Finding Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin who will let you adopt a lovely dog shouldn’t be a difficult task. Fortunately, there are some reputable Sheepadoodle puppy breeders in Wisconsin. If you are mesmerized by the superior beauty of Sheepadoodle puppies, we can’t hold you responsible.
These mixed breeds are just something else. They’re, without a doubt, one of the prettiest canines around. It’s no wonder that they’ve grown in popularity in recent years. Sheepadoodle puppies go by many names, including Sheep-a-poo and Sheeppoo.
Before scrolling down this list of Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Dog Breeders in Wisconsin and Best Boston Terrier Breeders in Wisconsin.
Sheepadoodle Puppies For Sale in Wisconsin
You’ve probably decided to introduce one into your home while scrolling a picture online. We’ve compiled this list of Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin to make your adoption easier.
1. PuppySpot’s Sheepadoodles For Wisconsin
Since you’re searching for Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin, we highly suggest looking at PuppySpot’s platform. PuppySpot is a popular dog marketplace where you can browse for available Sheepadoodle puppies from the comfort of your home in Wisconsin.
It would help if you kept in mind that all Sheepadoodle breeders must go through a strict screening process to rest assured, knowing that your companion will be safely shipped to your home in Wisconsin. Before continuing on your journey for a Sheepadoodle puppy for sale in Wisconsin, check out the link to the marketplace below.
2. Fantasy Feather Farm
Doing business with Fantasy Feather Farm has several perks that no other Sheepadoodle puppy breeders in Wisconsin provide. That’s why we kept this breeder number one on this list.
With each Sheepadoodle from Fantasy Feather Farm, you get a blanket (filled with mother’s smell), many toys, a 1-year health guarantee, a puppy guide, de-worming records, and a microchip, free 30-day pet insurance, and the best: lifetime breeder support.
Mike, Jamie, and Kaylea Fitzner have been running this kennel and producing Sheepadoodle puppies for the last 11 years. They breed all three sizes (mini, medium, and standard) and all six generations of Sheepadoodle. They also provide grooming services. Check their website to learn more about the kennel.
Fantasy Feather Farm Details
- Website: Fantasy Feather Farm
- Location: Mosinee, Wisconsin
- PhoneNumber: (715) 498-5661
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Fantasy Feather Farm’s Instagram
3. Stokeshire Wisconsin Designer Doodles
Next, we have Stokeshire Designer Doodles, who like to address themselves as boutique Doodle Breeders. They’re based in North Central Wisconsin. Their Sheepadoodle puppies are raised with unlimited love in a family of twelve. This designer Doodle breeder specializes in producing service and therapy-grade dogs who are healthy, beautiful, and intelligent puppies.
All the puppies are health- and DNA-tested and approved by Good Dog. Check their website for more information on breeding and social media profiles to see the pictures of all the beautiful Doodles and Poodles. If you want to buy from them, you may have to join the long waitlist and wait at least 2 to 3 months.
Stokeshire Wisconsin Designer Doodles Details
- Website: Stokeshire Wisconsin Designer Doodles
- Location: 522 Medford Ave, Medford, Wisconsin
- Phone Number: (715) 570-5718
- Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Stokeshire Wisconsin Designer Doodles’ Facebook
4. Spring Green Pups
Spring Green Pups are one of the leading sellers of Sheepadoodle puppies for sale in Wisconsin. They have everything from Cavapoos, Maltipoos, and Teddy Bears to Cockapoos, Mini Goldendoodles, and Sheepadoodles.
They also work with other experienced and family-oriented breeders in Wisconsin. Dusty and Brenda Thompson, the owners of Spring Green Pups, are passionate about designer dogs and provide training advice to their customers.
With every Sheepadoodle you get from Spring Green Pups, you can rest assured that the puppies are vet checked, de-wormed, and have gotten the shots they need. You also get a one-year health guarantee. If you want to buy from them, they prefer you pick it up from their place. However, a delivery option is also available.
Spring Green Pups Details
- Website: Spring Green Pups
- Location: S10405A Little Bear Rd Spring Green, WI 53588
- Phone Number: (608) 574-7931 and (920) 210-7441
- Email: SpringGreenPups@gmail.com
- Social Media: Spring Green Pups’ Facebook
5. Doodle Dog Hill
“They are more than pets – they are family,” says the breeder on their Facebook page. And “rightly so,” according to the reviews of their customers. Doodle Dog Hill has specialized in raising Doodles and Poodles in Wisconsin since 2010. They provide puppies from their home to yours at a very affordable price.
However, low price doesn’t mean bad quality. They raise their Sheepadoodle puppies at home around their children nearby the lake. You can also meet the Doodle parents if you want.
Check the Facebook reviews and visit Doodle Dog Hill’s website for information on available puppies. They deliver in every corner of Wisconsin and outside Wisconsin (to the border states). However, they’ll be happier if you visit the kennel, meet the puppies, and buy from them.
