If you’re searching for Miniature Schnauzer breeders in New York, then here’s what you need to know. Miniature Schnauzers are intelligent, affectionate, extroverted, have a sense of humor, and all in one small package.
Prominent personalities and walrus mustaches are signature features of the Schnauzer. Anyone looking for a puppy that will never let you feel alone, the Miniature Schnauzer has everything. These wonderful puppies love plenty of exercises and cuddling up on the couch for a good snooze.
Consistently ranking in the 20 top popular breeds in the United States, England, and Germany, these puppies love to have fun with anyone who’d like to play. As a result, this breed is sought after in many places globally, but families must prepare themselves for a bit of mischief with Miniature Schnauzer.
Before scrolling down this list of Miniature Schnauzer breeders in New York, check out these recommendations: Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in New York and Best Pomsky Breeders in New York.
Signs of a Reputable Miniature Schnauzer Breeder in New York
The internet is an excellent place to start finding the right breeder, but it can also get overwhelming. The sheer amount of information and options makes it tougher to narrow down the good from the bad. So keep these tips in mind when looking for a reputable Miniature Schnauzer breeder.
- The breeder is willing to meet up with you: A reputable breeder understands the importance of meeting face-to-face, whether through a webcam or in person. Meeting the breeder in person will allow you to ask questions and potentially see their effort into breeding. Reputable breeders will have no problem setting up such a meeting and showing their skills as a breeder.
- The breeder answers all your questions: Knowledge is everything, especially when obtaining the right puppy and finding the right breeder. Reputable breeders will do all they can to answer as many questions as possible and fully understand the breed they are working with. Ask as many questions as possible, and the breeder should either know the answer or be happy to find it for you.
- The breeder treats all dogs like family: Breeders who care for the puppy parents and their babies will treat them like family. This means puppies are raised inside the home with the breeders and their parents. Pups raised in a loving environment are better prepared socially, making perfect pets for families.
- The breeder provides paperwork: Paperwork, from vet records to contracts, is an important part of purchasing a new puppy. Reputable breeders always have paperwork to back up their claims, such as veterinary records to prove shots and deworming. Contracts provided by a good breeder will also include a clause that indicates what should happen to the puppy should circumstances change. A breeder who cares about their work most of the time will accept the puppy back into their home.
Miniature Schnauzer Puppies For Sale in New York
Miniature Schnauzers make lovely pets for those who like small puppies with a lot of personalities. The journey to find a new member of the family starts with finding the right breeder. There’s plenty of options to review, but the list below is an excellent place to start.
Miniature Schnauzer Product Recommendations: Best No-Spill Dog Bowls and Best Dog GPS Trackers.
1. PuppySpot’s Miniature Schnauzers For New York
Since you’re searching for Miniature Schnauzer breeders in New York, then you should check out PuppySpot’s marketplace. PuppySpot is a highly trusted marketplace for breeders and families searching for puppies from all over the United States. In addition, you can find dog breeds similar to the Miniature Schnauzer.
If you’re worried about dealing with potential puppy mills, keep in mind that every Miniature Schnauzer breeders on PuppySpot are all strictly screened by the team of PuppySpot to ensure nothing unethical is happening behind the scenes. So before you continue on your search for a Miniature Schnauzer breeder in New York, check out the link below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Miniature Schnauzers
2. Tymeless Farm
Tymeless Farm is a small breeder who comes from a family of breeders. Therefore, the techniques and information have passed from one generation to the next. Tymeless Farms obtained certifications as Puppy Culture Breeder and AKC Breeder of Merit, which indicates they uphold the standards for the breed as set down by governing bodies.
The website for the breeder has more information, such as the moms and dads and past puppies. The puppies are raised inside the home as a reputable breeder, giving them all the love and affection they need to become well-balanced social creatures.
Tymeless Farm Details
- Website: Tymeless Farm
3. Schnauzer New York
A breeder since 1996, Schnauzer New York boasts as one of the best breeders in the Northeast. Located in Long Island, NY, this breeder focuses on the puppies’ health, longevity, temperament, and intelligence.
The website explains that each puppy is provided with the correct paperwork, such as pedigree registration, a microchip, medical records, and even a one-year health guarantee. In addition, the website is a wonderful host of information, from learning more about the breed to available puppies.
Of course, there is a waitlist to get the type of puppy you want which, according to their website, can get the AKC registration paperwork upon going home. They uphold the standards set down by governing bodies such as the AKC.
Schnauzer New York Details
- Website: Schnauzer New York
4. Riversong Miniature Schnauzer
From a small village in Upstate New York, this breeder’s love of the breed started in 1983 with purchasing the first Miniature Schnauzer. In 2000, this breeder began to attend dog shows and joined American Miniature Schnauzer Club in 2003 and the local Tioga County Kennel Club.
As the Vice-President of the American Miniature Schnauzer Club and the President of the Tioga County Kennel Club, no one is better to work with when looking for the perfect puppy.
With plenty of experience and beautiful champions, this breeder upholds the breed’s standards to ensure the next generation has all exemplary traits. In addition, the website does a great job of explaining the next steps potential owners would need to take to bring home their Miniature Schnauzer puppy.
Riversong Miniature Schnauzer Details
- Website: Riversong Miniature Schnauzer
5. Schnauzy Pawz
An AKC Miniature Schnauzer located in Long Island, New York, they’ve been in the business for 15 years. According to their website, rather than selling puppies, they work towards lasting memories by placing puppies with their forever families.
Upholding the breed’s standards, Schnauzy Pawz works to ensure the next generation has all the most sought-after traits of the breed. The website has all the information needed to prepare for a puppy, from available puppies or the waitlist to an application form and background information of the breeder and the family.
Though the price tag of one of the puppies is a little on the higher end, Schnauzy Pawz is a reputable breeder who stands behind the puppies they breed.
Schnauzy Pawz Details
- Website: Schnauzy Pawz
6. Bella Miniature Schnauzers
Last on the list of Miniature Schnauzer breeders in New York is “Bella Miniature Schnauzers.” Run by Harriet Meschi, Bella Miniature Schnauzers has been around for 30 years. A current member of the American Miniature Schnauzer Club, this breeder prides herself on upholding the breed’s standards.
As a small program located in Upstate New York, this breeder ensures all the puppies have the best traits of the breed. In addition, each puppy is tested for various diseases and illnesses and is examined by a licensed veterinarian.
As an AKC Breeder of Merit, this is one of the most reputable breeders located in New York. They work towards bettering the breed and providing future owners with outstanding family members.
Bella Miniature Schnauzers
- Website: Bella Miniature Schnauzers
Conclusion For The “Best Miniature Schnauzer Breeders in New York”‘
The processes toward finding your perfect puppy might take time, from research to waitlists. But, it’s all worth it if the puppy comes from a reputable breeder who stands behind their puppies and the breed.
Working with a reputable breeder will ensure the family is joined by a puppy with the right healthy traits and will stay with the family for a while. The breeders above all have the proper marks of reputable breeders, with longer waitlists but wonderful results.
For more content from We Love Doodles with mentions of the Miniature Schnauzer, you can check out:
- Best Miniature Schnauzer Breeders in Illinois
- Best Miniature Schnauzer Breeders in Ohio
- Best Miniature Schnauzer Breeders in Texas
You can learn more about the Miniature Schnauzer by watching “Things Only Miniature Schnauzer Dog Owners Understand” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.