Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for breeders with Maltipoos for sale in Arkansas. If you are thinking about adding a new furry family member that loves to cuddle and accompany you on your daily walk, the Maltipoo may be the perfect addition to your family.
This designer hybrid breed brings together the best of the Maltese and the Miniature Poodle, giving you an adorable little bundle of fur that is ready to please.
Given the popularity of the Maltipoo and its designer origin, you must find a reputable breeder when choosing your new puppy.
Here we introduce you to the Maltipoo and explain why a reputable breeder is so important. To help you find your perfect puppy, we also offer a list of top Maltipoo breeders in Arkansas.
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with Maltipoos for sale in Arkansas, you can check out these other breeder recommendations: Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in Arkansas and Best Bernedoodle Breeders in Arkansas.
Before Buying a Maltipoo From Arkansas
The Maltipoo is a cross between a Maltese and a Miniature Poodle. These dogs are gentle, playful, highly intelligent, and hypoallergenic with little to no shedding. They are perfect for families living in homes with a yard as well as those living in an apartment.
They are very easy to train and make a perfect furry family member for first-time dog owners. The Maltipoo stands between 8-14 inches at the shoulder and weighs between 5-20 pounds.
They have a medium to long coat with curls or waves and come in a variety of colors, including black, blue, brown/chocolate/liver, cream, fawn, gold/yellow, red, and white. Their coloring can come in bicolor, tricolor, tuxedo, sable, or merle patterns.
While Maltipoos are generally healthy dogs, they are susceptible to comes health issues including luxating patella, allergies, dental disease, progressive retinal atrophy, and white shaker syndrome. It is recommended that all breeding dogs receive health clearances through the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) for patella health.
Maltipoo Guides: Male vs. Female Maltipoos and Maltipoo Pros and Cons.
How To Find a Reputable Maltipoo Breeder in Arkansas
When looking for your new puppy, you want to avoid puppy mills where multiple dogs are bred for profit, often not considering the health of the dogs and puppies.
Here are some tips to consider when looking for a reputable breeder:
- The breeder is willing to talk with you and answer questions: a reputable breeder loves their dogs and the breed and is more than willing to talk to you and answer all your questions. Given they specialize in the breed, they are a wealth of information for you as you look for a puppy, as well as throughout your puppy’s life. Don’t be surprised if the breeder has questions for you as well. Their goal is not to make the most profit, but to rather ensure their puppies are going to loveable, forever homes.
- You may have to wait for a puppy: Reputable breeders do not always have puppies available. Litters are planned and breeding dogs are given time in between litters. This often means that you will be placed on a waiting list for your new puppy.
- Ask to see the parents: A reputable breeder will allow you to meet the breeding dogs and see where the puppies are raised. This gives you a chance to see what your new puppy may look like, as well as see the conditions that the puppies are raised in.
- Ask about socialization: Reputable breeders often begin training with the new puppies right away, with many undergoing special puppy training that includes early socialization and maybe even potty training.
- Ask about health certificates: Ask if the breeding dogs have been health checked and if you can see the health certificates. Also, ask if the puppies come with health guarantees. A reputable breeder should be able to provide this information.
Maltipoo Guides: Are Maltipoos Smart and What is a Teacup Maltipoo?
Maltipoo Breeders in Arkansas
Once you decide that the Maltipoo is the right dog breed for your family, the search for the perfect Maltipoo breeder begins. Here we offer a list of five top Maltipoo breeders in Arkansas and surrounding states to help you start your search.
Maltipoo Product Recommendations: Best Shampoos For a Maltipoo and Best Dog Foods For Joint Health.
1. PuppySpot’s Maltipoos For Arkansas
If you have searched your local areas and are still unable to find a reputable Maltipoo breeder, your search is not over. PuppySpot offers a unique solution. At PuppySpot, reputable breeders undergo a lengthy screening process before they are approved.
Once approved, breeders can list their available puppies in the PuppySpot marketplace. Here you can search for the perfect puppy face that speaks to you.
Once you find the perfect puppy, PuppySpot will work with you and the breeder to arrange delivery of your new puppy, directly to your door.
