Searching for Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut? Bernedoodles are lovable, quirky dogs who like playing outside even more than they enjoy snuggling on the armchair. They’re the ideal household dog, with a particular affinity for youngsters. Plus, they get their Poodle parent’s mostly hypoallergenic coat. Their coat can be wavy, like a Poodle, or straight, like a Bernese Mountain Dog. The straighter the coat, the more your Bernedoodle will shed.
The fullness of a Bernedoodle’s coat makes this breed ideal for cooler climates. In addition, because a curly Bernedoodle coat is hypoallergenic, it is usually in high demand. While no dog is entirely allergen-free, this breed’s coat may be a decent choice for individuals who cough, wheeze, or scratch when they’re near them. Most Doodles are available in three sizes: toy, miniature, and standard, and Bernedoodles are no exception.
Bernedoodles are hesitant, delicate, and shy towards outsiders, even though they can’t get enough of their humans! Therefore, it’s crucial to socialize your Bernedoodle puppy, as it is with all varieties, so that she will be confident around new people. With behavior modification instruction, she can be quite charming!
Bernedoodle Puppies For Sale in Connecticut
You must choose a responsible breeder for your Bernedoodle. Here in this article, we have highlighted the leading Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut with all of their contact information to help you make an informed decision.
1. PuppySpot’s Bernedoodles for Connecticut
It should come as no surprise that we’ve chosen PuppySpot as our top pick. PuppySpot is without a question one of Connecticut’s best Bernedoodle puppy breeders. They go to considerable lengths to ensure that the dog’s foster home is prepared to take on the responsibility of caring for them. They’ve sold over 200,000 healthy and vibrant puppies to grateful families, ranking them one of Connecticut’s largest puppy breeders. In collaboration with the USDA as well as American Humane, their breeders are monitored and managed.
A ten-year best-of-breed puppy health assurance is included with all of their puppies. Besides that, they have transit systems in place to ensure that your puppy arrives at your Connecticut home in excellent health. If you want your Bernedoodle transported as quickly and efficiently as possible without having to wait a long time or deal with any inconvenience, go with PuppySpot because they know what they’re doing.
Reasons to Choose PuppySpot:
- In collaboration with the USDA and American Humane, their breeders are properly vetted and monitored.
- All of their puppies come with a 10-year puppy wellness guarantee, which is unrivaled in the market.
- Your new puppy will arrive undamaged and hygienic, thanks to their specific transportation procedure.
- If you don’t want to wait more than a year for a new Bernedoodle puppy in Connecticut, PuppySpot is an excellent option.
- Their costs are very reasonable.
- Bernedoodle dogs can be purchased based on their age, height, and coat color preferences.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Bernedoodles
2. Sterling Brook Doodles
Sterling Brook Doodles maintains high expectations of quality as a family-owned breeder. They’ve been providing exceptional doodle puppies to households for over ten years, and they endeavor to deliver only the best support to ensure your puppy’s comfort and happiness. Even after you’ve brought your puppy home, they’re accessible to answer questions and talk about your concerns at any time during their lifespan.
At Sterling Brook Doodles in Connecticut, they know that every puppy deserves a good start in life. Therefore, they prioritize quality over quantity, and each puppy is raised with care and affection. Every new litter is whelped and raised in the family home and provided social experience by spending time with their children. They also make sure that each puppy is healthy and receives medical attention as needed.
Reasons to Choose Sterling Brook Doodles:
- They’ve been providing exceptional doodle puppies to households for over ten years, and they endeavor to deliver only the best support to make your puppy’s comfort and happiness.
- Even after you’ve brought your puppy home, they’re accessible to answer questions and talk about your concerns at any time during their life.
- At Sterling Brook Doodles in Connecticut, they think that every puppy deserves a good start in life. So, they prioritize excellence over the number, and each puppy is raised with the highest care and affection.
- Every new litter is reared in their home and provided social experience by spending time with their children.
- They also make sure that each puppy is healthy and receives medical attention as needed.
- Their Bernedoodles are also available at highly reasonable rates.
Sterling Brook Doodles Details
- Website: Sterling Brook Doodles
- Phone: (401) 487-4036 Holly and (401) 380-4205 John
- Location: Sterling, CT 06373, USA
3. Dream Valley Bernedoodle
Choosing the breed of dog you’d like to add to your household is a big decision. It must be agreed upon by all family members, including youngsters and adults, and it must meet your requirements, your home, and your mode of living. For example, suppose you’re interested in learning more about the energetic, low-to-no-sheddingBernedoodle breed. In that case, you should check out Dream Valley Bernedoodle.
