If you’re looking for Pitbull puppies in Oregon, you’re in the right place. This article will discuss the most reputable breeders in the state with Pitbull puppies for sale.
Pitbulls are excellent family dogs, known for their hilarious, loving, loyal personalities. The American Canine Temperament Test Society lists this breed as the most even-tempered dog among all purebred dogs. Pitbulls are not only affectionate, but they’re also easy to train and care for due to their short coats.
Having a Pitbull in your home means there will never be a dull moment due to their boundless energy. However, it is essential to choose a breeder who pays close attention to selective breeding practices and early socialization.
Here are the best Pitbull breeders in Oregon and nearby states with high-quality Pitbull puppies.
Before you scroll down this list of breeders with Pitbull puppies for sale in Oregon, check out: 6 Best Corgi Breeders in Oregon! (2023) and 6 Best Labrador Breeders in Oregon! (2023).
1. Green Leaf Kennels
Located in central Oregon, Green Leaf Kennels is a small kennel that has been breeding Pitbull puppies with care and love for over a decade. The breeders at Green Leaf Kennels are die-hard Pittie fans; they had several pet Pitbulls that inspired them to start the breeding operations.
Since they love Pittbulls, the breeders at Green Leaf strive to consistently improve their breeding standards. Some of the most well-known bloodlines of puppies from Green Leaf Kennels are Knowlwoods, Larum’s, Showtyme, White Rock, and Gaff.
At the beginning of their operation, Green Leaf produced excellent show dogs, but over the years, they have begun to focus on Pitbull working lines. Now they have well-known bloodlines of dogs such as Amber Lite, Greco, Castillo, and Tatonka.
The Kennel’s focus is to breed dogs with a reliable foundation by staying true to the standards of the Pitbull breed. Green Leaf Kennels has beautiful puppies available that you can view on the website. Be sure to check back if the current litter is already reserved.
To register, fill out the form and wait for them to call back. Or you can email them to inquire further.
Green Leaf Kennels Details:
- Location: Central Oregon, United States of America
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Green Leaf Kennels
2. Bully Gang
Proudly raising healthy Bullys since the 1990s, The Bully Gang is a small breeding operation that breeds healthy, muscular, strong-boned, and big-headed Pities with excellent temperaments. Bully Gang Pitbulls are notorious in Oregon and surrounding states for their suitability as a perfect family and guard dogs.
Bully Gang customers swear by the build, health, and temperament of Pitties. A perfect representation of the American Bully, Pittbulls from this breeder are stocky and athletic dogs. Breeders achieve conformance by carefully selecting both parents after thorough health testing, genetic testing, and temperament evaluation.
Since its inception, Bully Gang has evolved its operations, producing different bloodlines and consistently producing healthy bullies with selective breeding and genetic background. Currently, the breeder offers pocket-size, micros, and standard Pitbull puppies for sale in Oregon.
You can call them or visit their website for the latest updates on their upcoming litter.
Bully Gang Details:
- Location: North Lebanon, Oregon, United States of America
- Phone Number: 541-259-9316 / 541-259-9316
- Website: Green Leaf Kennels
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram / YouTube
3. Monster Bully Kennels
Monster Bully is one of the most famous breeders of Pitbull puppies in Oregon. They offer the XL Pitbull, better known as the XL American Bully.
The dogs from Monster Bully Kennels are known for their ideal size, strength, and behavior. At Monster Bully Kennels, the dogs are bred to be social, helpful, confident, protective, and eager to please. Many celebrities, athletes, and politicians got their puppies here, and all their clients leave happy reviews.
All the dogs in these kennels are DNA health-tested, and the breeder uses selective breeding practices to aim for various colors, sizes, patterns, and brilliant health and temperament.
The breeders at Monster Bully Kennels breed for health and quality after putting years of planning and research behind each new breeding. Additionally, they consider temperament, head size, color, muscle definition, bone structure, and many other attributes before choosing the dog’s parents.
At the time of purchase, each pup will have its complete registration paper and health certificate attained after examination by a licensed veterinarian. The puppies will also be up to date with the current vaccinations, fully dewormed, and come with extensive contracts and health guarantees.
In addition, adoptable puppies are potty trained and well-socialized for all environments. Every owner gets to become a part of a private family group on Facebook, where they receive extensive knowledge about raising dogs and lifetime support from the breeder.
Monster Bully puppies cost $5,000 to $6,000, with the price varying according to size and bloodlines. The procedure for applying is simple: visit the website to check out the available puppies, choose one, and contact them. Depending on availability, they will send you a contract and ask for a deposit.
