Finding the right breeders with Cavapoo puppies in Hawaii for sale can be a challenging task, which is why we created this guide for you. Also known as Cavadoodles, Cavoodle, and Cadoodle, the Cavapoo is a hybrid between a Poodle and a King Charles Cavalier.
The first Cavapoo was bred in the 1990s in Australia when designer dogs were starting to take off. The American Kennel Club (AKC) does not recognize the breed officially. They are hypoallergenic dogs that shed less as compared to other dogs.
They are a smart breed that is easy to train and love, making them one of the most popular family pet breeds. They are available in various coat colors, and their size varies from nine to 14 inches tall and can weigh anywhere from seven to 18 pounds.
Before you scroll down this list of Cavapoo breeders in Hawaii, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Cockapoo Breeders in Hawaii and Maltipoo Puppies in Hawaii For Sale.
Cavapoo Breeders in Hawaii
Here’s our compiled list of Cavapoo breeders in Hawaii for you to check out. Be sure to do additional research so that you’re prepared in advance.
Cavapoo Product Recommendations: Best Dog Steps For Bed and Best Dog Go Pro Harnesses.
1. PuppySpot’s Cavapoos For Hawaii
Are you a Cavapoo lover keen on finding a chum that can provide you with the best refreshment? Do you find it difficult to decide what breed you should bring home and add to your family? Are you worried about the training and keeping your Cavapoo puppy healthy over time without compromising your energy and precious working time?
The professional and informed answers to all these questions revolve around PuppySpot. Getting expert advice on your pet choices is always helpful. PuppySpot is a win-win situation for those eager to expand their company and heal their minds with a new canine member.
It holds the class of the biggest groups of puppy enthusiasts and will help you make the proper pick. Plus, PuppySpot can put you in touch with reputable dog breeders who can provide you with a fit and outstanding puppy as soon as possible. The best part is that they mostly deal with newly born puppies.
They let you know everything about the doggie that you plan to raise. In addition to ensuring that the puppies are placed with loving families who will treat them well, they also endeavor to ensure that the correct family adopts them. It’s hard to imagine a person who treats animals as if they were children.
PuppySpot has used this approach to place over 200,000 puppies in loving, permanent homes where they are making a positive impact on people’s mental health. The company has garnered more than 10,000 five-star evaluations from satisfied clients. On PuppySpot, petting scammers and breeding operations are strictly banned.
PuppySpot, in collaboration with the most trusted NGOs of the United States of America, the American Humane Society, and the American Kennel Club, is all working together to eradicate practices of this kind from contemporary culture. The primary goal of these organizations is to protect and maintain an environment that is peaceful enough for humans and animals to coexist.
PuppySpot is a certified pet-lovers network that provides information and resources. If a dog breeder has a USDA-approved license, they can come to the PuppySpot community. In addition, being an official member of PuppySpot requires breeders to go through a rigorous recruiting procedure.
PuppySpot prioritizes quality Cavapoos and other dog breeds above everything else. Thus only a small percentage of dog breeders will be allowed to sign up. Breeders must pass a unique screening procedure yearly and a compliance program for which the corporation invests millions of dollars. Parents and puppies are subjected to tests totaling more than a hundred different considerations.
It is overseen by an independent Scientific Advisory Board and an in-house breeder development team. The whole airline network of PuppySpot ensures its owners’ superior comfort and well-being. A comprehensive medical examination of a dog from head to tail is required before it is given to a new owner to discover any ailments. PuppySpot’s health guarantee of ten years is the most enticing aspect of their services.
It would be best if you keep the following in mind when purchasing a Cavapoo from PuppySpot’s marketplace:
- They are not a breeder but a third-party platform with a network of breeders that are all vetted by the USDA.
- They offer a 10-year health guarantee.
- Each puppy will come with an AKC registration packet.
- They have a private travel network that will help facilitate the transportation of the puppies across the US.
- A nose-to-tail health check is carried out on all puppies before being sent to their forever homes.
