Finding a suitable breeder with Sheepadoodle puppies in Alabama for sale can sometimes be challenging, so we created this guide for you. Sheepadoodles are a cross between a Poodle and an Old English Sheepdog. It is currently not registered with the American Kennel Club.
They have a sweet, docile temperament and love to please their owners. They are hypoallergenic and need a lot of exercise in their daily routine. Sheepadoodles are available in various colors, including tan, black, white, and gray. The medium-sized Sheepadoodle weighs between 60-and 80 pounds.
Before you scroll down this list of breeders with Sheepadoodle puppies in Alabama for sale, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Dachshund Puppies in Alabama For Sale and Maltipoo Puppies For Sale in Alabama.
Sheepadoodle Breeders in Alabama
Our team at We Love Doodles compiled this list of Sheepadoodle breeders from Alabama to help you out on your journey for a puppy.
Sheepadoodle Guides: Best Brushes For a Sheepadoodle and How Much Does a Sheepadoodle Cost?
1. PuppySpot’s Sheepadoodles For Alabama
If you’re looking for a place to find your dream Sheepadoodle puppy without conducting an extensive, time-consuming search, then PuppySpot might be your spot. PuppySpot offers an alternative to going from shelter to shelter, knocking on doors, and asking for quotations.
They offer a wide variety of puppies, all guaranteed to be quality bred, and the best part is you can choose the one you like in a matter of seconds. This has proven to be a very successful model for PuppySpot as they have given over 200,000 puppies (including Sheepadoodles) out for adoption, receiving over 10,000 five-star reviews in the process.
PuppySpot loves to work with puppies. They love to work with them and are constantly looking for ways to make the adoption process easier for more people to enjoy the joy of having a pet. That being said, the company’s goal is to breed happy and healthy puppies for a happy family so that they can enjoy each other.
PuppySpot uses modern technology to offer a site where people can go and quickly select the dog they like from many options available to them. The Sheepadoodle puppies are guaranteed to be quality bred because the breeders PuppySpot works with have been handpicked through a difficult selection process, including over 1,000 different points of emphasis. That mix of quality and efficiency is something rarely seen anywhere.
Every PuppySpot Sheepadoodles are bred according to the following principles:
- Health: The most important criterion for breeding is health. Without health, there’s no puppy to enjoy. Therefore, PuppySpot’s breeders work very hard to make sure the puppy grows to be healthy and happy. Before your puppy is sent your way, it is reviewed from “nose to tail” to ensure it is fully healthy.
- Efficiency: The website is very simple to use, it’ll quickly show you the dog you’re looking for, and in a few clicks, you’ll be getting ready to adopt one.
- Attention: PuppySpot is no puppy mill. Every breeder takes care of the puppies daily, giving them lots of attention and time.
- Certainty: Every dog on PuppySpot’s webpage has already been born. This way, you’ll be able to know for sure what you’re getting.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Sheepadoodles
- Phone Number: (866) 269-1056
2. 2 Sister Doodles
2 Sister Doodles is located in the Cullman, Hartselle, in Alabama. As the name suggests, the breeders are two sisters who live in Alabama and love Doodles. They sell Sheepadoodles and Old English Sheepdogs.
They love their Doodles and are open to any questions you may have regarding their dogs. If you are interested in buying a Sheepadoodle for sale in Alabama, then 2 Sister Doodles is good.
Let’s take a look at what you should know before you make a Sheepadoodle purchase:
- They sell puppies on a strict spay and neuter contract.
- All of their puppies are born and brought up in the home.
- The puppies are exposed to noise early on, which helps them socialize.
- They apply puppy protocols, including crate training, leash walking, recall, and anti-aggression protocols.
- They provide transportation facilities, so you can contact them for more information if you live outside Alabama.
- All puppies are sold as pets, and they do not sell breeding rights.
- The deposit to put your name down for a Sheepadoddle is $400.
- If you are interested in looking at their puppy application, it is available online.
2 Sister Doodles Details
- Website: 2 Sister Doodles
- Address: Cullman, Hartselle, Alabama
- Phone: (256) 339-9813
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: 2 Sister Doodles’ Facebook
- Instagram: 2 Sister Doodles’ Instagram
3. Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles
Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles is an excellent choice if you want to buy a Sheepadoodle. They are located near Auburn, Alabama, and breed a variety of Doodles, including Goldendoodles, Sheepadoodles, Bernedoodles, and Poodles.
If you are looking for an expert in Doodles, then Heart Paws Poodles and Doodles is the perfect place to purchase your new puppy. Having dealt with allergies in the family, Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles started to breed Doodles when allergies struck the breeder’s daughter.
If you are interested in purchasing from Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles, then you should know the following:
- They provide ground transportation and have a flight nanny if you do not live in Alabama.
- Sheepadoodles are available in Black, Brown with White markings.
- They focus on the temperament and the health of the dogs.
- Current litters are listed on the current litter page if you are interested in looking at the available information.
Moreover, the online testimonials of Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles show that past customers love this breeder. Most reviews claim that the breeder is like a family that provides continuous support post-purchase. If you want to join the Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles family, get in touch with the breeder by using the information below.
Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles Details
- Website: Hearts Paws Poodles and Doodles
- Address: Near Auburn Alabama
- Phone: (540) 629-3399
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: Heart Paws Poodles and Doodles’ Facebook
4. My Fair Doodles
My Fair Doodles is located in Pulaski, Tennessee, away from Alabama. My Fair Doodles is located on three acres of beautiful land and is a small home-based breeding facility. They have experience in breeding dogs that extends over many years. The owner started breeding dogs when she was 12 years old and Doodles in 2017.
They are experts in different aspects of breeding, including:
- Artificial Insemination
- Ins and Outs of Canine Reproduction
If you are interested in purchasing a Sheepadoodle from this breeder, you will need to put down a $200 deposit and fill out a puppy application form. The form should only be filled out when you are ready to deposit.
My Fair Doodles does not offer breeding rights, and all buyers will be required to sign a spay and neuter agreement. They will carefully interview and reference buyers and refuse the right to sell to anyone they do not see fit.
It would be best if you keep the following in mind when purchasing from My Fair Doodles:
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- It would be best to ask any questions you have before you place your deposit.
- There are no prices on the website, and you will need to contact the breeder to confirm pricing.
- Adopting applications have to be filled out before you can start adopting. These forms are screened, and the breeder reserves the right not to sell to anyone they feel is not fit.
- They accept payments through PayPal and Venmo.
My Fair Doodles Details
- Website: My Fair Doodles
- Address: Pulaski, Tennessee
- Phone: (615) 420-0390
- Facebook: My Fair Doodles’ Facebook
- Instagram: My Fair Doodles’ Instagram
5. Heart of Dixie Doodles
Last on the list of the best breeders with Sheepadoodle puppies in Alabama for sale is “Heart of Dixie Doodles.” Heart of Dixie Doodles is located in Gadsden, Alabama, and a good choice for Sheepadoodles if you are looking for a reliable breeder in the area.
Heart of Dixie Doodles is the one. It is a responsible breeder that does not raise more than two litters a year. The breeder also performs DNA tests on all their parent dogs to ensure no genetic defects are passed on to the puppies. Moreover, they make sure their dogs are health checked regularly, dewormed, microchipped, and vaccinated.
In addition, The Heat of Dixie Doodles believes in raising their puppies in a home environment. Their puppies are desensitized to sound and family life from an early age. They started breeding after the death of their 14-year-old Boston Terrier and found the Doodle breed to be a dog that is hypoallergenic and easily adapts to surroundings.
Heart of Dixie Doodles has among the best varieties of Sheepadoodle for sale in Alabama, and if you are interested in buying, you should know the following:
- You will need to fill out a short questionnaire, and the breeders will get back to you in 48 hours.
- They take deposits before the litter arrives.
- After the litter is born, you will receive an email indicating the number of puppies available, their color, and gender, along with video and pictures.
- A date for the puppy pick-up time will also be emailed after the litter arrives.
- Between one and four weeks, the breeder will post many pictures and videos of the puppies.
- You will be asked which puppies you want to select between two and four weeks.
- A puppy selection page has details of the selection process, and you can access it on the website.
- Once you have been contacted about selecting your puppy, you will have 24 hours to choose a puppy.
- They offer full deposit refunds if you cannot select a puppy. You can also transfer your deposit to the next litter if you decide you still want a puppy but not right now.
- Once the puppy has been selected, it will be taken off the list and marked as reserved.
Heart of Dixie Doodles Details
- Website: Heart of Dixie Doodles
- Address: Gadsden, Alabama 35901, United States
- Phone: (256) 777-9609
- Facebook: Heart of Dixie Doodles’ Facebook
- Instagram: Heart of Dixie Doodles’ Instagram
How to Choose a Sheepadoodle Breeder in Alabama
When looking for Sheepadoodle puppies in Alabama, you will want to make sure you are dealing with a reliable breeder. To choose a trustworthy Sheepadoodle breeder, you should know a few things. Not all breeders are the same. For example, a puppy mill is a breeder that breeds puppies only for profit and does not care for the welfare of the puppies or their parents.
They will probably produce many litters a year and will not focus on the temperament and health of the puppies. On the other hand, a licensed, registered, and genuine breeder will be sure to mention that they produce limited litters a year. They will mention that they have tested all of the parents and that the puppies are vet checked and come with genetic guarantees.
If you are unsure what guarantees you should be looking for when purchasing a puppy, you can always refer to breeding guides, giving you an idea of benchmarks for reliable breeders. You can also choose from a list of reliable breeders, like this one, to save yourself some time.
Conclusion For “Sheepadoodle Puppies in Alabama”
If you are looking for a Sheepadoodle puppy in Alabama, this guide is perfect. We have given you some good breeders in Alabama and one nearby. Do remember to make a phone call first before visiting when you start your search, as some breeders require appointments.
Secondly, make a list of questions you want to ask the breeder so you don’t forget anything. If you have friends or family who own Sheepadoodles, now would be a good time to connect with them. They can give you an idea of what you should be looking for when purchasing a Sheepadoodle puppy. Here’s hoping you find that adorable Sheepadoodle puppy today.
For more guides similar to this list of Sheepadoodle puppies in Alabama for sale, you can check out:
- Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in Alberta
- Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in Ontario
- Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in the Midwest
Before you bring home a Sheepadoodle puppy from a breeder in Alabama, you can learn more about this Poodle mix by watching “Top 10 Pros and Cons of Owning a Sheepadoodle” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.