Here’s what you need to know about this dog breed if you’re searching for Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut. Bernedoodles are lovable, quirky dogs who like playing outside even more than they enjoy snuggling on the armchair. They’re the ideal household dog, with a particular affinity for youngsters. Plus, they get their Poodle parent’s virtually hypoallergenic coat. Their coat can be wavy, like a Poodle, but straight, like a Bernese Mountain Dog. The straighter the coat, the more shedding your Bernedoodle will produce.
The fullness of a Bernedoodle’s coat makes this breed ideal for cooler climates through both circumstances. In addition, because a curly Bernedoodle coat is hypoallergenic, it is usually in high demand. While no dog is entirely allergen-free, this breed’s coat may be a decent choice for individuals who cough, wheeze, or scratch when they’re near them. Poodles are available in three sizes: toy, miniature, and standard, and Bernedoodles are no exception.
In addition, Bernedoodle breeders often offer three sizes: tiny, miniature, and standard, allowing for a wide range of maintenance and lifestyle requirements. Bernedoodles are hesitant, delicate, and shy towards outsiders, even though they can’t have enough of their people. Therefore, it’s crucial to socialize your Bernedoodle puppy, as it is with all varieties, so that she will be confident and friendly around new members. With behavior modification instruction, she can be quite attractive and charming.
Bernedoodle Puppies For Sale in Connecticut
You must choose a good breeder for your Bernedoodle. Here in this article, we have highlighted the leading Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut with all of their contact information to help you make an informed decision.
1. PuppySpot’s Bernedoodles for Connecticut
It should come as no astonishment that we’ve chosen PuppySpot as our top pick. PuppySpot is without a question one of Connecticut’s best Bernedoodle puppy breeders. They go to considerable lengths to ensure that the dog’s foster home is prepared to take on accountability for them. They’ve given birth to over 200,000 calmer and tougher puppies to grateful families, ranking them one of Connecticut’s largest puppy breeders. In collaboration with the USDA as well as American Humane, their breeders are monitored and managed.
A ten-year best-of-breed puppy health assurance is included with all of their puppies. Besides that, they have transit systems in place to ensure that your puppy arrives at your Connecticut home in excellent condition. If you want your Bernedoodle transported as quickly and efficiently as possible without having to wait a long time or deal with any inconvenience, go with PuppySpot because they know what they’re doing.
Reasons to Choose PuppySpot:
- In collaboration with the USDA and American Humane, their breeders are properly vetted and monitored.
- All of their puppies come with a 10-year puppy wellness guarantee, which is unrivaled in the market.
- Your new puppy will arrive undamaged and hygienic, thanks to their specific transportation procedure.
- If you don’t want to wait more than a year for a new Bernedoodle puppy in Connecticut, PuppySpot is an excellent option.
- Their costs are likewise very reasonable.
- Bernedoodle dogs can be purchased based on their age, height, and coat color preferences.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Bernedoodles
2. Sterling Brook Doodles
Sterling Brook Doodles maintains high expectations of quality as a family-owned and maintained breeder. They’ve been providing exceptional doodle puppies to households for over ten years, and they endeavor to deliver only the best support to make your puppy’s comfort and happiness. Even after you’ve brought your puppy home, they’re accessible to answer questions and talk about your concerns at any time during their life.
At Sterling Brook Doodles in Connecticut, they think that every puppy deserves a good start in life. Therefore, they prioritize excellence over the number, and each puppy is raised with the highest care and affection. Every new litter is reared in their home and provided social experience by spending time with their children. They also make sure that each puppy is healthy and receives medical attention as needed.
Reasons to Choose Sterling Brook Doodles:
- They’ve been providing exceptional doodle puppies to households for over ten years, and they endeavor to deliver only the best support to make your puppy’s comfort and happiness.
- Even after you’ve brought your puppy home, they’re accessible to answer questions and talk about your concerns at any time during their life.
- At Sterling Brook Doodles in Connecticut, they think that every puppy deserves a good start in life. So, they prioritize excellence over the number, and each puppy is raised with the highest care and affection.
- Every new litter is reared in their home and provided social experience by spending time with their children.
- They also make sure that each puppy is healthy and receives medical attention as needed.