You never have to worry about puppy mill breeders and health problems with a PuppySpot puppy. PuppySpot is so confident in their breeders, they offer a 10-year health guarantee against genetic defects.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Maltipoos
2. Bear Creek Maltipoo
Located in Umpire, Arkansas, Bear Creek Maltipoo is a family breeder owned and operated by Risa and David Krantz. They have been breeding genetically healthy and happy Maltipoo puppies since 2007.
They raise first-generation (F1) Maltipoos, meaning their breeding dogs are purebred Maltese and Miniature Poodle registered dogs.
All their breeding dogs undergo regular vet health clearances and each one is genetically tested to ensure puppies with good genetic health.
All puppies come with a veterinarian health check and a health guarantee. They offer help and support to all their puppy families and love to receive updates and photos as the puppies grow up.
Bear Creek Maltipoo Details
- Location: Umpire, Arkansas
- Phone: (870) 584-8844
- Website: Bear Creek Maltipoo
3. DogGone Puppies
Located in Billings, Missouri, DogGone Puppies specializes in raising Maltese, Shih-Tzu, Mal-Shi, Maltipoo, Shih-Poo, Poodle, Yorkie-poo, and Morkie designer puppies. This family breeder puts the health and happiness of her dogs and pups as her top priority and all her dogs are a part of the family.
DogGone Puppies focuses on the health of their pups, with all new puppies receiving a health certificate, current vaccinations, and deworming before heading to their new home. In addition, every puppy comes with a 2-year health guarantee.
In addition, they have a professional photographer that takes pictures of all their litter from birth, so you will receive a CD photo album of your new pup’s baby pictures. They offer to finance your puppy purchase.
DogGone Puppies Details
- Location: Billings, Missouri
- Phone: (417) 766-4719 or (417) 830-3277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Website: DogGone Puppies
4. Midnight Acres Kennel
Located in Lebanon, Missouri, Midnight Acres Kennel has been breeding companion puppies since 1997, specializing in Havanese, Maltese, Toy Poodles, Havapoos, and Maltipoos.
They strive to provide healthy, happy puppies and are always available for their puppy parents by phone and email, as they believe their relationship doesn’t end when you take your puppy home.
They are available to answer any questions or provide support whenever you need it. They strive to produce healthy puppies, offering a 1-year health guarantee against genetic conditions.
Midnight Acres Kennel Details
- Location: Lebanon, Missouri
- Phone: (417) 588-4266
- Website: Midnight Acres Kennels
5. Princess Puppies
Last on the list of breeders with Maltipoos for sale in Arkansas is “Princess Puppies.” Located in Lena, Louisiana, Princess Puppies specializes in raising Yorkies, Shih-Tzu, Maltese, Maltipoos, and Yorkie-poos.
They take great pride in raising healthy, happy family puppies and offer all new puppy parents a 10-year health guarantee against genetic defects and conditions. They love supporting their new puppy parents and look forward to hearing updates on their babies.
Princess Puppies Details
- Location: Lena, Louisiana
- Phone: (318) 613-2898
- Website: Princess Puppies
Conclusion For “Maltipoos For Sale in Arkansas”
Our team at We Love Doodles hopes that this list of breeders with Maltipoos for sale in Arkansas will help you introduce a dog into your home sooner.
Remember – whether you plan to purchase a Maltipoo from our Arkansas list or through another source, we recommend that you do your research for additional preparation.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Maltipoos for sale in Arkansas, you can check out:
- Best Maltipoo Breeders in Ontario
- Best Maltipoo Breeders in South Carolina
- Best Maltipoo Breeders in Arizona
Before you purchase a Maltipoo puppy from a breeder in Arkansas, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “Maltipoo Dog Breed Guide” down below:
Garrett loves animals and is a huge advocate for all Doodle dog breeds. He owns his own Goldendoodle named Kona. In addition, he volunteers at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley, where he fosters dogs and helps animals. Garrett enjoys writing about Doodles and believes that dogs can teach humans more about how to live than humans can teach a dog.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.