Are you searching for Bernedoodle breeders in Tennessee? Here’s what you need to know about Bernedoodles and their top-ranked breeders in the state. Bernedoodles are a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle.
Bernedoodles are intelligent, gentle, and loyal. They are also known to be playful and goofy. They are a great choice of dog breeds for families, big and small.
Their mix of high intelligence from the Poodle side and their gentle, loving side from the Bernese Mountain Dog line make them a great addition to your family. They’ll be a trusted companion. Bernedoodles are a mix of their Poodle and Bernese Mountain Dog parents.
They love to be outside, don’t mind the cold (in fact, most enjoy the cooler temperatures), and enjoy being surrounded by their people-family. Bernedoodles are in high demand because of their brown, black, and white coloring, as well as their hypoallergenic coat.
As with all Doodles, check with your breeder about typical coat length and curl. Bernedoodles can have tight curls like their Poodle parents or more extended, wavier fur like their Bernese parents. Keep in mind that Bernedoodles need regular grooming every 4 to 6 weeks.
Tips For Finding a Bernedoodle Breeder in Tennessee
Try to meet your breeder in person. Some breeders might have COVID-19 precautions and restrictions set up, but you can schedule video conferencing and phone calls.
Ensuring that they have a clean and healthy home for the puppies and show enthusiasm and genuine love for the dogs is a significant first step in finding a breeder. Come with your list of questions.
No question is too small to ask. What kind of coat are you looking for? What kind of temperament? How do they test the puppies for health and behavior? How long have they been a breeder? How will you be able to pick up your puppy?
Learn as much as you can about the puppies’ parents. You can tell a lot about how their coat may be wavy or curly and about temperament and habits. Be sure to look at photos and ask the breeder to share with you about the parents.
Be patient. Sometimes breeders offer puppy and basic manners training right on site. So you might get your puppy a few weeks after initially planned on, but they’ll be trained and comfortable and ready to join you in your home.
Ask for medical and health records to be shared with you and sent home with your puppy. You can even schedule your first vet appointment soon after your puppy is scheduled to join you. This ensures a smooth, healthy transition. Bernedoodles come in micro, mini, or standard size.
Bernedoodle Puppies For Sale in Tennessee
Below you will find highlights of breeders in Tennessee, complete with their contact information to help you make an informed decision.
1. PuppySpot’s Bernedoodles for Tennessee
Since you’re searching for Bernedoodle breeders in Tennessee, we highly recommend checking out PuppySpot. Bernedoodle puppies listed on PuppySpot are all screened and will be safely shipped to your home in Tennessee after your purchase.
You can utilize PuppySpot’s search features to find a Bernedoodle puppy that’ll best fit you. However, before you continue on your search for a Bernedoodle breeder in Tennessee, check out the link below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Bernedoodles
2. Ocoee River Doodles
Ocoee River Doodles are raised by a two-sister team of Jonie and Kristy. Their Doodles are low-shedding, highly social, and raised in the house with their family. They specialize in Bernedoodle and Sheepadoodle puppies and only raise a small number of puppies at one time.
Your puppies will grow up romping through the woods and farm of the family home of Ocoee River Doodles. Your Ocoee River Doodle will come to you with a 2-year health guarantee, a health test, and Jonie and Kristy will help you pick out the best temperament puppy for your family.
- Bernedoodle and Sheepadoodle puppies
- Health tested with a 2-year health guarantee.
- Provide advice on temperament to help you pick the best puppy for your family
- Jonie and Kristy are active on the ORD Facebook page, including fun videos to help you learn about puppies.
Ocoee River Doodles Details
3. Hurricane Creek Doodles
Hurricane Creek Doodles specialize in mini and micro Bernedoodles and Goldendoodles. Their top priority is to “produce exceptional puppies with the very best health, personalities, and temperaments.”
As puppies, they are fed a nutritious diet of organic goat’s milk and free-range eggs. This produces silky, wavy coats. When they come home to live with you, they’ll be weaned onto the recommended Life’s Abundance Dry Puppy Food.
