Massachusetts is one of the smallest states in the United States of America, well to be more precise, it is the seventh smallest state. However, what might come as a more shocker is that it is the third most heavily populated state as well. And with Americans being so fond of dogs, it should be no surprise that the buying rate of dogs in Massachusetts is quite high. Since you are legally allowed to keep three adult dogs at your home in America, citizens try to make the most of it by buying specifically bred dogs that are not only beautiful but are also highly energetic, loving, friendly, and caring.
Today, in this article, we will be discussing the places where you can find the best Maltipoo breeders in Massachusetts. A Maltipoo is basically a crossbreed of Maltese and Poodles and is known to be not just cute, but also very friendly, loving, nonshedding, hypoallergenic, and caring. Due to their affectionate demeanor, they are well-known as wonderful family and therapeutic dogs. Also, they are known to shed at a very minimal to a non-existent amount, so they are considered best for allergic people as well.
Below you can find four of the best Maltipoo breeders in Massachusetts, which offers Maltipoo in the best of health and in a very affordable price.
Before scrolling down, here are some related articles: Cavapoo Breeders in Massachusetts and Labradoodle Breeders in Massachusetts.
1. PuppySpot Maltipoos Massachusetts
It might not come as a surprise that we have placed PuppySpot as our number one choice. PuppySpot is without a doubt one of the greatest Maltipoo dog breeders since they are a network of ethical breeders. They go to great measures to assure that the foster family where the dog is housed is willing to take responsibility for him or her.
They have delivered over 220,000 happy and healthy puppies to supportive parents, making them one of the biggest puppy breeders in the world. Their Maltipoo breeders are regulated and controlled in partnership with the USDA and American Humane. A fun fact is that less than 10% of all Maltipoo breeders will be able to list a puppy on their marketplace. All of their Maltipoo puppies for sale are covered by a 10-year puppy health assurance!
Aside from that, they have transportation networks in place to assure that your puppy reaches your home in Massachusetts healthy and secure. Hence, if you want to get your Maltipoo delivered to you as soon as possible without any extended waiting period or hassle, then do choose PuppySpot for they know what they are doing it.
Reasons to Choose PuppySpot as A Maltipoo Breeder in Massachusetts
- Their breeders are thoroughly checked and controlled in partnership with the USDA and American Humane.
- All of their puppies come with their industry-leading 10-year puppy wellbeing guarantee.
- Thanks to their special transportation system, your new puppy will come home unharmed and hygienic.
- PuppySpot is an excellent alternative if you don’t want to wait more than a year for a new Maltipoo puppy in Massachusetts.
- 400;”>Maltipoo puppies can be bought according to your choice of their age, height, and coat color.
- Their costs are likewise very reasonable.
Maltipoo Breeder Information
- Website: PuppySpot Maltipoos
2. CT Breeder
CT Breeder is Norwalk’s best pet store, servicing customers from all across Fairfield County and even beyond. They provide competent dog training, highly qualified pet grooming, and the greatest pet supplies, pet foods, and pet items obtainable at reasonable costs, in complement to their variety of designer as well as purebred puppies for purchase.
CT Breeder assists its customers at every inch of the journey, from selecting the proper breed to guaranteeing the right preparation, selecting the best pet food, grooming, and medical assistance. All essential paperwork, immunization information, and in-depth counseling are included with their puppies. CT Breeder also offers a fantastic team of highly skilled and experienced trainers.
Reasons to Choose CT Breeders as a Maltipoo Breeder in Connecticut (Near Massachusetts)
- They provide competent dog training, highly qualified pet grooming, and the greatest pet supplies, pet foods, and pet items obtainable at reasonable costs, in complement to their variety of designer as well as purebred puppies for purchase.
- CT Breeder assists its customers at every inch of the journey, from selecting the proper breed to guaranteeing the right preparation, selecting the best pet food, grooming, and medical assistance.
- All essential paperwork, immunization information, and in-depth counseling are included with their puppies.
- They offer the dogs they breed at quite reasonable prices.
Maltipoo Breeder Information
- Website: https://ctbreeder.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 48 Westport Ave
Norwalk, CT 06851
- Phone Number: (203) 635-0412
3. Pet Express
Pet Express is a family-owned and run pet business in New England. They absolutely love their puppy club and strive to give the best practices as well as the friendliest, brightest puppies in the city. Our facilities are cutting-edge, grate-free, as well as temperature-controlled. They also have a large selection of pet supplies in all of their handy venues.
Pet Express considers how it might give forth to the communities. That is why they use M.A.R.E. everlasting bones in their job. M.A.R.E. Forever Bones is accessible everywhere. The Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange, which helps children find permanent families, receives 100% of the proceeds.
Reasons to Choose Pet Express as A Maltipoo Breeder in Massachusetts
- They adore their puppies’ group and work hard to provide the greatest training and the kindest, sharpest puppies in the state.
- Their accommodations are state-of-the-art, grate-free, and climate-controlled.
- In addition, they carry a big assortment of pet products in all of their convenient locations.
- They also spend their profits on the betterment of society, so by choosing them as your Maltipoo breeders, you are in turn also supporting the betterment of society.
- Their breeds are available at quite a reasonable price
Maltipoo Breeder Information
- Website: https://petexpressboston.com/
- Email: Not provided
- Address and Contact of Sagus Branch, Massachusetts:
- Address and contact of Braintree Branch, Massachusetts:
- Address and contact of Danver Branch, Massachusetts:
- Address and contact of Lynn Branch, Massachusetts:
Address and contact of Peabody Branch, Massachusetts:
4. Windsong Shih Tzu Massachusetts
Windsong Shih Tzu has a minimal breeding program in order to ensure that the puppies they breed are of a high standard rather than a number. Prior to being marketed, their dogs and puppies are lovingly nurtured in a hygienic, peaceful ecosystem and “pre-spoiled.”
They provide a comprehensive documented warranty regarding genetic health issues, as well as terms of the contract that safeguard their puppies and their new families. To ensure a high-quality breeding program, their dogs are evaluated for a variety of genetic health concerns, particularly kidney and liver function. They breed from top champion bloodlines, and their puppies’ health, temperament, and beauty set them apart from the competition.
Reasons to Choose Windsong Shih Tzu as a Maltipoo Breeder in Massachusetts
- Prior to being marketed, their dogs and puppies are lovingly nurtured in a hygienic, peaceful ecosystem and “pre-spoiled.”
- They provide a comprehensive documented warranty regarding genetic health issues, as well as terms of the contract that safeguard their puppies and their new families.
- To ensure a high-quality breeding program, their dogs are evaluated for a variety of genetic health concerns, particularly kidney and liver function.
- They breed from top champion bloodlines, and their puppies’ health, temperament, and beauty set them apart from the competition.
- They offer their puppies for quite reasonable prices.
Maltipoo Breeder Information
- Website: https://www.windsong-shihtzu.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: Jennifer Noun: 781-335-3989
- Windsong Shih Tzu, P.O. Box 222, South Weymouth, MA
Frequently Asked Questions
1- What is the temperament of Maltipoo?
Ans: The demeanor of a Maltipoo is difficult to match. They’re lovers at heart—gentle, compassionate, fun-loving, and content. Maltipoo is perfectly content to sit in their human’s lap and watch the world go by, and they’re just as happy to play fetch as they are to snuggle.
2- Are skin problems common in Maltipoo?
Skin problems are common in Maltipoo, and a poor diet can contribute to an accumulation of oil on the skin, which creates excess fat. Candida or yeast infection may also be present in the dog. If this is the case, the dog will emit a strong sweet odor.
3- How often should I wash my Maltipoo?
Washing your Maltipoo too frequently can remove important body oils. Bathing on a daily basis is neither practical nor recommended. Once every three weeks, your Maltipoo should be bathed.
Conclusion for Maltipoo Breeders in Massachusetts
Maltipoos are one of the most loving, caring, fun, and family dogs you can find. Also, the fact that they shed to a minimal amount, is what makes them perfect and stand out from other breeds.
With such a high population in Massachusetts, you can find a lot of dog breeders there. However, in this article, we have highlighted four of the best ones. These four breeders were chosen after carefully looking at their specifications and then assessing them against the price of their service. We hope you find this useful and helpful as well.
You will also like:
Garrett loves animals and is a huge advocate for all Doodle dog breeds. He owns his own Goldendoodle named Kona. In addition, he volunteers at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley, where he fosters dogs and helps animals. Garrett enjoys writing about Doodles and believes that dogs can teach humans more about how to live than humans can teach a dog.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.