Doodle Dog Hill Details
- Website: Doodle Dog Hill
- Location: La Pointe, Wisconsin
- Phone Number: (715) 415-4401
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Doodle Dog Hill’s Facebook
6. Northwood Doodles
Looking for Sheepadoodle puppy breeders near Wisconsin? Northwood Doodles grow Sheepadoodles, Bernedoodles, and Goldendoodles at their kennel. They claim to raise healthy, well-socialized puppies with wonderful personalities. Northwood Doodles provide both F1 and F1B generation Doodles.
Each puppy is well socialized around children, and they’re only sold after being at least eight weeks old. They also provide puppy training from the age of six weeks. You also get a 1-year health guarantee with lifetime support from the breeder.
If you want to buy from Northwood Doodles, you have to fill up a reservation form beforehand from their website because puppies aren’t always available. Though having delivery services available, Northwood Doodles prefers that you pick up from their place.
Northwood Doodles Details
- Website: Northwood Doodles
- Location: 3067 275th St, Hallock, Minnesota
- Phone Number: (218) 754-2515
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Northwood Doodles’ Facebook
7. Dottie’s Sheepadoodles
Last on the list of Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin is Dottie’s Sheepadoodles. They’re a small, home-based breeder located in River Falls, Wisconsin. That’s why they don’t have a website yet. However, they’re approved by Good Dog, so no worries about the authenticity.
Alicia, the face behind Dottie’s Sheepadoodles, always makes sure that all the dogs are healthy and have a good temperament. She only releases her puppies when they’re ten weeks old.
Visit the breeder’s Good Dog profile to adopt a puppy from them. You have to apply to the breeder from there first. However, they don’t provide deliveries; only a pick-up option is available. So, apply if you can physically visit their kennel.
Dottie’s Sheepadoodles Details
- Location: River Falls, Wisconsin
- Phone Number: (360) 402-0550
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Dottie’s Sheepadoodles’ Facebook
How to Choose a Sheepadoodle Breeder in Wisconsin
Before you look for breeders of Sheepadoodle puppies for sale in Wisconsin, you have to learn to identify a puppy mill or a backyard breeder and who is an authentic breeder. First and foremost, your nearby veterinarian should be able to suggest an excellent breeder.
They often work with local breeders to do health checkups. However, don’t rely on that only as they may refer their friends or get compensated for advertising. The AKC Breeder Referral page is one of the best ways to find local breeders.
But the problem is mixed breeds like Sheepadoodle can’t get registered with AKC. So, check other mixed breed directories (DRA, ACHC, or IDCR) available online.
Once you find a Sheepadoodle breeder, consider a few things.
- To begin with, a good breeder will always let you visit their kennel and spend time with the puppies. You should also be able to see their parents. Their places will be clean and odorless.
- The parent dogs should be friendly and well-behaved. Be aware that puppies tend to mimic their parents’ actions, so be cautious.
- You may not want to hear this, but good breeders won’t sell you puppies throughout the year. They’ll concentrate on producing healthy canines who can pass on excellent genes to their offspring. Mother dogs need to relax between litters; thus, most litters are born in the autumn or spring.
- *Any good breeder will know everything about the breed they’re producing. They should be answering all your questions clearly and concisely. While talking, if you feel they don’t know something or trying to hide something, that’s a red signal.
- Good breeders also practice responsible mating. They should do all genetic health checks for any problems that Sheepadoodle puppies are susceptible to. Some may even provide you with a health guarantee or pedigree proof.
- They should be able to provide references and testimonials from previous customers.
- Above all, reputable breeders will not sell to just anybody. This means you may need to fill out a special application so they can be sure you’re the proper fit for their canines. It’s a good sign.
More Information About Sheepadoodle Breeders in Wisconsin
Sheepadoodle puppies are a cross between a purebred Poodle and an Old English Sheepdog (F1). However, some breeders may opt to cross two Sheepadoodles to produce a second-generation Sheepadoodle (F2). When you find a breeder of Sheepadoodle puppies in Wisconsin that meets your criteria, inquire about the puppy’s generation.
That won’t be any problem if you choose from these Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin we listed. Though they’re listed through secondary research, we double-checked everything; they have good reviews, and some can also be found in Good Dog.
Conclusion For The “Sheepadoodle Breeders in Wisconsin”
Sheepadoodle puppies are an excellent match for Wisconsin’s environment. Sheepadoodles are fantastic friends, and you will enjoy having one in your home. After all, who could say no to an adorable little puppy?
Adopt from one of the top Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin that we listed (preferably your closest one). Also, don’t forget to take a million photographs of your adventure with them.
For more guides similar to this list of Sheepadoodle breeders in Wisconsin, you can check out:
- Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in Alberta
- Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in Ontario
- Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in the Midwest
Before you bring home a Sheepadoodle puppy from a breeder in Wisconsin, you can learn more about the breed by watching “Sheepadoodle – Top 10 Pros and Cons of Owning a Sheepadoodle” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.