Hurricane Creek Doodles focuses on the bio-sensory training of the puppies but at an even more natural level. Family members, young and old, spend time with the puppies, giving kisses and belly rubs.
All of this shows their temperaments, and you will be linked with one that suits your family. Hurricane Creek Doodles are vet checked and vaccinated before coming home to live with your family.
- Raise Bernedoodles and Goldendoodles – mini and micro
- Puppies are fed a nutritious diet, organic goat’s milk, and free-range eggs. This creates silky, wavy coats
- One reviewer wrote – “This dog has been amazing. He is such a mellow little guy and always excited to learn. I can’t tell you how glad I am to see how well he socializes with other dogs as well as with people.”
- Weaned to Life’s Abundance Dry Puppy Food
- All puppies get a clean bill of health from Dr. Jennifer Conner at McEwen Animal Clinic
- Come with a two-year guarantee against health and congenital disabilities
- Examined and vaccinated before they come home
- Bio sensory training
Hurricane Creek Doodles Details
4. Tennessee Doodles
Tennessee Doodles pride themselves on raising happy and healthy Bernedoodles for your family as a service dog and now potentially service animals for specialized facilities. Tennessee Doodles focuses on Bernedoodles and raises F1s, F1bs, F2s, and Minis.
Puppies are all health tested and come with a 2-year health guarantee. The goal of Tennessee Doodles is to “raise quality, healthy, happy, intelligent, and sweet-temperament dogs to be loved family members, therapy dogs or service dogs.”
You can see that their Facebook page is active with over 1,900 likes, up-to-date photos, and family updates. They have even recently helped place a service facility animal in a therapeutic home.
- $300 deposit for future litter
- Sizes: F1, F1b, F2, Mini
- Health tested, and all puppies come with a 2-year health guarantee
- Specialize in Bernedoodles only
- Tennessee Doodles is active on Facebook, sharing updates
Tennessee Doodles Details
- Location: Knoxville, East Tennessee
- Phone: (865) 659-7602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Tennessee Doodles
5. Berner Mountain Doodles
Last on the list of the best Bernedoodle breeders in Tennessee is “Berner Mountain Doodles.” Berner Mountain Doodles specialize in a myriad of colors for your perfect Bernedoodle.
They say, “Bernedoodles are like a box of chocolate,” meaning you’ll never know what you’ll get. You can choose between tri-color, sable, phantom, and bi-color. Several of Berner Mountain Doodle puppies are famous.
One puppy was adopted by the gold-winning couple Ashton and Brianne Eaton from the Rio Olympics. Another puppy was adopted by a sweet lady connected with the famous dog trainer, Cesar Milan.
He used this intelligent puppy from Berner Mountain Doodles to showcase their easy training during a workshop. You’ll be happy with the temperament of Berner Mountain Doodles, as they are raised in an environment surrounded by family, horses, cats, and other dogs.
- Tricolr, sable, phantom, and bicolor
- “Guarantee of being raised with 100% love, well socialized with family, other dogs, horses, and a cat.”
- One new owner wrote this review – “we had the best experience picking up our black and white bernedoodle from Lavonna and her family. She is very kind and loving to the puppies. Highly recommend.”
- Over 1600 followers and very active on Facebook. You can even catch them sharing news articles of their famous puppies and how they have transformed families.
Berner Mountain Doodles Details
- Location: Oakland, TN
- Email: email@example.com
Conclusion For The “Best Bernedoodle Breeders in Tennessee”
Bernedoodles are a great addition to your home. We hope this list helps you find the right breeder for you. We recommend doing your research on breeders to help you find your next Bernedoodle puppy. Thank you for visiting We Love Doodles to help find your Bernedoodle.
For more Bernedoodle guides, you can check out:
To learn more about the Bernedoodle, watch “Bernedoodle Dog Breed Guide” down below: