Finding Sheepadoodle breeders in Illinois isn’t an easy task. If you’ve ever wanted a dog, then you have probably done your research into the best breeds that you can get. However, if you have children and want a high-in-friendliness and intelligent dog, then one breed that you’ll have no doubt already spotted is the Sheepadoodle. A cross between the famous Scottish Sheepdog and a Poodle, this dog oozes cuteness.
Take one Google image search of one of these pups, and your heart will surely melt – they are fluffy, cute, and extremely friendly. However, if you happen to live in the Illinois area, then you might be struggling to find a place to pick up one of these fantastic canine companions. However, don’t worry; help is at hand.
Before scrolling down this list of Sheepadoodle breeders in Illinois, check out these recommendations: Best Havapoo Breeders in Illinois and Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in Illinois.
Sheepadoodle Puppies For Sale in Illinois
We have compiled a list of some of the best breeders in the state of Illinois. We’ll be looking at how clean, kind, and caring they are and what kind of service you can expect when you buy a dog from them.
Sheepadoodle Product Recommendations: Best Dog Foods for Joint Health and Best Outdoor Dog Bed.
1. PuppySpot’s Sheepadoodles for Illinois
Since you’re searching for Sheepadoodle breeders in Illinois, PuppySpot should be the first place you check out. PuppySpot eliminates all the unnecessary things for someone searching for a puppy. You can browse through a selection of Sheepadoodle puppies and find one that’s most suitable for you.
Once you order a Sheepadoodle puppy, the breeder will ship them safely to your home in Illinois. Before continuing on your search for a Sheepadoodle breeder in Illinois, check out PuppySpot with the link provided below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Sheepadoodles
This first breeder takes the form of Jennifer Neu, a Sheepadoodle expert who looks after a whole host of this breed of dog. Jennifer takes great pains to care for these dogs as if they were her children. So you can be sure that if you buy a pup from this breeder, that they will have a sunny and bright temperament – introducing Neudoodles.
When it comes to the health of these dogs, this company indeed goes the distance. They make sure all their pups are fed the very best organic dog food and that their joints and coat are in excellent condition. They are also scheduled for regular appointments at the vets to make sure that they are healthy.
- If you decide to go with this breeder, they will offer you a one-year health guarantee, so if your dog is ill, Neudoodles will cover the vet’s bills.
- This company has checked to ensure that their dogs are in prime condition, even going so far as to check for genetic conditions that might be affecting your animal too.
- When you have taken your dog home, you can always ring Jennifer if you have any queries about your dog or any issues.
- This Sheepadoodle rearing company goes to that next level when it comes to giving you a pup that is entirely healthy and happy.
- The price – this farm does sell their dogs for a markedly higher price than some of the other breeders in Illinois, but that’s because you are getting fantastic service.
- Website: Neudoodles
- Location: Altamont, IL, 62411
- Phone: (618) 322-4605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Farm’s Precious Doodles
This next breeder is another one that takes top care of their dogs, keeping them together and rearing them in the same house. This is to ensure that the dogs are delighted and never get lonely. In addition, this breeder makes an effort to socialize these dogs with people as soon as they are born – introducing The Farm’s Precious Doodles.
- These dogs are some of the friendliest that you can buy on site. Not only are they introduced to adults and small children at an early age, but they are kept around other dogs too.
- These dogs undergo neurological training to make sure that they are fully domesticated as soon as possible.
- These dogs are amiable and well looked after. This means that your dog will need very little time to become accustomed to whatever space you live in.
- Sometimes the dogs can experience separation anxiety if they are taken away from the rest of the brood. However, this is a temporary setback, as these dogs are taught to adapt quickly.
The Farm’s Precious Doodles Details
- Website: The Farm’s Precious Doodles
- Phone: (317) 517-4598
- Email: email@example.com
4. Tri-County Standards
This next company is run by a couple who have dedicated their lives to rearing Sheepadoodles, ensuring that they have one of the best breeding farms in the state. They are given regular vaccinations and checkups and are socialized with humans very early – introducing Tri-County Standards.
- These dogs are raised with the utmost love and care, so you can expect them to have the warmest disposition when you come to collect them.
- These dogs have been reported as being some of the friendliest that you can buy. This is because Carrie and Steve Baucom make sure that each dog is perfectly acclimatized to human beings.
- These dogs have plenty of space to run around, along with regular veterinary checkups to rule out any genetic weaknesses.
- As with our last breeder, sometimes these dogs have anxiety when taken away from their initial home. However, these dogs cope well with change and will soon be happy and bounding around their new home.
Tri-County Standards Details
- Website: Tri-County Standards Details
- Phone: (937) 684-6406
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Doodles & Doxies
This next company has plenty of reason to be proud of its dog rearing abilities, as the owner, Jennifer Taylor, breeds dachshunds, Sheepadoodles, and Goldendoodles. This is a breeder that certainly knows a thing or two about this particular breed of dog. She raises these dogs together, training them in human behavior – introducing Doodles and Doxies.
- These Sheepadoodles are given the best environment to thrive, socialized with dogs and humans. As a result, you can be sure that your new puppy will have a great temperament.
- This dog is perfect for both you and your family. With a friendly disposition, they’ll always have their tails wagging, coming to greet you at the door when you get home from work.
- This breeder makes sure that all of her dogs are given regular checkups, ruling out any diseases, including genetic ones that might cause problems as the dog gets older.
- These dogs are pretty expensive, although you can be sure that you’re getting the best quality breed when you pick it up.
Doodles and Doxies Details
- Website: Doodles and Doxies
- Phone: (614) 736-5560
- Email: email@example.com
6. Happy Top Doodles
Last on the list of the best Sheepadoodle breeders in Illinois is “Happy Top Doodles.” Our final breeder makes bringing up Sheepadoodles its top priority, giving you everything you need for a healthy and happy canine pal. These dogs are reared in a home with other dogs and humans, but the owner Cathy often brings her adoptive dogs on holiday with her – introducing Happy Top Doodles.
- These dogs are guaranteed to be attentive and lovable, with the breeders doing their best to ensure that each dog is trained to have a kind disposition.
- These dogs are socialized from the word go, with each pup taught not to nip or growl at humans.
- These dogs are kept in peak physical condition, given regular checks by the vet, who will also rule out any genetic weaknesses that might affect the dog’s health later.
- These dogs can suffer from separation anxiety when they are taken away from the original pack, but thankfully, they are given everything they need for the best start in life.
Happy Top Doodles Details
- Website: Happy Top Doodles
- Phone: (706) 264-1652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Need to Know About Sheepadoodles
This Sheepdog and Poodle cross is bred for having great temperaments. They are kind and brilliant dogs, often working very well as family pets. They also do not shed that frequently and have an adorable and fluffy look that leaves dog owners drooling.
The coat length of this dog is medium and, if fed a lush diet of omega 3 oils, you can be sure that this dog will be the perfect candidate to enter into various dog shows. Sheepadoodles are probably the most popular breed of dogs, especially for owners in the city.
This dog is also quite a smaller hound, so that it will work well as the pet in a smaller apartment. You can also be sure that this dog will work well in crowded homes with many family members. They have a naturally calm disposition, which makes them great to take out in crowds.
More Sheepadoodle Breeders: Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in the United States.
Conclusion For The “Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in Illinois”
We hope that our list of Sheepadoodle breeders in Illinois has helped you decide which ones will be the most suitable for your needs. Most of these breeders try their best to raise their dog properly, meaning that the dog you collect will be mentally and physically in the best possible condition.
For more guides with mentions of the Sheepadoodle, you can check out:
- Types of Sheepadoodle Coat Colors
- Sheepadoodle vs. Labradoodle
- Mini Sheepadoodle for Sale in the United States
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.