Are you looking for Goldendoodle puppies in Maine to be your ultimate furry dog companion companion? Many Goldendoodle breeders are currently in high demand because these designer dogs are cute, cuddly, fluffy, and they are just perfect pets. Goldendoodles tend to be intelligent, hypoallergenic, friendly, and extremely obedient which helps them fit into any environment including families with children. Goldendoodles also adapt quickly, their coats don’t shed, and they exercise outdoors.
There is no doubt that Goldendoodles are one of the best dogs for first-time puppy owners and people with kids. There personality and temperament is a loving dog that is laid back and easy to please. In addition, they also come in a variety of sizes and coat colors.
We’ve done our own independent research and found the best Goldendoodle breeders in Maine. We’ve also consulted with many breeders from the Goldendoodle Association of North America (GANA). A significant amount of Goldendoodle breeders have recently popped up in this state and it’s important that you buy from a reputable breeder and not a puppy mill. After all, you want a healthy and happy Goldendoodle that will be by your side for many years to come.
1. Acacia Goldendoodles Maine
Acadia Goldendoodles are amazing Goldendoodle breeders on the coast of Maine. They specialize in breeding English Goldendoodles and their dogs are popular for having excellent temperaments and nonaggressive personalities.
Their Goldendoodle puppies come from excellent bloodlines with their parents having been GANA (Goldendoodle Association of North America) registered. The parent dogs are also health tested and the puppies come with a two-year health guarantee.
Acadia Goldendoodles Maine raises their puppies on a 35-acre land that’s near the Acadia National Park. These Goldendoodle puppies are well-rounded in that they can run through the woods, hike mountains, swim, and they can also hang out with their human parents inside the house. They are also able to hang out with their siblings and they will come to your forever home well socialized.
The Goldendoodle puppies’ parents have had all health tests ranging from eye, thyroid, hip, patella clearances, DNA exams as well as brucellosis for male dogs. To get the best Goldendoodle puppies in Maine, the parents are always paired to ensure their offspring will produce puppies with the best temperaments, health, and intelligence.
You should buy your Goldendoodles from Acadia Goodlendoodles because they give expert advice and nutritional advice when it comes to your puppies. All you need to do is send them an email or give them a call. They are honestly one of the best Goldendoodle breeders in Maine and are certified by GANA.
Goldendoodle puppy information
- Size: Medium and standard Goldendoodle puppies
- Generation: F1 Goldendoodles puppies
Acadia Goldendoodles Breeder details
- Location: Near Acadia National Park, Maine
- Website: Acadia Goldendoodles Maine
- Kennel Licence: Maine Kennel License
- Telephone: Call Megan – 207-669-0766
2. Stoneybrook English Goldendoodles Maine
Stoneybrook English Goldendoodles are breeders located in the Lakes Region in South Western Maine. They have perfected the art of breeding and raising Goldendoodle puppies ranging from F1, F1b, F2b, and multigenerational Goldendoodles.
Their Goldendoodle puppies and parents have all been health tested to ensure that you get a healthy puppy that will be free of genetic disease. Moreover, their dogs have been carefully selected and have excellent temperaments.
The best thing about Stoneybrook English Goldendoodles breeders in Maine is that their puppies live with them in their farmhouse. This helps them to closely monitor these puppies in terms of their development and temperament. You’ll see other breeders use a guardian program or kennel program where they have less control over the puppies.
Additionally, they only have 5 or fewer dogs in their breeding program, which means none of the puppies ever feels neglected. They are walked almost every day and they also get to swim with their human parents. You can rest assured that these Goldendoodle puppies will come well socialized which helps them transition to adulthood later in life.
These puppies are raised in a farm setting which means they can do a lot of physical activities like walking, swimming, hikes, playing catch and retrieving stuff as well as skiing and car rides. Stoneybrook English Goldendoodles have a 2-year health guarantee. Before the Goldendoodle puppies go to their new homes they come with the following:
- A 2-year health guarantee
- Veterinarian health certificate
- Puppy collar, packet, and toy
- Nuvet samples
Goldendoodle puppy information
- Size: Medium size Goldendoodle puppies
- Generation: Multigen English Goldendoodles, F1, F1b, and F2b puppies
Stoneybrook English Goldendoodles breeders information
- Location: Bridgton, Maine
- Website: Stoneybrook Goldendoodles Maine
- Kennel or Homebred: Homebred
- Healthy Warranty: 2 years
3. So Lucky Farm Goldendoodles Maine
So Lucky Farm Goldendoodles is a breeder that breeds low to non-shedding Goldendoodles puppies that are perfect for all families, especially first-time puppy owners. These puppies’ parents are selected according to their health clearances, pedigree, type of coat, and temperament. They only breed the best of their dogs together.