- Their Bernedoodles are also available at highly reasonable rates.
Sterling Brook Doodles Details
- Website: Sterling Brook Doodles
- Phone: (401) 487-4036 Holly and (401) 380-4205 John
- Location: Sterling, CT 06373, USA
3. Dream Valley Bernedoodle
Choosing the breed of dog to add to your household is a big decision. It must be agreed upon by all family members, including youngsters and adults, and it must meet your requirements, your home, and your mode of living. For example, suppose you’re interested in learning more about the lovely, energetic, low-to-no-shedding Bernedoodle variety. In that case, you should approach Dream Valley Bernedoodle since they are knowledgeable and experienced in this sector.
They also allow you to select which Bernedoodle will be yours. They like matching parents with the right dog and observing the characteristics of their puppies’ blossoms as they mature. So, first, visit the “Choose Your Puppy” page to see which puppies are available at the moment. Then, please read the descriptions of each of their personality qualities carefully. They take this section honestly, and you won’t find any fluff explanations there; instead, you’ll get descriptions of natural features that they’ve noticed. If you’d like to learn more about a specific puppy or what you’re looking for, please get in touch with them using the information provided below.
Reasons to Choose Dream Valley Bernedoodle:
- Their puppies are in the best of health and are carefully bred to exhibit only the best characteristics and personality traits.
- They write a detailed explanation of each puppy on their website, giving you a detailed insight into each of them since they offer the freedom to choose which puppy you would like to choose.
- Their rates are also very reasonable.
- They have the option of delivering your puppy directly to your house if, for any reason, you could not go down to their shop to pick it up yourself.
Dream Valley Bernedoodle Details
- Website: Dream Valley Bernedoodle
- Location: Bridgeport, WV 26330
4. Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles
Last on the list of the best Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut is “Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles.” Each of their dogs is pampered as if they were members of the family. They are not a massive breeder, and all of their dogs are closely observed for adoption. They value the assurance that their puppies will be adopted into loving homes forever. They’ve been breeding effectively for almost a decade. On a 70-acre expansive farm in Sterling, Connecticut, their dogs are nurtured as members of the family.
Decades of expertise have taught them how to carefully select breeding dogs for temperament and health and bring out the best characteristics of the puppy you choose. These Bernedoodles come in a lovely mix of black, brown, and white. They can also be multicolored, bicolored, solid, stable, and a variety of other patterns. Be aware that they will demand to groom regularly. If you want a hypoallergenic dog, search for an F1b, a Bernedoodle that has been bred back to a Poodle. As a result, they have a lower likelihood of shedding. Keep in mind, however, that there is no such thing as a truly hypoallergenic dog. They presently breed standard and miniature Bernedoodles at Sterling Ridge.
Reasons to Choose Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles:
- They have quite an experience in breeding Bernedoodles. They’ve been breeding effectively for almost a decade. On a 70-acre expansive farm in Sterling, Connecticut, their dogs are nurtured as members of the family.
- Decades of expertise have taught them how to carefully select breeding dogs for temperament and health and bring out the best characteristics of the puppy you choose.
- Their Bernedoodles come in a lovely mix of black, brown, and white. They can also be multicolored, bicolored, solid, sable, and a variety of other patterns.
- Their Bernedoodles have a lower likelihood of shedding. Keep in mind, however, that there is no such thing as a truly hypoallergenic dog.
Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles Details
- Website: Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles
- Location: Sterling, Connecticut, United States
- Phone: (401) 640-1355
Conclusion For The “Best Bernedoodle Breeders in Connecticut”
The Bernedoodle is an adorable breed to raise at home. Since the Bernedoodle dog breed is becoming more popular, you’ll likely encounter more breeders. However, we recommend that you do your in-depth research to avoid any potential puppy mills. We hope this list of Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut will help you find a suitable breeder.
For more information on the Bernedoodle dog breed, check out our other articles:
- How Much Does a Bernedoodle Cost?
- Bernedoodle Pros and Cons
- Best Mini Bernedoodle Breeders in the United States
To learn more about the Bernedoodle, watch “Bernedoodle – Top 10 Pros and Cons” from Dog Solid down below: