Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia. Goldendoodles are one of the most popular designer dog breeds among families in the United States.
The Goldendoodle makes an excellent pet companion, particularly for children, with its trademark teddy bear appearance, friendly nature, and a desire to please its human owners.
Before scrolling down this list of Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia, check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Australian Labradoodle Breeders in Virginia and Best Schnoodle Breeders in Virginia.
Find Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale in West Virginia
You’ll find some of the best Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia if you’re looking to adopt one. This comprehensive list of the breeders with Goldendoodle puppies in West Virginia will help you find a lovely Goldendoodle puppy.
1. PuppySpot’s Goldendoodles For West Virginia
Since you’re searching for Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia, we recommend checking out PuppySpot. PuppySpot is a reputable platform where you can browse online for Goldendoodles from the comfort of your home in West Virginia.
All breeders with Goldendoodle puppies have to undergo a screening process, so you don’t have to worry too much about your companion being safely shipped to you. Before you continue searching for a Goldendoodle puppy for sale in West Virginia, check out the link to the marketplace below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Goldendoodles
2. Fox Creek Farm
Fox Creek Farm has been the leading G.A.N.A. (Goldendoodle Association of North America) certified Goldendoodle breeder in West Virginia since 2001. They specialize in multi-generational Goldendoodles (Goldendoodle x Goldendoodle).
This breeder prioritizes the Goldendoodle breed standard’s health tests, temperament, and conformation. Before breeding, they comprehensively health screen the breeding stock using PennHip/OFA/DNA.
All the Goldendoodles are vetted, microchipped, are up-to-date on shots, dewormed, trained, socialized, have copies of their parents’ health testing, and much more when they leave the kennel when they turn eight weeks old. Most litters born in Fox Creek Farm are reserved even before they’re born. They take applications from their website as well as Good Dog.
Fox Creek Farm Details
- Website: Fox Creek Farm
- Location: 740 Mauzy Rd, Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- Phone Number: (304) 521-1885
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Tygart Lake Doodles
Tygart Lake Doodles are next on the list of the best Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia. Andrea and Chip are the owners of this kennel. They raise only F1 Goldendoodles from A.K.C. registered parent dogs.
Their Goldendoodles are intelligent, outgoing, and enjoy being the center of attention. The puppies are well-socialized and get plenty of space to play because they’re raised near the beautiful Tygart Lake around the breeder’s children.
The Goldendoodle puppies from Tygart Lake Doodles are up-to-date on their vaccination, are dewormed at least three times, and are well socialized before they leave to settle down with you. This breeder ships all around the world. However, they prefer you visit their place to see the puppies yourself.
Tygart Lake Doodles Details
- Website: Tygart Lake Doodles
- Location: 96 W Hill Rd, Grafton, West Virginia
- Phone Number: (304) 641-5804
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Tygart Lake Doodles’ Facebook
4. Countryside Doodles
Countryside Doodles is the world’s first breeder of miniature Goldendoodles. They were established on January 11, 2002. Now, this kennel also breeds medium and standard-sized Goldendoodles in West Virginia. Debra Wachter is the owner of this kennel.
She is a dog breeding specialist dedicated to raising high-quality, healthy dogs. She looks after everything in this kennel to produce intelligent and loving puppies. Goldendoodles from Countryside Doodles are non-aggressive, non-shed, odor-free, and allergy-friendly.
According to their customers, the puppies blend well with youngsters and other pets. There is also a guardianship option available from this kennel. Check out the breeder’s website to learn more about the adoption process and pricing.
Countryside Doodles Details
- Website: Countryside Doodles
- Location: 865 Shanghai Rd, Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- Phone Number: (304) 258-4453
- Email: Debbie@CountrysideDoodles.com
- Social Media: Countryside Doodles’ Facebook
5. Moore Pups the Merrier
A husband-and-wife team also runs this kennel. However, Paige Moore mainly manages everything in this kennel. Paige breeds only genetically health-tested dogs free from genetic abnormalities who live in their home with them.
They socialize them from an early age so that the puppies can mingle well later with the adopting family. They follow a breeder curriculum to train their puppies, including potty training, crate training, sound stimulation and learning of puppy culture.
The puppies are also provided a 2-year health guarantee. Paige’s puppies come with a food starter bag, vaccinations, a health certificate, and a toy with the scent of their littermates. You can apply through Good Dog to book one.
Moore Pups the Merrier Details
- Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Phone Number: (304) 481-4652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Moore Pups the Merrier
6. Deer Creek Goldens
Melissa Hinterer is the face behind this small family breeder in New Milton. They produce and nurture their Goldendoodles in their house. They provide their puppies only with a signed contract.
