If you’re searching for dope dog names, then congratulations! You are either in the process of getting a furry friend or have already acquired one. Now comes the critical part of being a dog owner- the name.
One might want a name for their dog that’s different from the rest. Something that might relate to either a hobby or, in this case, a recreational pastime: toking.
Unfortunately, trying to find the dopest name for your dog can be difficult. If you are currently having trouble naming them, don’t fret! Check out our guide on the top 100+ dope dog names for your illest puppy.
Dope Girl Names For Dogs
- Sativa: If your dog is hyperactive, this name is for them.
- Mary Jane: This name is perfect for your spirited dog.
- Flower: Soft and gentle for the kindest pooch.
- Lina: A flowery name for your sweet puppy.
- Marley: Pleasant and peaceful; this is the name for them.
- Rasta: Pick this name if your dog is fun and lovable.
- Mae: A name fit for a precious and outgoing puppy.
- Gaia: Opt for this name if your dog is an extroverted fanatic.
- Juanita: Name your pooch this if they are gracious and content.
- Pixie: This is an excellent name for fairy lovers.
- Indica: You can name your puppy after this relaxing strain.
- Tom Girl: This nickname for stoners is a fit for your dog.
- Bubblegum: Bubbly and friendly, this name is perfect for them.
- Nebula: A galactic name for your starry-eyed pooch.
- Misty: If your dog loves the rain, this name’s the name.
- La Niña: A great name for your little pooch.
- Alice: A whimsical, peculiar name for your puppy.
- Kaya: Your fuzzy pal will love this name.
- Sunshine: For the spark of light in your life.
- Meggie: This name for marijuana is ideal for your furry friend.
Dope Celebrity Girl Names For Dogs
- Lady Gaga
- Miley (Cyrus)
- Janis (Joplin)
- Kristen (Stewart)
Dope Boy Names For Dogs
- Shaggy: Name your pet after the unofficial stoner of Scooby-Doo.
- Lucas: For the pooch that illuminates your life.
- Pinene: Choose this name for your calm, quiet dog.
- Kaif: Happy and exuberant, this name is ideal for your dog.
- Mids: A name for your pet that is just right.
- Gram: Another perfect name for your tiniest pet.
- Jason: A usual nickname for marijuana but a casual fit for your dog!
- Ace: A trendy, most fly name for your coolest pooch.
- Jolt: For lovers of the immediate rush of marijuana.
- Lab: A lowkey cannabis name for your dog.
- Loaf: For the chunky cutie patootie in your life.
- Gopher: An ironic yet comedic name for your hyper puppy.
- Gunther: A familiar name, terrific for your dog.
- Thumb: Another name for your fuzzy little pooch.
- Deisel: This unorthodox name may be perfect for your dog.
- Macon: If your dog loves bacon, spice it up with this rhyming name.
- Monster: If your pet is a lovable menace, this name is the one for them!
- OG: These initials can stand for anything for your pet’s name!
Dope Celebrity Boy Names For Dogs
- Cheech & Chong
Dog Names For Cannabis Lovers
- Ashes: Choose this name for the red-hot dog in your life.
- Blaster: For the snap, crackle, and pop kind of dog.
- Blaze: Your dog’s name will be the hot topic of the times.
- Bud: From the sports dog to yours, this name is perfect for them.
- Cannabud: Opt for this fusion name for your pooch.
- Doobie: A funky name for your hippest dog.
- Endo: Choose this name for your high-quality dog.
- Ganja: This is the perfect name for toking out.
- Haze: For the daydreamers, this is perfect.
- Hash: From Hash brown to hashish, this name is top tier.
- Nug: This name for your nugget size puppy.
- Purp: A kooky name for your kooky dog.
- Reefer: If you enjoy hitting the reefers.
- Tea: A sweet name for your sweet pooch.
- Treefer: A fun fusion of marijuana terms.
- Viper: If your pet loves danger, this name fits them.
- Willie: Your cuddly dog will love this name.
- Crypt: A devilish name for your pet.
- Yesca: A warm, tinder name for your pet.
- Spliff: An eccentric name for your fur baby.
- Buzz: A name for your curious dog.
- Flyer: For your flighty kind of dog.
- Zooie: A zany name for your dog.
- Hierbero: Another bold name for them.
- Sloth: A mellow name for your puppy.
Discreet Stoner Names For Your Dog
- Asparagus: This name can either be vegetable or cannabis-themed.
- Beatnik: If your pet is a jazz lover, this name’s sure to fit them.
- Bogart: If you are a joint hoarder.
- Cherry: Choose this name if your dog is tiny.
- Dagga: A term for cannabis.
- Ent: if your pooch is a tree lover, this name is for them.
- Fire: A name that will ignite excitement in your puppy.
- Green: Name your dog after this term for cannabis.
- Herb: This name is terrific for fresh ingredients.
- Irie: For a dog who loves the pleasant highs of life.
- Jay: A cool name for a relaxed dog.
- Kief: This pure name is an excellent fit for your dog.
- L: A simple one-letter name for your puppy.
- Mota: A tiny, cute puppy is the go-to for this name.
- Pakalolo: This name is perfect for your spunky pooch.
- Roach: A mischievous and playful name for your dog.
- Snoopy: The cartoon or artist, this name is perfect.
- Taffy: Choose this name for your high-energy dog.
- Puffy: For your fluffiest dog.
- Baker: For a lover of treats.
- Sprangas: A bold name for your dog.
- Euforia: Happy and ecstatic name for them.
- Chiba: A name for a pocket-size puppy
- Canna: Short for cannabis.
- Avalon: a paradise-like name for your dog.
Which Dope Dog Names Will You Pick?
Picking out a name for your dog is sometimes daunting. However, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be fun, too! By reading this guide, we hope you have an idea of what dope names to pick.
For more guides similar to this list of dope dog names, you can check out:
Before you name your dog using our list of dope dog names, you should watch “How to Choose The Perfect Dog Name” down below to learn more:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.