Are you looking for breeders with Poodle puppies for sale in Mississippi? You’re at the right place. Poodles are a great choice. Whether you are looking for a standard, miniature, or toy-size Poodle, you will not regret choosing this graceful, aristocratic dog breed. The Poodle comes in White, Black, and Apricot.
They are very easily trainable and popular show dogs. The standard Poodle is the largest Poodle with its athletic build. Poodles are very intelligent and quick learners. They are good water retrievers and compete in hunting competitions. The coat of the Poodle is hypoallergenic but does need to be groomed.
Depending upon how long you keep the coat of your Poodle, you will need to set aside some time to groom their coat; otherwise, it will become tangled and matted. Many owners learn how to trim and clip their own Poodle’s coat, or you can take it to a professional groomer, as Poodles should be properly groomed every six months. So, now that you have decided to choose a Poodle, where should you get one?
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with Poodle puppies in Mississippi for sale, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Schnauzer Puppies in Mississippi For Sale and Pomeranian Puppies in Mississippi For Sale.
Poodle Breeders in Mississippi
Here is a list of reliable Poodle breeders in Mississippi to help you choose one.
1. PuppySpot’s Poodles For Mississippi
PuppySpot has the strictest screening process for Poodle breeders in the United States, with over one hundred points of criteria that less than 10% of breeders can pass. Their website is very easy to use, with lots of helpful information and advice on pet care, as well as helpful categories to help you find the right Poodle dog.
PuppySpot provides a ten-year health warranty for all puppies and a nose-to-tail health check before bringing them home. With over 200,000 puppies sold so far and ten-thousand five-star reviews, they have an A+ score with Better Business Bureau and guarantee no Poodle puppy mills or scammers.
They are partnered with the American Humane Society and the American Kennel Club. There are no waitlists, and they don’t list any puppies before being born, so you know exactly what you’re getting when you make a purchase. PuppySpot also delivers everywhere in the US via their airline, so getting a puppy has never been easier.
2. Have a Hart Standard Poodles
Have a Hart Standard Poodles is an excellent breeder in McNeil, Mississippi. All Poodle puppies at this breeder are American Kennel Club (AKC) registered and have been health tested.
They have some great pictures of their parent Poodles on their website, in case you are interested in what their Poodles look like. They are a home-based small breeding facility that pays special attention to the Poodle puppies they breed.
If you are interested in buying Poodle puppies in Mississippi, “Have a Hart Standard Poodles” is a good choice. Let us look at what you should know before you make a purchase:
- They will offer transportation where a companion, throughout the trip, will accompany the pet. The cost depends on the distance that the puppy has to travel.
- They test their parent Poodles for over 200 diseases, so you can rest assured that the parents are healthy.
- They have a health guarantee document on their site, so you will have a general idea of what you are getting into when purchasing from them.
Have a Hart Standard Poodles Details
- Website: Have a Hart Standard Poodles
- Address/Location: McNeill, Mississippi
- Phone Number: (601) 590-2039
- Email: Annette@haveahartsstandardpoodles.com
- Facebook: Have a Hart Standard Poodles’ Facebook
- Instagram: Have a Hart Standard Poodles’ Instagram
3. Parkview Poodles
Parkview Poodles is the next breeder on our list that sells Poodle puppies in Mississippi. It is located in Natchez, Mississippi, and breeds purebred Poodles. They believe in improving the breed overall and try their best to ensure any puppy produced is healthy and has a good temperament.
They show their Poodles and try to breed a few litters a year to find their show prospect. They will sell the remaining on a spay/neuter contract. Sometimes they might have an older dog available for adoption.
If you are interested in purchasing from Parkview Poodles, then you should know the following:
- They are a strictly Poodle breeder. They do not believe in breeding Doodles and do not want to be contacted for stud service for Doodles.
- They have experience in showing Poodles professionally and have many years of experience handling them as pets and show dogs.
- Parkview Poodles has a contact page where you can contact them if you are interested in any upcoming litters.
- Parkview believes in rigorous health testing to ensure their poodles have no genetic issues.
Parkview Poodles Details
- Website: Parkview Poodles
- Address/Location: Natchez, MS 39120
- Phone Number: (337) 280-5642
- Email: ParkviewPoodles@aol.com
- Facebook: Parkview Poodles’ Facebook
4. Schneider Kennels
Schneider Kennels is located in Mobile, Alabama, about a two-hour drive from Mississippi. Schneider Kennels is a family-owned business that is operated from home. They believe in giving a personalized touch to their purchase experience.