Melissa also trains her Goldendoodles with ENS (Early Neurological Stimulation), Sound Stimulation, Various Surfaces, and Texture Stimulation. So, the puppies go home with you with enough experience and intelligence. However, puppies undergo immunizations, vet checkups, and deworming before that.
You also get a one-year health guarantee from the breeder. If you’re looking for family breeders of Goldendoodle puppies for sale in West Virginia, Deer Creek Goldens could be your go-to option. You can apply through Good Dog to this breeder.
Deer Creek Goldens Details
- Website: Deer Creek Goldens
- Location: New Milton, West Virginia
- Phone Number: (304) 625-1301
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Deer Creek Goldens
7. Cookies Doodles
Ending the list of the best Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia with a family breeder – Cookies Doodles. They have been breeding happy, healthy, and beautiful Goldendoodle puppies in West Virginia since 2016. This home breeder doesn’t raise the Goldendoodle dogs outdoors or in a kennel.
Puppies are raised indoors with human love around four children when they’re born. That’s why the puppies are so kid-friendly. The breeder also takes good care of their health. All the Goldendoodles are regularly examined by a veterinarian, vaccinated, and dewormed.
Their puppies are fed Purina Puppy Chow. This breeder’s Goldendoodle puppies in West Virginia are adopted quickly. Message on the breeder’s WhatsApp or Facebook to reserve your Goldendoodle before others do.
Cookies Doodles Details
- Website: Cookies Doodles
- Location: 153 Cedar Avenue Pineville, West Virginia
- Phone Number: (304) 389-5392
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Cookies Doodles’ Facebook
How to Choose the Best Goldendoodle Breeders in West Virginia?
Adopt your Goldendoodle puppies in West Virginia from only the reputable breeders and sellers who care about them. Look for the following characteristics in a breeder:
- Insists on visiting the new owner: A good breeder will want to know where the Goldendoodle puppies will spend their days. They’ll also check if any issues need to be addressed before adopting your pet.
- Provides health test certifications: A good breeder will provide you with all the health test certifications from a professional veterinarian. They will disclose any severe health problems in any dogs they have bred.
- Provides parents’ information: A good breeder will show you the puppy’s lineage and health clearances. They may also have D.N.A. test reports.
- Asks relevant questions: A good breeder will always ask you more questions to check if you know how to keep a pet. They will also try to provide every information necessary.
- Not in a rush to sell: A good breeder will never be in a rush to get the money out of you and send the puppies away. They will follow a proper protocol and only send the puppy after at least eight weeks old.
- Have reviews and contact information: A good breeder will have previous customers and have reviews on their website or Facebook page. We don’t suggest buying from new sellers. Also, they won’t tell you to order without providing contact information.
- Expectations on both sides: A reputable breeder would draft a contract that includes more than just what the breeder wants from you. They will also show what you can expect from them.
- Have limited puppies for sale: Good breeders care about the parents’ health. So, they won’t have available litters one after another.
- Deliver puppies properly: A good breeder will never send a puppy in a compartment without a responsible person accompanying it.
- Have proper registration: We’re keeping this last because Goldendoodles can’t be registered with The American Kennel Club (A.K.C.).
However, make sure that the breeder you’re adopting from is registered in a local mix breed registry or G.A.N.A. (Goldendoodle Association of North America), or at least in Good Dog.
Related: Best Types of Goldendoodle Haircuts.
More Information About Breeders of Goldendoodle Puppies in West Virginia
This list of the best Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia is reliable, and you can trust these breeders. You’ll also find some of the breeders in Good Dog, so don’t forget to do your research and buy from your nearest breeders of Goldendoodle puppies in West Virginia.
Depending on the breeder, these puppies may cost you anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000. But you may have to spend extra money on puppy accessories and a house for your Goldendoodle. So, plan for that accordingly, along with veterinarian visits and checkups.
Regarding the generation, for the most part, an F1 or F1-B Goldendoodle is the finest option. This isn’t to say that future generations will be poor choices! It’s just that the F1 and F1-B generations are the most consistent in quality.
Related: Best Grooming Tools For Goldendoodles.
Conclusion For The “Best Goldendoodle Breeders in West Virginia”
This article has covered the top breeders of Goldendoodle puppies for sale in West Virginia. There are other breeders in this area, but we thoroughly reviewed and closely checked the breeders before adding them to our list. None of them are puppy mills or backyard breeders, that’s for sure.
If your friend or a family member is looking for Goldendoodle puppies in West Virginia, share this post to find a comprehensive and complete guide to finding the next furry best friend.
For more guides similar to this list of Goldendoodle breeders in West Virginia, you can check out:
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in North Dakota
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Ottawa
- Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Alberta
Before you bring home a Goldendoodle from a breeder in West Virginia, you can learn more about the breed by watching the “Goldendoodle Dog Breed Guide” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.