
First on the list of breeders with Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota isn’t necessarily an individual breeder but an enormous platform dedicated to providing puppies safely to families across the United States. You can browse through various available Cavapoo puppies and connect with the breeder most suitable for you. You can check out the link to PuppySpot’s marketplace filled with Cavapoo puppies below.
2. Two Sisters Cavaliers & Cavapoos
One of the best breeders for Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota is Two Sisters Cavaliers & Cavapoos. They offer a friendly and caring environment to adorable designer puppies. The Two Sisters Cavaliers & Cavapoos are known for breeding perfectly healthy and easy-to-train dogs; you cannot go wrong when you choose them.
Each puppy is vaccinated, health checked, and dewormed. Their dams and sires are registered with the CKC or the AKC. Each pet parent is carefully selected after rigorous health checks to ensure a pure and healthy litter.
This hobby breeder is well-known in Minnesota; their breeding practices are praised throughout the state. Therefore, you can rely on this breeder to give you a healthy and well-adjusted puppy. Moreover, if you are afraid to commit to adoption, you can sign up for the foster program to foster a breeding dog!
Two Sisters Cavaliers & Cavapoos Details
- Website: Two Sisters Cavaliers & Cavapoos
- Address: Kandiyohi, Minnesota
- Phone Number: (320) 979-9168
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook, YouTube
3. Country Hills Cavaliers
Country Hills Cavaliers (CHC) is a famous puppy breeder in Minnesota. Owned by a mother-son duo who are experts on the Cavapoo breed, there is no better option for Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota than the CHC. As they are certified dog breeders and trainers who genuinely care about puppies, you should consider them.
Their main objective is to raise healthy and loving Cavapoo puppies by providing a loving & comfortable environment. The dogs are bred with health and temperament in mind. The variety of colors is also worth considering; adopters can choose from Ruby, Black & Tan, Tri, and Blenheim puppies. When you adopt a puppy, you can rest assured knowing it has received every recommended shot, is vet checked, and has a written health guarantee.
All you need to do is reach out to the breeder to be placed on their waitlist. However, remember that specific color and gender preferences will result in a longer wait time. You will appreciate that they have simplified the adoption process, and you should be able to pick up a new puppy when it is 10 weeks old.
Country Hills Cavaliers Details
- Website: Country Hills Cavaliers Cavapoo Puppies Minnesota
- Address / Location: Stanchfield, Minnesota
- Phone Number: (651) 674-8478
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. CeCe’s Cavapoos & Poodles
The next breeder you need to know about is CeCe’s Cavapoos & Poodles. If you want to adopt a premium puppy, it is a great option. You can even take advantage of their 4 to an 8-week professional training program to ensure that you adopt a well-trained puppy. Cece’s is run by a mother and daughter duo passionate about dogs, especially Cavapoos.
Having raised countless Cavapoos, the team is perfectly prepared to help you find a puppy that’s a good fit for your lifestyle. As every dog is treated with love, you should not encounter communication issues when adopting one. Interested adopters are always welcome to pay a visit. You can keep up with the breeder by liking them on Facebook or visiting their website.
Here’s how you can adopt from CeCe’s Cavapoos & Poodles:
- The first thing that you need to do is complete the application. The breeder will review it to ensure that you are the right fit to be a pet parent and schedule a meet-up.
- Interested adopters must submit a deposit of $500 with the application; the remaining amount is to be paid on the day of the pick-up.
- Then, you will review the contract to learn more about the adoption program.
- Next, you will get to meet the puppy of your dreams.
- If you and the puppy get along and everything works out, it’s Gotcha Day!
CeCe’s Cavapoos & Poodles Details
- Website: CeCe’s Cavapoos & Poodles
- Address / Location: Kandiyohi, Minnesota
- Phone Number: (320) 905-6882
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook, YouTube
5. Woodhaven Pups MN
Last on the list of breeders offering Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota is Woodhaven Cavapoo Pups MN. It is a small-scale hobby breeder that goes the extra mile to raise some of the most loving puppies. You can rely on them to get a healthy puppy for your home.
Moreover, it also guarantees that the dog you adopt doesn’t have a predisposition for congenital malignant disabilities. However, if you get the puppy found to be experiencing a disability, the breeder will give you a replacement puppy. As it is not a puppy mill, Woodhaven Cavapoo Pups only has a few litters available yearlies.
