If you’re debating if you should bring home a companion from this list of Beagle breeders in Pennsylvania, then you should know that they’re friendly dogs. Before mentioning anything else, Beagles aren’t yappy dogs and make great family pets. They generally get along very well with other dogs and also human friends. Beagles are an extremely playful dog that will never fail to bring a smile to your face. It’s really no surprise that’s there are many Beagle puppies for sale in Pennsylvania. However, you’ll want to choose from a reputable breeder.
Beagle Puppies For Sale in Pennsylvania
Remember to keep an eye out for potential Beagle puppy mills or backyard breeders. If you’re purchasing from unknown Beagle breeders in Pennsylvania, we recommend that you do your research and check for reviews, visit them in person, and find someone you can trust. To save you time, here’s your list of some of the best Beagle breeders in Pennsylvania.
1. Crouse’s Windy Hill Kennel
The first on the list of Beagle breeders in Pennsylvania is Crouse’s Windy Hill Kennel. Crouse’s Windy Hill Kennel has been raising Beagle puppies for many years now. Their puppies are always up to date with both worming and vaccination shots. This breeder is located near Delta, Pennsylvania.
Additionally, they accept deposits to hold one of their Beagle puppies with them until the puppy is ready for their new homes. Full payment is then due at the time of pick up. The Crouse’s Windy Hill Kennel is registered under Pennsylvania and is also inspected by the AKC (American Kennel Club) once a year. The puppies must be at least eight weeks old before they are shipped outside of the state. The Crouse’s Windy Hill Kennel offers to deliver in the USA if you’re not located in Pennsylvania.
Crouse’s Windy Hill Kennel Details
- Location: 4790, Delta Rd., Delta, PA, 17314
- Phone: 717-862-1089
- Website: Crouse’s Windy Hill Kennel Pennsylvania
2. Hilltop Farm Kennel Pennsylvania
Hilltop Farm kennel offers the finest quality of healthy Beagle puppies. They are located in the open and beautiful countryside of rural Pennsylvania. The parents of all their Beagle puppies are screened and also certified free of any genetic conditions.
All the dogs and Beagle puppies for sale in Pennsylvania are guaranteed healthy and up to date on all vaccinations and deworming. Additionally, they are certified by veterinarians as healthy. The owners are professional dog breeders and handlers as well. All of the puppies are registered with either the American Canine Association (ACA) or the International Caning Association (ICA).
Hilltop Farm Kennel Details
- Location: 520, Beaver Dam Road, Honey Brook, PA 19344.
- Phone: 610-273-2975
- Website: Hilltop Farm Kennels Pennsylvania
3. AA Ridgewood Kennels II
Ridgewood Kennels was founded in Pennsylvania in 1972 and they started as small breeders. The current owners are now the second and third generation of the founders and have several pet stores. Ridgewood Beagle puppies would go home with two dewormers and will have had all their shots completed.
If they are of age, they are also given their rabies and booster shots. All of the Beagle puppies for sale in Pennsylvania are USDA-approved. Moreover, the kennel is both licensed and inspected by not only the state but federally as well.
AA Ridgewood Kennels II Details
- Location: 5015 Lincoln Hwy, Kinzers, PA 17535
- Phone: (610) 873-7045
- Website: AA Ridgewood Kennels II
4. Forest Ridge Kennels PA
Forest Ridge is a family-owned business for the past 30 years. All of the puppies have had their first and the second set of shots and are also dewormed. Forest bridge has on-call veterinarians available all day and all night. They guarantee that all of their Beagle puppies in Pennsylvania are in perfect health conditions.
Their Beagle puppies are all raised by private breeders in the area and are like a family to Forest Ridge. They work closely with all of the Beagle breeders and know all the information about their puppies. It is to ensure that the dogs are free of any genetic deformities.
Forest Ridge Kennels Details
- Location: 296 S. Vintage Road, Paradise, PA 17562
- Phone: 717-629-0234
- Website: Forest Ridge Kennels Pennsylvania
5. Barnes Puppy Love Kennels
Last on the list of Beagle breeders in Pennsylvania is Barnes Puppy Love Kennels. They are located on a beautiful mountainside in Roaring Spring, Pennsylvania. Puppy Love Kennels strives to provide you with the finest dogs conceivable. They are a licensed Kennel in Pennsylvania that has raised living conditions for dogs in Pennsylvania.
