Are you searching for purebred Golden Retriever puppies for sale in Sydney? Your search ends here. If you are looking for the ideal family companion, don’t look further than the Golden Retriever.
Golden Retrievers are known for their beautiful golden coats full of energy, love, and playfulness. Pet owners love its affectionate and cuddly nature. They are gentle towards humans and animals, making them the right fit for families with young kids.
Before you scroll down this list of breeders with Golden Retriever puppies for sale in Sydney, check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Cockapoos For Sale in Sydney and Maltipoos For Sale in Sydney.
Golden Retriever Breeders in Sydney
Golden Retriever breeders are a dime a dozen in every city. However, getting Golden Retrievers from a registered and authentic breeder would be best. To help you pick the best dog for your home, we closely look at some of Sydney’s top Golden Retriever breeders. Let’s dive right in.
1. PuppySpot’s Golden Retriever For Sydney
First on the list of Golden Retriever breeders in Sydney is PuppySpot, which isn’t an individual breeder but an enormous platform. Although they’re not a breeder, they connect the top breeders across the country with happy homes for their puppies.
All the puppies listed on PuppySpot are already born, so when you fall in love with a puppy on their site, you can rest assured that you’ll get to bring that exact Golden Retriever puppy home when it’s 10-12 weeks old. No wait lists, no potential tragedies if the dam miscarries.
Just healthy puppies and peace of mind. PuppySpot screens each breeder that applies to sell with them with a USDA-approved process; only about 10% of those who apply are accepted. Those who are accepted must submit to annual screenings to ensure that their breeding programs continue to meet or exceed national standards.
All puppies sold through PuppySpot must undergo a vet health check by a licensed, third-party veterinarian to check for infectious diseases and hereditary conditions. Breeders must also keep their puppies up to date on all vaccinations and dewormings. PuppySpot is so committed to giving people healthy puppies that they offer an industry-leading 10-year health guarantee.
The staff at PuppySpot understand that getting your new Golden Retriever puppy home can be stressful. To help eliminate this stress, they use a private travel system to ensure your pet arrives safe and sound. A licensed vet tech accompanies all puppies from their breeder’s home right to your doorstep.
2. Giltedge Golden Retrievers
Located at a short 17-minute drive from downtown Sydney, Giltedge Golden Retrievers is an award-winning breeder famous for its “Best in Show” Golden Retrievers. Giltedge Golden Retrievers has won numerous ResCC, CC, Best Dog in the Show, and Australian-bred awards.
You can check the complete list of their awards and accolades. This breeder specializes in Swedish and English purebred Golden Retrievers. What is more, all their dogs are award-winning, going back generations.
Kim Handley is the breeder in charge; she is dedicated to breeding beautiful and versatile Golden Retrievers. Since they breed dogs that compete in state-level and national competitions, you can be sure of their health and athleticism.
All dogs and their puppies are well-kept in a comfortable environment trained by professional trainers. If you wish to inquire about a puppy from Giltedge Golden Retriever, you can do so by filling out the online form available on their website.
Giltedge Golden Retrievers Details
3. Kiteroa Golden Retrievers
You need to know that the next pet breeder in Sydney is Kiteroa Golden Retrievers. It raises its puppies in the country and provides them enough space to run and play. The breeder ensures that their dogs engage in enrichment exercises for early neurological stimulation.
If you want to get confident and resilient puppies that develop into well-rounded adults, Kiteroa Golden Retrievers is the best option. Each dog is well-trained, and health tested. The breeder provides lifetime support to all customers.
You can view the comprehensive puppy information folder to learn more about the puppy you want to adopt. The puppies available for adoption are from health-tested parents. In addition to this, they are vet checked, pedigreed, microchipped, and ANKC registered.
The breeder also provides Pet Plan insurance. When you show interest in a puppy, you will receive updates on its progress, a hand-made toy, clippers, a week’s worth of food, a brush, all certificates, a water bowl, and advice for taking care of it. The adorable creatures are well-socialized and super cheeky. You will fall in love with their bold personalities.
Kiteroa Golden Retrievers
- Website: Kiteroa Golden Retrievers
- Address: Spring Terrace, New South Wales. 3 hours from Sydney
- Phone Number: (434) 524-900
- Email: [email protected]
- Social Media: Facebook
4. Goldkey Goldens
Next is Goldkey Goldens, another notable breeder for Golden Retriever puppies in Sydney. Based in the stunning Hawkesbury District, the breeder has been around since 1987. It is known throughout the city for its high-quality dogs and long-standing services to the community.
Additionally, its dogs are highly obedient, loving, and gentle. Each pet parent has an elbow, heart, and eye certificate. In addition, the breeder also provides DNA results so that you learn more about the genetic history of the puppy.
