Are you looking for the best Goldendoodle breeders in North Dakota? We’ve compiled a list of the top breeders in the state, so you can rest assured you’re getting the best possible Goldendoodle for your family.
Goldendoodles are super-cute, hypoallergenic, and non-shedding. They’re a delight for those with allergies or who don’t have the time to clean their furniture daily.
Before scrolling down this list of Goldendoodle breeders in North Dakota, check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Bernedoodle Breeders in South Dakota and Best Labradoodle Breeders in South Dakota.
Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale in North Dakota
To make sure you’re doing business only with reputable breeders of Goldendoodle puppies in North Dakota, we recommend you follow this guide. However, it would be best if you did your research.
1. PuppySpot’s Goldendoodles For North Dakota
Since you’re searching for Goldendoodle breeders in North Dakota, we recommend checking out PuppySpot’s platform. PuppySpot is a reputable marketplace where you can browse for available Goldendoodles from the comfort of your home in North Dakota.
All Goldendoodle breeders on PuppySpot have to go through a strict screening process, so you can rest assured that your puppy will be safely shipped to your home in North Dakota. Before you continue searching for Goldendoodle puppies for sale in North Dakota, check out the link to the marketplace below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Goldendoodles
2. Pheasant Valley Kennels
Starting the list of the best Goldendoodle Breeders in North Dakota with Pheasant Valley Kennels. This kennel specializes in breeding Goldendoodles from quality bloodlines that are excellent in hunting, intelligent, trainable, and great family dogs.
All the dog parents in Pheasant Valley Kennels undergo D.N.A. and health testing so that the adopters can get the healthiest Goldendoodles possible. All their puppies are raised like family members around their children. Besides the health testing and certifications, all the puppies from this breeder come with their first vaccinations.
Plus, they are dewormed and given a two-year guarantee on hip health. However, they don’t always have Goldendoodles available for sale. Check their website for their current and upcoming litters.
Pheasant Valley Kennels Details
- Website: Pheasant Valley Kennels
- Location: Dickinson, North Dakota
- Phone Number: (801) 722-4032
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Goldendoodle Puppies of North Dakota
You’ll instantly fall in love with the Goldendoodles from the Goldendoodle Puppies of North Dakota. They raise beautiful puppies from quality bloodlines. They operate their kennel from Jamestown in North Dakota. Chantelle is the face behind this kennel.
She and her kids have taken good care of the puppies since birth. As the Goldendoodles are brought up in a family setting from the start, they’re easy to train and great with human interaction.
You can book from one of their upcoming litters. They don’t have a website, just a small family breeder. You can call them or send a message. According to their past customers, they will never be tired of answering your questions and will always be around to guide and support new owners.
Goldendoodle Puppies of North Dakota Details
- Location: Jamestown, North Dakota
- Phone Number: (701) 320-8675
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Goldendoodle Puppies of North Dakota
4. Pine Barn Farm
Pine Barn Farm is another home-based quality breeder of Goldendoodle puppies for sale in North Dakota. However, they also serve in Minnesota, South Dakota, and Montana.
A family runs Pine Barn Farm. Finn (Blue Merle Standard Poodle) and Rosie (Mini Bernedoodle) are the family members. They take equal care of each puppy they raise. The three children assist in all the training and maintenance in the family.
Pine Barn Farm doesn’t have much information on the website about their Goldendoodle puppies for sale in North Dakota. However, follow their Facebook page for regular updates on the Goldendoodle litters. Send a message on their Facebook page if you want to adopt one.
Pine Barn Farm Details
- Location: Page, North Dakota
- Phone Number: (701) 668-2730 and (701) 866-3178
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Pine Barn Farm
5. Wilma’s Goldendoodles
Toni Rasmusson raises her Goldendoodles in a family setting, primarily not for business but for love. She breeds for health, temperament, hunting, and the most fluff possible. All the canines are certified by O.F.A. (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) and have undergone genetic health testing.
Wilma’s Goldendoodles are F1B generation. They are hypoallergenic, non-shedding pups that are incredibly cuddly. They are only released to you when Toni is sure you’ll take good care of them.
Wilma’s Goldendoodles are best if you want a hunting companion and a family dog. You can apply to the breeder through Good Dog. The puppies start from $2,000 and are released only after turning ten weeks old. They only have pick-up options (from home or the nearby airport).
Wilma’s Goldendoodles Details
- Location: Lisbon, ND
- Phone Number: (701) 552-1490
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Wilma’s Goldendoodles
6. Christensen Goldendoodles
On the Minnesota/North Dakota border, Christensen Goldendoodles is a small family breeder of lovely, high-quality Goldendoodle puppies (Standard & Mid-Size). They produce F1B, F2, and F2B generations of Goldendoodles.
