Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for the best Goldendoodle breeders in Alberta. Goldendoodles are a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle, thus Goldendoodle. They are very lovable and friendly dogs, are very intelligent, and shed less than others.
Goldendoodles dogs have a wonderful accommodating personality and can get along with other dogs and pets. Therefore, they are an excellent choice for those who suffer from allergies, and they are great with kids.
Before scrolling down this list of Goldendoodle breeders in Alberta, check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Bernedoodle Breeders in Alberta and Best Golden Retriever Breeders in Alberta.
Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale in Alberta
Let us look at some of the best Goldendoodle breeders in Alberta.
1. Ooodles of Doodles
Ooodles of Doodles is a labor of love. Candice Farrell loves her Goldendoodles; she and her husband started raising their first litter of Goldendoodles in 2007. Candice takes care of her dogs, especially the female breeding dogs.
She has a Guardian Home where she keeps many of her expecting dogs and litters and treats them like pets. She is considered one of the top Poodle breeders, and many of her puppies have found homes across the United States and Canada.
What sets Oodles of Doodles apart from other breeders:
- The breeding dogs are treated as pets and are part of the Guardian Home program.
- The diet of the dogs is very high quality with raw food, in addition to good quality kibble.
- All births take place in Candice’s bedroom. Mother dogs are started on calcium supplements and given a special diet to help them feed.
- The nursery for the puppies is essential at Oodles of Doodles. The whelping pools are kept clean and dry, and neurological stimulation is started with the puppies on day three.
- Candice stands by her puppies and advertises to be in touch with her customers for a lifetime.
- Oodles of Doodles is vet recommended, and past-satisfied customer recommended.
The amount of care that Ooodles of Doodles offers to expectant mothers and puppies after birth is inspiring. The health of newborn puppies is vital for this pet breeder in Alberta.
Ooodles of Doodles Details
- Website: Oodles of Doodles
- Address: Red Deer, Alberta Canada
- Phone: (403) 346-2477
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Oodles of Doodles
2. Golden Ridge Doodles
Golden Ridge Doodles is a Goldendoodle breeder in Alberta specializing in medium-sized Goldendoodles. They are a small pet breeder in Alberta, with about one to two litters a year available for adoption.
Their farm is 33 acres of rolling land that has beautiful walking paths and great open land where their dogs can run around and exercise.
All puppies are well socialized with children, cats, and horses. Golden Ridge Doodles makes an extra effort to match each customer with a puppy that will best adjust to their requirements.
If you are looking to adopt from Golden Ridge Doodles, then you should keep the following in mind:
- If you are interested in booking a puppy before they are born, you will need to fill out an application form and place a $300 deposit.
- After the puppies are born, those selected who have made a deposit are sent pictures of the newborn puppies.
- Once the puppies reach six weeks, visits are scheduled with potential adopters in the order they applied.
- All puppies go through a vet check before being introduced to potential adopters.
- Once a visit has been made, and puppies have been selected, the adoption process moves forward, and a sale agreement is signed between Golden Ridge Doodles and the adopting party. It is a good idea to look at this agreement before choosing this breeder, as it has much important information.
Golden Ridge Doodles is a great puppy breeder in Alberta because they seriously take their job. They do not produce many litters a year and look to make that perfect match between dog and owner. If you are in the Edmonton area, this is a great pick.
Golden Ridge Doodles Details
- Website: Golden Ridge Doodles
- Address: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Facebook: Golden Ridge Doodles
- Twitter: Golden Ridge Doodles
3. Abel’s Doodles and Poodles
Abel’s Doodles and Poodles breed family dogs that do not shed. The puppy breeder in Alberta has many Doodles, including Sheltie Doodles, Goldendoodles, Aussie Doodles, and Standard Poodles. If you are interested in adopting from the breeder, you can get a quote by submitting a contact form.
A wide selection of Goldendoodles that are available is on the website. Pictures of the puppies and their mothers can be found on their websites. The images give a good idea of what the puppies may look like when they become adult dogs.
Customer reviews of the breeder show that they are relatively lower in price, and the owners are straightforward to deal with. According to customer reviews, their claim of the dogs not shedding rings true.
Abel’s Doodles and Poodles Details
- Website: Abel’s Doodles and Poodles
- Address: Box 327 Bezanson, AB T0H0G0 Canada
- Phone: (780) 933-4962
4. Coulee Creek Goldendoodles
Last on the list of the best Goldendoodle breeders in Alberta is “Coulee Creek Goldendoodles.” Coulee Creek Goldendoodles is another of the most reliable Goldendoodle breeders in Alberta. They are located between Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Since the puppy breeder is located on vast prairie farmland, it allows the dogs to roam freely and get good exercise. Moreover, all puppies are given their shots and rigorous testing to ensure they are 100% good to go. This includes hip, elbow, and eye examinations.
If you adopt from Coulee Creek, you will get the following along with your puppy:
- A leash and collar.
- A small bag of puppy food.
- A list of instructions on transitioning your puppy from the breeder to your home. This will include feeding and crating instructions.
- All photos that have been taken of the puppy from birth till it is adopted.
- A vet card and a copy of the health records are on file.
- A signed health guarantee.
- A crate in case of air shipping.
Coulee Creek is a trustworthy breeder, and you can find out more about how to adopt your puppy today by contacting them.
Coulee Creek Goldendoodles Details
- Website: Coulee Creek Goldendoodles
- Address: Box 12921 Lloydminster, AB Canada T9V 2J3
- Phone: (780) 808-2232
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Ruff N’ Ready Doodles
Ruff N’ Ready Doodles is another doodle breeder in Alberta. Their tagline is that they provide healthy puppies from parents who have been health tested. However, they are currently not selling Goldendoodles, but they offer Spaniel Doodles and Double doodle puppies.
Ruff N’ Ready Doodles uses a Guardian Home system. They have different families who raise the female Goldendoodles as their pet who will give birth to a litter. All of the puppies are socialized in a domestic environment.
Ruff N’ Ready Doodles will cover the costs of all genetic testing for the puppies, but the expenses of caring for the breeding doodles will be the responsibility of the Guardian Home. If you wish to adopt a doodle from Ruff N’ Ready Doodles, you need to fill out a puppy application form.
You should have the following information handy when filling out the form:
- Personal details like name, email, and phone number.
- Details about your current housing. Whether you are living in a home or apartment. If you have a fenced yard.
- You will also be asked if you have ever had to give up a dog and, if yes, why you did do it.
- You will be asked if all members of the family are on board with getting a dog.
- You will be asked the individual’s working hours who will be primarily responsible for caring for the dog.
- If any family members have allergies or asthma.
- If you will be getting the dog trained for obedience.
Ruff N’ Ready Doodles Details
How to Choose a Goldendoodle Breeder in Alberta
When looking for a Goldendoodle breeder, you want to make sure that their customer reviews show the three Rs:
If they have these three main qualities, they will be able to answer any of your questions and are legitimate. Responsible breeders are against puppy mills and only making a profit. They honestly want to find the best home for their puppies.
A reliable breeder will make sure that their quality and customer service remain high caliber, and a responsive breeder will be ready to answer any questions you may have.
Conclusion For The “Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Alberta”
Goldendoodles are fun, affectionate, and good first-time pets. If you and your family are thinking of getting one, you are in for a dog that will only charm you but win your heart. This guide is an excellent start to finding a reliable Goldendoodle breeder.
If you take the time to visit their websites and look up sale and adoption agreements, you will have a clear picture of what you are getting to. Remember, getting a dog is not a small responsibility. It is a life-changing event. So here’s to hope you find your best friend soon.
For more guides similar to this list of Goldendoodle breeders in Alberta, you can check out:
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Ontario
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in the United Kingdom
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Los Angeles
Before you bring home a Goldendoodle from a breeder in Alberta, you can learn more about the breed by watching “Goldendoodle Dog Breed Guide” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.