As a member of the Golden Retriever Club of New South Wales and the Australian National Kennel Council (AKNC), it is committed to upholding the highest standards. The available Golden Retriever puppies are perfectly healthy and ready to move to their forever home.
- Website: Goldkey
- Address: Windsor; 1.5 hours from Sydney
- Phone Number: (410) 627-468
- Email: [email protected]
- Social Media: Goldkey’s Instagram
Last on the list of breeders offering Golden Retriever puppies for sale in Sydney is Byabby. It has bred Golden Retrievers for more than three decades. Families looking for a quality puppy will find it the perfect option because the breeder raises each dog like a family member.
Moreover, only quality imported dog bloodlines have been selected to ensure the purity of the lineage is maintained. The puppies are raised on a rural property in a family environment. You will find them to be calm and well-socialized. That doesn’t mean that the dogs are docile! Each dog enjoys chasing rabbits, swimming in the creek, and running around.
The puppy you select has been handled with great care from birth and makes for a confident companion. Keep in mind that there are limited registrations available. Therefore, you have to register your interest early on. You can do so by filling out this online form. A great thing about Byabby is that it also arranges interstate travel.
So if you are situated in another state, they will ship the puppy to you for a small additional charge. On the other hand, if you wish to collect your puppy, you can visit the breeder to meet with the dogs before deciding which one to adopt. It provides two litters every year. You can send them an email to introduce themselves or submit the online form to be placed on their waiting list.
- Website: Byabby
- Address/Location: Nashdale, New South Wales
- Phone Number: (409) 590-710
- Email: [email protected]
How to Choose Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale in Sydney?
Since selecting a breeder is difficult, you could use all the help you can get. Here are some things that you should consider to make the right decision.
- Reputation: One of the most important factors you must consider when choosing a Golden Retriever breeder is reputation. The more you know about the breeder, the better. One way to gauge reputation is to read online reviews left by past customers. Another method is to ask local vets in the area about the breeder. Similarly, you can also ask about the breeder on online forums and social media groups.
- Health Checks: Next, you have to make sure that you select a breeder who performs health checks on their dogs. It is the only way to gather more information about the dogs’ health. Otherwise, you would adopt a dog suffering from a disease and not knowing how to look after it.
- Health Warranties: Like health checks, you also require health warranties when you get a dog from a breeder. It ensures that the money you spend is protected. If things do not turn out the way they should, you would be able to reclaim a refund or ask the breeder to cover the expenses.
- DNA Testing: Genetic diseases among Golden Retrievers are more common than you think. It is due to this reason that you require DNA testing. Otherwise, you would adopt a dog that is struggling with a disease.
- Vaccinations: In addition to the above, the breeder should vaccinate the dogs. It would ensure that the puppies you adopt are perfectly healthy. The importance of vaccination cannot be stressed enough since it allows the dogs to lead a long and happy life.
- Communication: Lastly, you also have to consider the communication skills of the puppies. Choose a breeder that has a dedicated socialization program for its dogs. It would ensure that the puppies you bring home have no trouble communicating with you and your family. Besides, it would deter aggressive behavior and social anxiety.
More Information About Golden Retriever Breeders in Sydney
What Is The Cost of Dog Adoption in Sydney?
Adopting a dog in Sydney will require you to spend at least $450. However, you must be prepared to pay over $1,000 for a quality dog. You can take advantage of discounts when you buy more than one puppy.
Are There Golden Retrievers in Sydney?
Sydney is home to a growing population of Golden Retrievers, and the parks and beaches are filled with these loving creatures.
Can Sydney Residents Get A Dog?
Fortunately, every resident is more than welcome to own a dog. However, if you are a renter, you would first require permission from your landlord. It would ensure that you do not experience any inconvenience. Moreover, there are many dog-friendly neighborhoods in the city.
Conclusion For “Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale in Sydney”
Golden Retrievers are highly intelligent dogs; they can easily learn about any trick. You will be amazed by their memory and fun demeanor. With training, you can get them to do all sorts of things. If you want to expand your pet family, all you need is a Golden Retriever.
It will bring happiness into your life and ensure you never feel lonely again. However, to enjoy the full Golden Retriever, get a puppy from a reliable, registered, and licensed breeder. The breeders mentioned above are an excellent start.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Golden Retriever puppies for sale in Sydney, you can check out:
- Best Golden Retriever Breeders in British Columbia
- Best Golden Retriever Breeders in Ottawa
- Best Golden Retriever Breeders in Alberta
If you enjoyed this guide for breeders with Golden Retriever puppies for sale in Sydney, you might want to take a look at the “9 Things You Must Know Before Getting A Golden Retriever” video down below: