Searching for breeders with Labrador puppies in Sydney can get overwhelming, but no worries, that’s why we’re here. A Labrador puppy is the perfect companion. It will shower you with love and stick with you through the thick and thin.
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with Labrador puppies in Sydney for sale, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale in Sydney and Goldendoodle Puppies in Sydney.
Labrador Breeders In Sydney
Although they look fierce, Labradors are the most natured dogs with fun personalities. However, finding a quality breeder can be challenging. With so many puppy mills selling dogs online, who can you trust? To help you with your search, we have the ultimate post covering the top breeders. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive right in.
1. PuppySpot’s Labrador For Sydney
First on the list of the best breeders with Labrador puppies in Sydney for sale is PuppySpot. This AKC-approved organization pairs with reputable breeders all across the country to bring you the best puppies available. Only about 10% of the breeders who apply to sell with them make it through their rigorous screening process.
Those who are accepted must then submit to annual screenings to ensure their breeding programs continue to meet or exceed the national standards. PuppySpot stands out from other breeders by only listing puppies that have already been born. What that means for you is that there are no wait lists, ever.
If you fall in love with a puppy on their site, you can buy it as soon as you’re ready. You’ll get the puppy you pay for when they are 10 and 12 weeks old, guaranteed. When you buy your puppy through PuppySpot, your puppy will come with a certificate of good health, AKC limited registration paperwork, enrollment in AKC’s Reunite program for lost dogs, and entry into all AKC events, and a PupPack.
Your PupPack will include a bag of food, a leash, a blanket, a dog bed, food dishes, and toys. If you choose air travel for your new puppy, you’ll also receive a pet cargo carrier. PuppySpot eliminates the stress of getting your puppy home by offering transportation to your door using their private travel system. A trained veterinary technician will stay with your new puppy from when they leave their breeder’s home until they arrive safely in their forever home.
2. Lacote Labradors
The breeder is dedicated to maintaining the strong genetic Labrador bloodlines. It focuses on soundness, temperament, and type. When you adopt a Labrador puppy from this breeder, you can rest assured that it will be healthy and beautiful.
Get a great family dog for your home with Lacote Labradors. It regularly improves its breeding programs to ensure that only the best puppies are offered. You are welcome to visit the breeder in Hills District to decide which dog to take home.
Lacote Labradors Details
- Website: Lacote Labradors
- Address/Location: Arcadia, Sydney
- Social Media: Lacote Labradors’ Facebook
3. Dowlfalls Labradors
As a member of the Royal NSW Canine Council, it delivers 6 to 8 litter every year. Each Labrador puppy is trained and looked after by experts. The breeder raises the dogs with plenty of love and socialization. The puppies live on a busy farm and are used to all types of sounds and people.
Dowlfalls Labradors Details
- Website: Dowlfalls Labradors
- Address/Location: Toorooka, New South Wales
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Dowlfalls Labradors’ Facebook
4. ALIASA Labrador Retrievers
When you adopt a Lab puppy, you will receive certified ANKC pedigree papers. Rest assured that each puppy is raised in a family environment and makes for the ideal family pet. The breeder even exports Labrador puppies to approved buyers. Therefore, you can rely on ALIASA Labrador Retrievers for assistance with freight.
ALIASA Labrador Retrievers Details
- Website: ALIASA Labrador Retrievers
- Address/Location: Taree, New South Wales
- Phone Number: (210) 006-5591
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: ALIASA Labrador Retrievers’ Instagram
5. Cottage Canines Australia
As it is veterinary audited, you have nothing to worry about when you adopt a dog from them. Each Labrador that is available for adoption is healthy as tested by experts. Moreover, the breeder also vaccinates its puppies and microchips them. In addition to this, it treats them for fleas and worming.
You can count on it to perform a free vet check. It even offers a health guarantee when you adopt it. When you get a dog from Cottage Canines Australia, it will also provide toys and dog food. You can look up the dogs it offers for adoption to pick out one you can bring home.
Cottage Canines Australia Details
- Website: Cottage Canines Australia
- Location: Sydney
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Cottage Canines Australia’s Instagram
6. Pawling Labradors
The Labs it breeds have been selected from sound lines. It strives for trainability, temperament, and quality. Each dog has controlled access to livestock. Therefore, the dog you decide to bring home is likely to be well-socialized and ready to live in a shared space. It posts updates of forecasted litters of Labrador puppies. Therefore, you will need to book early for a chance to bring a puppy home.
Pawling Labradors Details
- Website: Pawling Labradors
- Address/Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Choosing a Labrador Breeder in Sydney
- Reputation: The first thing that you should focus on is reputation. It would be best if you learned more about the reputation of each breeder to determine which one takes its reputation seriously. It would ensure you do not encounter any issues later down the road. The easiest way to evaluate the reputation of the breeders is by reading online reviews. Find out what people have to say to make the right decision.
- Health Checks: Another factor to consider is health checks. To stay on the safe side, you have to look for a breeder who performs health checks. It would allow you to adopt a perfectly healthy Labrador.
- Health Warranties: Health warranties should not be overlooked as they ensure that your decision to adopt from a specific breeder is protected. Even if you make a mistake, you would be able to seek compensation. Thus, you would not need to worry about spending thousands of dollars on the adoption.
- DNA Testing: Next, the breeder you select should also perform DNA testing. It is the only way you can be sure whether the dog you are adopting is purebred. Otherwise, it is easy to get a mix or cross-breed.
- Vaccinations: In addition to the above, the breeder should vaccinate the puppy you adopt. It must provide evidence of the vaccination and go out of its way to provide you with all the necessary information. This would make sure that you have nothing to worry about.
- Communication: Lastly, you also have to consider communication. The breeder must have a socialization program to give the Lab puppy plenty of opportunities to socialize with fellow puppies. This would allow you to adopt a dog without trouble communicating with people. You can test the dog’s communication skills by meeting with it first.
More Information about Labrador Puppies in Sydney
What Is The Cost of Dog Adoption in Sydney?
If you live in Sydney and are interested in adopting a dog, you must spend at least $450. However, a popular breeder will cost you a lot more than that. A Labrador puppy can cost you as much as $4,500 or even $5,000. However, it is worth getting.
Are There Labradors in Sydney?
If you pay attention to the dog population in Sydney, you will realize that there are plenty of Labradors in the city.
Can Sydney Residents Get A Dog?
Sydney is one of the Australian cities that has the highest dog population. You have nothing to worry about if you are adopting a Labrador. However, you must confirm with your landlord whether you can adopt a dog or not.
Conclusion For “Labrador Puppies in Sydney For Sale”
Once you have finished reading our post, you will know about the top breeders for Labrador puppies. It is hard to go wrong with a Labrador if you choose the right breeder. You will be delighted to bring the puppy home and never feel alone again. When a Lab enters your life, you will always feel loved. Therefore, it is about time that you got one for yourself. There is no better decision that you can make.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Labrador puppies in Sydney for sale, you can check out:
- Best Labrador Breeders in British Columbia
- Best Labrador Breeders in Alberta
- Best Labrador Breeders in Washington
If you enjoyed this guide for breeders with Labrador puppies in Sydney for sale, you might want to take a look at the “10 Things Only Labrador Dog Owners Understand” video down below:
Garrett loves animals and is a huge advocate for all Doodle dog breeds. He owns his own Goldendoodle named Kona. In addition, he volunteers at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley, where he fosters dogs and helps animals. Garrett enjoys writing about Doodles and believes that dogs can teach humans more about how to live than humans can teach a dog.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.