Dream Valley is experienced in matching parents with the right dog and observing the characteristics of their puppies as they mature. First, visit the “Choose Your Puppy” page to see which puppies are available at the moment. Then, please read the descriptions of each of their personality qualities carefully. If you’d like to learn more about a specific puppy or what you’re looking for, please get in touch with them using the information provided below.
Reasons to Choose Dream Valley Bernedoodle:
- Their puppies are in the best of health and are carefully bred to exhibit only the best characteristics and personality traits.
- They write a detailed explanation of each puppy on their website, giving you a detailed insight into each of them since they offer the freedom to choose which puppy you would like to choose.
- Their rates are also very reasonable.
- They have the option of delivering your puppy directly to your house if, for any reason, you could not go down to their facility to pick it up yourself.
Dream Valley Bernedoodle Details
- Website: Dream Valley Bernedoodle
- Location: Bridgeport, WV 26330
4. Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles
Last on the list of the best Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut is Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles. Each of their dogs is pampered as if they were members of the family. They are not a huge breeder or a puppy mill, and all of their dogs are closely observed. Sterling Ridge has been breeding effectively for almost a decade on their 70-acre farm in Sterling, Connecticut.
Decades of experience have taught them how to carefully select breeding dogs for temperament and health and bring out the best characteristics of the puppy you choose. These Bernedoodles come in a lovely mix of black, brown, and white. They can also be multicolored, bicolored, solid, stable, and a variety of other patterns. Be aware that they will demand to groom regularly. If you want a hypoallergenic dog, search for an F1b, a Bernedoodle that has been bred back with a Poodle; puppies from this pairing have a lower likelihood of shedding. Keep in mind, however, that there is no such thing as a truly hypoallergenic dog. They presently breed standard and miniature Bernedoodles at Sterling Ridge.
Reasons to Choose Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles:
- They have quite an experience in breeding Bernedoodles. They’ve been breeding effectively for almost a decade.
- Decades of expertise have taught them how to carefully select breeding dogs for temperament and health and bring out the best characteristics of the puppy you choose.
- Their Bernedoodles come in a mix of black, brown, and white. They can also be multicolored, bicolored, solid, sable, and a variety of other patterns.
- Their Bernedoodles have a lower likelihood of shedding. Keep in mind, however, that there is no such thing as a truly hypoallergenic dog.
Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles Details
- Website: Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles
- Location: Sterling, Connecticut, United States
- Phone: (401) 640-1355
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find the best Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut?
You can start with our list! If you can’t find a breeder from the names we’ve provided, check for word of mouth recommendations. Friends and family members with Doodles or Bernedoodles can tell you about their experiences with breeders in your area.
Check sites like the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, and social media to read reviews from other dog owners. Visit the kennel you choose in person, if possible, so you can get a feel for how your puppy is raised.
Above all, trust your gut! If your breeder is “sketchy” or refuses to answer your questions, it’s okay to move on to the next! The goal is to avoid backyard breeders and gain a healthy, happy puppy.
How much does a Bernedoodle cost?
If you’re looking for a “purebred” Bernedoodle (a purebred Bernese bred with a purebred Poodle), you can expect to pay upwards of $3,000 for your dog. Remember, though! There are more affordable options out there! Search social media, and contact your local Bernedoodle rescue! You can adopt a dog for a fraction of that cost, while making a difference in the life of a deserving dog.
Are Bernedoodles high maintenance?
You’ll need to stay on top of the grooming for your dog. Bernedoodle coats are prone to mats and tangles, so you’ll need to give his hair a brush-through every day or so. Your dog will require up to an hour of exercise each day, and it’s best if you have a fenced yard. Finally, you’ll need to make sure your dog is fed a high-quality food. Speak with your vet about brands and options that are available to you!
When you take care of your Bernedoodle properly, you can expect him to live anywhere from 12 to 18 years!
Conclusion For The “Best Bernedoodle Breeders in Connecticut”
The Bernedoodle is an adorable breed and a wonderful family dog. Since the Bernedoodle dog breed is becoming more popular, you’ll likely encounter more backyard breeders and puppy mills. We recommend that you do your in-depth research to avoid any issues later down the road. We hope this list of Bernedoodle breeders in Connecticut will help you find a suitable breeder.
For more information on the Bernedoodle dog breed, check out our other articles:
- How Much Does a Bernedoodle Cost?
- Bernedoodle Pros and Cons
- Best Mini Bernedoodle Breeders in the United States
To learn more about the Bernedoodle, watch “Bernedoodle – Top 10 Pros and Cons” from Dog Solid down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.