So Lucky Farm Goldendoodles is located in Norridgewock, Maine. The farm also has goats, donkeys, horses as well as chickens. The farm is run by a mother and her daughter. The daughter is a licensed veterinary technician, a dog daycare owner, and a groomer so your puppy will be in good hands while it is being raised.
Their Goldendoodle puppies are only sold to approved homes to ensure the dogs live a good life. If you are interested in buying one of their Goldendoodle puppies in Maine, you will have to fill in an application form. This form helps the seller to ensure that each puppy ends up in a suitable and safe home.
Once the application form has been approved, there’s a $300 non-refundable deposit to book your desired puppy. You get to choose and pick your desired puppy at 8 weeks. However, there a $15 per day charge if the puppy is not picked after the set pick-up date. All puppies are neutered by the 6th week.
F1 and F1b Goldendoodle puppies cost $2000 with a $300 non-refundable deposit. There’s also an out of the state shipping which comes at an extra price. We personally think this is one of the best Goldendoodle breeders in Maine.
Before puppies go to their new home they will receive the following:
- A food pack
- Receiving blanket with their mum’s scent and a toy
- A year’s health guarantee
- First vaccinations and age-appropriate deworming
- Their first veterinary examination
Goldendoodle puppy information
- Size: Medium, Standard Goldendoodle puppies
- Generation: F1 and F1b Goldendoodle puppies
So Lucky Farm Goldendoodles breeders’ information
- Address: 252 Bigelow Hill Rd, Norridgewock, ME 04957
- Telephone: (207)634-4336
- Website: So Lucky Goldendoodles Maine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to pick a Goldendoodle breeder in Maine
The last few years have seen Goldendoodles puppies in Maine become very popular, which means more and more people are seeking to buy them. On the other hand, many people have started breeding Goldendoodles. This means there has been an increase in backyard breeders as well as puppy mills who won’t breed healthy and happy dogs. Before choosing a Goldendoodle breeder in Maine, here are some of the tips that will come in handy:
- Conduct thorough research: Since there are quite a number of Goldendoodle breeders in Maine, the best idea is to pick the one breeder that has fulfilled all the GANA (Goldendoodle Association of North America) health checks. Otherwise, try to verify that the breeder has done health tests on the parent dogs and the Goldendoodles come with a healthy warranty.
- Contacting and preferably visiting the breeder: Before you settle on your prospective breeder, you need to ask as many questions as possible. Most breeders have pictures and information about the Goldendoodle puppies’ parents as well as the puppies themselves. Make sure you ask for this information, especially if they have done any extensive health testing. You should also book an appointment in order to have firsthand information on the state of the breeding grounds.
- Well-being: A good puppy breeder should ensure that the Goldendoodle puppies and their parents have been provided with both physical and emotional well-being. When you visit the breeder, you should ascertain whether the home and kennels are clean. Also, you should ask if a veterinarian regularly checks the puppies and whether they are up to date with their vaccinations.
Many people have been asking for various Goldendoodle sizes. Goldendoodles are available in different sizes, but the four most common sizes are:
- Micro – They are 14’’ tall and they weigh between 10 to 15 lbs
- Mini – They are 14’’-17’’ tall and they weigh between 15 to 30 lbs
- Medium – They are 17’’-20’’ tall and they weigh between 30 to 45 lbs
- Standard – They are 20’’-24’’ tall and they weigh between 45 to 75 lbs
When choosing a Goldendoodle size, make sure you analyze your living space. In general, the bigger the dog the more exercise that they will need in order to be happy. If you live in an apartment or a condo, consider buying a smaller sized Goldendoodle.
Conclusion for Goldendoodle Puppies in Maine
In conclusion, Goldendoodle puppies are the best dogs for first-time dog owners because they are calm dogs. They are also the best dogs for people with allergies because their coats are non-shedding and they are hypoallergenic. However, Goldendoodle breeders in Maine have become extremely popular so you will need to do extensive research to make sure you aren’t purchasing a dog from a puppy mill.
Garrett loves animals and is a huge advocate for all Doodle dog breeds. He owns his own Goldendoodle named Kona. In addition, he volunteers at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley, where he fosters dogs and helps animals. Garrett enjoys writing about Doodles and believes that dogs can teach humans more about how to live than humans can teach a dog.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.