They have a three-step process where they ask customers:
- Look at the available litter
- Fill out a puppy application and make a deposit payment
- Sign a puppy contract
If you are interested in breeding Poodles, they will consider it and have done so in the past. They have given breeding rights to some individuals where they offer full registration. If you are interested in seeing their puppies, you will have to request pictures or videos, as Schneider Kennels does not allow public visits.
They believe the health of their puppies comes first, and diseases like Parvo, etc., can be an issue when they welcome walk-in visitors. At Schneider Kennels, you have 48 hours to have your puppy checked by a vet after purchase if you want to avail the health guarantee.
Their genetics is good for two years from the date of purchase. Like most breeders, Schneider Kennels will take any responsibility for the puppy after it has been taken home. You can visit their site to see full details of the puppy contract.
Schneider Kennels Details
5. Our Furry Family
Our Furry Family is located on a southern Mississippi farm spread across many acres. In addition to breeding Poodles, they also raise Angus beef cattle. They raise miniature and toy-size Poodles.
Their miniature poodles vary from around 12-15 pounds, while their toy Poodles are about eight pounds. Presently they do not have any litters available, but you can always check back to see if any new litters are coming up.
You should know the following if you are interested in purchasing a Poodle from Our Furry Family:
- Deposits are $300 to get your name on a waiting list.
- You can make this payment through Venmo or PayPal.
- They have a page on helpful tips you should visit before contacting the breeder. It will give you an idea of what the breeder is looking for when finding forever homes for their puppies.
- They also breed Golden Retrievers, Cockapoos, Doodles, Mini Aussie Doodles, Golden Doodles, and West Highland Terriers.
Our Furry Family Details
- Website: Our Furry Family
- Address/Location: South Mississippi
- Phone Number: (812) 327-9040
- Facebook: Our Furry Family’s Facebook
6. Standard Poodle Island
Standard Poodle Island is a breeder located in Counce, Tennessee, about four hours from Mississippi. Standard Poodle Island is a great choice if you cannot find the desired Poodle puppies for sale in Mississippi. They have three litters a year, and all puppies have contact with humans right after birth.
They are born inside the home, and for the first two weeks, we use the biosensor method, a stimulation method that breeders use to socialize puppies. After two weeks, they start grooming the puppies, and then at six weeks, they take them for their first vet check-up, where they are given their first shots. They are at all times exposed to humans, so they are properly socialized.
If you want to purchase a Poodle from Standard Poodle Island, then you should know the following:
- They have some great testimonials on their site with pictures.
- They follow a strict immunization and deworming schedule for the puppies.
- They are open to having you come over for a Poodle visit.
- If you want more information, you can contact Standard Poodle Island by filling out the contact form on their site.
Poodle Breeder Information:
- Website: Standard Poodle Island
- Address/Location: 966 Riverdale RD Counce, TN 38326
- Phone Number: (731) 438-2971
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing a Poodle Breeder in Mississippi
When looking for a Poodle puppy in Mississippi, you will want to ensure you are dealing with a reliable breeder. How will you know who is legitimate and who is not? Well, a lot of it has to do with doing a good background check of the breeder to see their standing in the market and the community.
Usually, a reputable breeder will have a history in their community, and people will know of them. Ask around to find out how long they have been breeding, and check their sites for people who have bought Poodle puppies. This will give you a good idea of their reputation.
In addition, you could also explore the breeder’s physical facilities to see what conditions their puppies are exposed to. Any legitimate breeder should be open to sharing pictures, videos, and actual physical visits.
Conclusion For “Poodle Puppies in Mississippi”
Finding Poodle breeders in Mississippi should not be a problem after reading this great guide on the top breeders. Now that you have a list, it’s time to get to work to find out which breeder has upcoming litters and who would be a good fit for you.
Remember that before visiting any breeder, it is always a good idea to set up a phone meeting. This way, you can discuss any concerns and make an appointment to visit the facility. Here is hoping you find your adorable Poodle puppy soon.
For more guides similar to this list of Poodle breeders in Mississippi, you can check out:
- Best Poodle Breeders in British Columbia
- Best Poodle Breeders in Ottawa
- Best Poodle Breeders in Alberta
Before bringing home a Poodle companion from a breeder in Mississippi, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching the “Poodle – Top 10 Facts” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.