Alana Christensen is a retired nurse and the owner of Christensen Goldendoodles. She makes sure each of her puppies is healthy, well-loved, and well-cared for so that they are sociable and settle down easily in their new home.
The breeding ladies and stud dogs of Christensen have all passed a health check so that the Goldendoodles don’t carry any genetic diseases. You’ll get a family friend for life by doing business with them.
Christensen Goldendoodles Details
- Website: Christensen Goldendoodles
- Location: Campbell, Minnesota (near the North Dakota border)
- Phone Number: (701) 899-2578
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Christensen Goldendoodles
7. Green River Goldens
Last on the best Goldendoodle breeders list in North Dakota is Green River Goldens. They are a breeder of high-quality Golden Retrievers and Goldendoodles. All of their dogs are cream-colored and meet or exceed health standards set by the International Canine Association.
In addition, all their dogs are I.C.T. clear, meaning they are free of any genetic diseases. Bill and Becky run this kennel in Belfield, North Dakota.
According to their previous customers, they have excellent communication skills, and their dogs are good-looking, well-bred, and come from a loving home environment. Call or message on Facebook if you want a Goldendoodle from this family breeder.
Green River Goldens Details
- Website: Green River Goldens
- Location: 131st Ave SW, Belfield, North Dakota
- Phone Number: (701) 590-2822
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Green River Goldens
Choosing a Goldendoodle Breeder in North Dakota
Here are a few general guidelines on choosing the best breeders of Goldendoodle puppies in North Dakota:
Choosing a Trustworthy Goldendoodle From North Dakota
Goldendoodles are a blend of Golden Retriever and Poodle. Check how long the breeder has been breeding the dogs and whether they choose the right parents to mate.
- Check out the breeder’s reviews online on their social media pages and related forums.
- Most reputable breeders will have a lengthy waiting list. However, it’s not always necessary. Some home breeders may not get that much exposure but still breed quality Goldendoodles.
- Good breeders will always give the puppy a family environment.
- A responsible breeder won’t just sell you their puppy. They will interview to see whether you’re capable of raising one.
- Good breeders will share the medical data, immunization records, and health test certifications.
Related: Ways to Find a Hypoallergenic Dog Rescue.
Stay Away from Bad North Dakota Goldendoodle Breeders
Here are a few red flags to keep an eye out for. Don’t choose breeders who:
- Do not do background checks on their buyers.
- Do not keep track of their puppies’ vaccinations and medical records.
- They haven’t registered anywhere. You won’t find them online.
- They do not know or reveal the genetic chart of their parents.
- They are willing to offer huge discounts to sell their puppies.
- Sell their puppies too soon after they are born.
- Don’t answer your questions.
- Don’t have a return program.
- Sell puppies who haven’t been trained or groomed.
- Continue to breed after the animals have reached retirement age.
- Fail to socialize their puppies early.
Health Testing For Goldendoodle Parents From North Dakota
To avoid passing on hereditary health issues to their offspring, all breeding dogs should be health-screened by a trained veterinarian. The following items should be checked on both parents’ health:
- A clean chit on the heart condition from the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (O.F.A.)
- Hip certification by O.F.A.
- Knee clearance by O.F.A.
- Eye certification
- D.N.A. testing
More Information About Goldendoodle Breeders in North Dakota
Goldendoodles have grown in popularity in recent years. And why not? It’s the combination of Golden Retriever and Poodle’s best characteristics and attributes. They’re affectionate and playful and very clever, and more suitable for those with allergies.
However, because the Goldendoodle is such a popular breed, many unethical breeders produce and sell new Goldendoodle puppies solely for financial gain, ignoring necessary health testing and care for the puppies and parents.
If you’re looking for breeders of Goldendoodles puppies in North Dakota, the breeders mentioned in this article will provide you with a healthy and happy Goldendoodle puppy.
Conclusion For The “Best Goldendoodle Breeders in North Dakota”
Goldendoodles are your ideal furry companion for their loyalty and high activity levels. Also, they can survive any weather condition without becoming ill. They enjoy playing and swimming with you outside and being your companion when watching T.V. or just sitting around with you.
The best Goldendoodle breeders in North Dakota mentioned above are dedicated to their dogs’ and puppies’ health and happiness. So, visit one of the kennels (preferably your nearest) and see if you can find a Goldendoodle for life.
For more guides similar to this list of Goldendoodle breeders in North Dakota, you can check out:
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Ottawa
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Alberta
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Ontario
Before you bring home a Goldendoodle from a breeder in North Dakota, you can learn more about the breed by watching the “Goldendoodle Dog Breed Guide” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.