You can pay a visit to the puppy before bringing them home. The puppy will undergo a medical examination, and then it can go to its new home. If you are unhappy with the decision, you can return it and get a full refund within 15 days.
Monster Bully Kennels Details:
- Location: Portland, Oregon, United States of America
- Phone Number: 503-893-4693
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Monster Bully Kennels
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram / TikTok
4. Leland American Pit Bull Terriers
Last on our list of breeders offering Pitbull puppies in Oregon is Leland American Pit Bull Terriers, a well-known show dog breeder from Seattle, a few hours’ drive from Oregon. It excels in producing high-quality UKC American Pitbulls with brilliant show capabilities raised to be good family companions.
The breeder plans each breeding carefully and aims to produce the highest quality with excellent temperament and a muscular build. All the dogs are health-tested and loved dearly. They also compete in UKC-sanctioned weight pull and conformation events across the state.
Leland American Pit Bull Terriers have a long and reliable experience of 15 years with this breed and consistently produce champion dogs. You can visit their website to see pictures and awards of their dogs. They have a breeding planned for October, so stay tuned for further details.
Leland American Pit Bull Terriers Details:
- Location: Pacific Northwest just outside of Seattle Washington
- Email: LelandAPBTS@gmail.com
- Website: Leland American Pit Bull Terriers
How to Choose the Best Pitbull Breeder in Oregon
There aren’t many reputable Pitbull breeders in Oregon, so it is essential to do thorough research. When you look for a breeder, here are some things that you must consider:
- Experience: It is essential to choose a breeder that has ample experience with Pitbulls. Breed specialists are more likely to conform to the breed’s breeding standards and have enough knowledge about the health and hygiene of the dogs.
- Reputation: Another essential factor to consider is the repute of the breeder. Ask around your neighborhood, friends, and family to see if they have purchased from this breeder. Do some research online and read honest reviews from previous buyers before deciding.
- Location: If it’s suitable for you, visit the breeder’s facility; it will give you a sense of the living standard of your puppy. Living in a neat and clean place will positively impact their health and nourishment.
- Medical Tests: A responsible breeder would test all of their dogs and ensure they don’t have any genetic illnesses to pass on to the puppies. They will openly discuss with you all the medical needs of the dogs.
- Training: When bringing home a dog to live with your family, it is important to ensure they are tamed, trained, and well-socialized. Aggressiveness in a dog can be a threat. A good breeder would provide early socialization and train the puppies before they go to their new homes. However, puppies are usually adopted at a young age, so it is okay that they’re not fully trained, but ensure that you have a plan to train them to make the transition easier for them and your family.
- Guarantee and Contract: A good breeder cares about all their dogs and puppies, so they will have a detailed contract with the buyer to ensure the animal’s safety. Similarly, they are confident in their job and would not hesitate to give health guarantees for puppies for genetic illnesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Oregon does not have a statewide ban on Pitbulls.
You can pay anywhere from $2,500 to $5,000 for a show-quality Pitbull from a reputable breeder.
Some insurance companies may charge a higher rate depending on your dog’s breed, and that category may include Pitbulls. Research your insurance provider or speak with a representative.
Conclusion for “Pitbull Puppies in Oregon – Top Breeders”
Finding Pitbull puppies in Oregon can be challenging. There are several breeders claiming to produce the best dogs, but not all of them are reliable. In this article, we listed four tried-and-true Pitbull breeders to help you make up your mind.
We suggest you thoroughly research the breeders mentioned above and contact them individually to see which one is the ideal match for you and your family. But before you do that, remember to learn about the Pitbull breed. Like any other Bully breed, they have a negative stigma. Being equipped with the proper knowledge would help you take better care of your dog.
We wish you good luck finding the cutest puppy and a lifelong companion!
For guides similar to this list of breeders with Pitbull puppies in Oregon for sale, check out:
- 5 Best Pitbull Rescues in Oregon! (2023)
- 6 Best Pitbull Breeders in Washington! (2023)
- 6 Best Pitbull Breeders in California – Top Picks! (2023)
Before you bring home a Pitbull in Oregon, learn more by watching “Five Things Everybody Should Know About Pit Bulls” down below:
Garrett loves animals and is a huge advocate for all Doodle dog breeds. He owns his own Goldendoodle named Kona. In addition, he volunteers at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley, where he fosters dogs and helps animals. Garrett enjoys writing about Doodles and believes that dogs can teach humans more about how to live than humans can teach a dog.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.