The breeder will ask you questions and get to know you; they want to make sure you’re a good fit for one of their puppies. During the screening process, you will have to respond to personal questions such as income, number of family members, past experiences with pets, etc. Although anyone from Minnesota or any other state is encouraged to adopt, you will need to visit the breeder to pick up your puppy.
Cavapoos range in coloring from black and tan to brindle to cinnamon and white. Moreover, the breeder claims that its Cavapoos are suitable for people with allergies as they are non-shedding. If you are found to be a good fit, a Zoom interview will be arranged, and you will be invited to select a puppy based on the pictures. Adoption day is scheduled once the puppy is eight weeks old.
Woodhaven Pups MN Details
- Website: Woodhaven Cavapoo Pups MN
- Address / Location: Elk River, Minnesota
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram
Choosing a Cavapoo Breeder in Minnesota
Since not every breeder walks the talk, you must know what to look for. Here are some things that must be considered to make the right decision:
- Reputation: When looking for Cavapoo breeders in Minnesota, you must learn more about their reputation. Find out what customers have to say by reading online reviews. The more you know about the breeder, the easier it would be for you to decide which one to consider.
- Health Checks: The breeder you select should also perform health checks. It should be committed to the puppy’s health. Otherwise, you would end up adopting a dog suffering from an illness and have to take care of it.
- Health Warranties: To ensure you do not waste your money on a designer dog, you must choose a breeder who offers a health warranty. It will allow you to request a refund or a replacement puppy if the existing puppy is not as healthy as it initially claimed.
- DNA Testing: As genetic diseases are quite common among dogs, you need to find a Cavapoo breeder who offers DNA test results. It must perform DNA testing to know whether the puppy you are interested in is perfectly healthy or not.
- Vaccinations: In addition to the above, the breeder must also vaccinate its puppies. It should provide a vaccination certificate, so you do not have to worry about anything. Dogs need to be vaccinated to lead a happy and healthy life from an early age.
- Communication: Lastly, you also have to learn more about the communication skills of the puppy. If a puppy isn’t well socialized, adjusting to a new environment will be hard.
More Information About Cavapoo Puppies in Minnesota
What Is The Cost of Dog Adoption in Minnesota?
Adopting a dog in Minnesota will cost you $300 to $750. However, a designer dog such as a Cavapoo will easily cost you $2.000 or more, but we think it’s worth it! These little dogs are notoriously snuggly, and they’re not particularly prone to illness. Your Cavapoo has a life expectancy of between 12 and 15 years.
Are There Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota?
Yes, Minnesota is a hub for Cavapoos. Many Minnesotans own the breed and are happy. In addition, breeders from around the country may offer to ship or deliver puppies to you. Speak with the breeder you choose about pricing and availability.
Can Minnesota Residents Get A Dog?
Residents of Minnesota love spending time with dogs. However, you will need to ask your landlord if you rent a property. Furthermore, you’ll need to chat with your HOA about fencing and other requirements breeders may have before they’ll adopt a puppy out to you.
Conclusion For “Cavapoo Puppies in Minnesota”
Bringing home a Cavapoo puppy is a big decision, but we feel it’s a life-changing one! However, it’s important that you choose a breeder who will care for your puppy in the weeks leading up to Gotcha Day. Choosing reputable breeders is the first step in building a strong and loving relationship with your dog.
Choose from the breeders on this list, or do your due diligence to research other Cavapoo breeders in Minnesota. The time you take in vetting your Cavapoo breeder can mean the difference between an unhealthy dog and a lifetime companion.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Cavapoo puppies in Minnesota for sale, you can check out:
- Cavapoo Puppies in Ohio
- Best Cavapoo Breeders in British Columbia
- Best Cavapoo Puppies For Sale in Idaho
Before you bring home a Cavapoo companion from a breeder in Minnesota, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “Things You Should Know Before Getting a Cavapoo Puppy” down below:
Dr. Sabrina Kong graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in England in 2016 and has been working at a small animal clinic in Northern California since then. She grew up in the Bay Area and got her bachelor’s degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. She also became a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner through a program at the University of Tennessee.
When she isn’t in the clinic taking care of her four-legged patients, she enjoys traveling and trying new foods with her friends and her three-legged dog, Apollo. She adopted Apollo from her clinic when he was a puppy with numerous health issues. Dr. Kong truly cares about taking care of animals.