Additionally, they have built an improved kennel system along with a puppy pick-up building that adds to the convenience of it all. They are also committed to striving to improve the living conditions of the dogs. Feel free to contact them if you have any questions about Beagle puppies!
Barnes Puppy Love Kennels Details
- Location: 406 scenic Ln, Roaring Spring, PA 16673
- Phone: 814-330-0129
- Website: Barnes Puppy Love Kennels PA
Beagle Dog Breed Info
- Intelligence: Beagles are brilliant dogs with a great sense of smell, making the nose the most vital part of their anatomy. They have superior tracking abilities that make them great detection dogs and probable hunting dogs as well.
- Temperament: Beagles are generally nice, playful, and well-tempered dogs. They are fun to be around and very friendly. They are also good with children. There will never be a dull moment with a Beagle in the house. They also make for great therapy pets in the United States.
- Trainable: Beagles are very easy to train. They are keen to listen to instructions and can be taught to perform both basic tasks. Beagles are also very smart, and if taught well, can ace at some advanced tasks as well. They are always eager to learn and can even be taught tricks.
- Multi-purpose: Beagles are multipurpose dogs. They can be used as hunting dogs, search-and-rescue dogs, hunting dogs, and even family dogs. They are the perfect dogs to have. They make for the best pets and, in turn, also make for the best friends.
- Portable: Beagles are very small, tiny, which makes it very easy to carry them around. A Beagle will be the perfect choice for you if you do not require a large-size dog.
- Energetic: Beagles are very active dogs. They are packed with full energy and are always ready to play or go out for a walk. They love walking, running, and jumping. If you are an active person or you want to start living an active life, it definitely can’t hurt to have a beagle by your side as you do it.
- Loyalty: When you think of dogs, the first things that come to mind are loyalty and bravery. The Beagle is no exception to that fact. Beagles are fiercely loyal and brave dogs, which only adds to their already charming personality.
If you get a Beagle puppy, there will never be a dull moment in your household again. You will rarely find a Beagle that dislikes people. They generally gel very well and are quick to make friends. Though stubborn, they make for the smartest of dogs, which can always come in handy. Beagles are very energetic, making it a fun task in itself to take care of one.
To a Beagle, his nose is the most important part of his body. You will often see Beagles with their head down towards the ground, searching for a new and engaging trail for it to follow. Fun fact, Beagles have approximately 220 million scent receptors compared to the measly 5 million that we humans do, making it all that easier for them to pick up any new scents that we may miss. If you’re planning on making a tiny addition to your family, then the Beagle is a perfect choice.
Conclusion For Beagle Breeders in Pennsylvania
We’ve told you where you could get a Beagle; we’ve told you why you should get a Beagle. Now all that’s left to do is for you to go out and get your Beagle in Pennsylvania. If you are looking to make a beautiful and energetic addition to your family, the Beagle is the perfect choice for you. Cute and lovable, yet fierce and brave, they are a great companion pet. They are active, which makes for the best company on walks, and they are also lovable, which makes for the best companion during a lazy afternoon at home.
Additionally, Beagle puppies are easy to train. If you are looking for a dog that will become a vital part of your family in the future, you cannot do much better than a Beagle. We hope our list helped you narrow down some of your choices!
If traveling to these Beagle breeders in Pennsylvania is too far, you can check out our other recommendations for other states:
- Best Beagle Breeders in Florida
- Best Beagle Breeders in North Carolina
- Best Beagle Breeders in New York
To learn more about the Beagle dog breed, watch “Things Nobody Tells You About Owning a Beagle” from Beagle Care down below:
Dr. Sabrina Kong graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in England in 2016 and has been working at a small animal clinic in Northern California since then. She grew up in the Bay Area and got her bachelor’s degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. She also became a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner through a program at the University of Tennessee.
When she isn’t in the clinic taking care of her four-legged patients, she enjoys traveling and trying new foods with her friends and her three-legged dog, Apollo. She adopted Apollo from her clinic when he was a puppy with numerous health issues. Dr. Kong truly cares about taking care of animals.