- A PuppySpot health team is constantly checking all industry health standards to ensure that all puppies sold from PuppySpot conform to all of those.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Cavapoos
- Phone Number: (866) 269-1056
2. FoxGlove Farm
Sometimes, it’s difficult finding Cavapoo puppies in Hawaii for sale, so consider breeders who ship to Hawaii, such as FoxGlove Farm. It is a recognized breeder and famous for breeding Cavapoo puppies, and it provides Cavapoo puppies across the United States and Australia through shipping. The owner of the breeding facility has over 30 years of breeding dogs. She is also a puppy expert trainer and generally knowledgeable in canine issues. FoxGlove Farm also has a sister business called Agatha’s Pet Wellness, a pet supplement company. Therefore, the breeders can expertly guide you on puppy supplement needs and nutrition, all at the price of one!
If you are interested in buying Cavapoo puppies from FoxGlove Farm, then you should know the following:
- The FoxGlove puppies are F1 hybrids as they only breed from purebred dogs.
- All the breeders solely own all the parent dogs and are from Europe and the US.
- All parent dogs and puppies are brought up in a loving, homely environment.
- Mothers can have more than one litter, but the policy at FoxGlove is to always care for the mother’s health to make sure she is healthy and strong enough to give birth.
- Prices for puppies differ according to color, markings, and beauty. FoxGlove, having been in the business of breeding puppies for generations, has a keen eye for what is considered ‘Pick of the Litter.’
- The breeder will send pictures of the puppies to potential buyers after they are born.
If you are looking for Cavapoo puppies for sale in Hawaii, they will ship the puppy to you even though they are not located in Hawaii. Call them for more information.
FoxGlove Farm Details
- Website: Foxglove Farm
- Address: Foxglove Farm, Lucas Ohio
- Phone: (419) 552-6670
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: FoxGlove Farm’s Facebook
- Pinterest: FoxGlove Farm’s Pinterest
3. Golden Heart Doodles
Golden Heart Doodles specializes in providing Cavapoo puppies and Cavapoochons. While the Cavapoo is a cross between a Poodle and a King Charles Spaniel, the Cavapoochon is a mix of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Bichon Frise.
Golden Heart Doodles has been breeding dogs for more than 30 years. The Golden Heart Doodles farm came about in 2006 when the breeding started with Miniature Australian Shepherds. They breed on a very small scale and raise their puppies at home with their kids.
They pay special attention to socialization skills so that their puppies are exposed to children and humans from an early age. California is a five-hour plane ride from mainland Hawaii, so a good choice if you are looking to purchase Cavapoo puppies.
If you are interested in purchasing from Gold Heart Doodles, then you should know the following:
- They start crate training at an early age.
- They also start their housebreaking routine that the owner should complete after purchase at an early age.
- All puppies are vet checked before they leave the premises.
- They receive first shots, deworming medication, food, toys, and a one-year health guarantee from genetic defects.
- All dogs are sold as pets only, and a spay/neuter contract will have to be signed before being taken home.
- You will need to go through a phone interview to be considered for purchase.
- Deposits will be made after the completion of a phone interview.
- After deposits are made, the first ten deposits will be selected that will go on a list to be contacted once the litter arrives.
- At the moment, they do not have any puppies available, but you can keep checking their site for updates.
Golden Heart Doodles Details
- Website: Golden Heart Doodles
- Address: San Francisco, California
- Phone: (650) 714-1612
- Facebook: Golden Heart Doodles’ Facebook
- Instagram: Golden Heart Doodles’ Instagram
4. Valley Cockapoos
If you are looking to purchase Cavapoo puppies and cannot find any breeders in Hawaii, then California is a good choice as it is a mere five-hour plane ride, and many breeders will transport their puppies to you. Valley Cockapoos does provide shipping and air transportation.
All parent dogs are American Kennel Club (AKC) registered and come from championed sire bloodlines. They focus on temperament and disposition, and their puppies are known for this.
If you are interested in purchasing a Cockapoo puppy from them, then you should know the following:
- You can deposit the $100 deposit fee to get your name on a waiting list.
- The prices for Cockapoo puppies vary from $2,600 to $2,700.
- Once a deposit has been placed, you can physically visit the breeding center to meet the puppy and the parents.
- One deposit will put your name on a waiting list for all upcoming litters.
- Your name can roll over to the next litter if you cannot purchase the current litter. Just inform the breeder.
- At six weeks of age, all of the puppies will be selected.
- If you cannot physically be present to select the puppy, you can schedule a video call.
- They provide shipping nationwide and in Canada.
- All puppies come with a one-year guarantee against life-threatening diseases.
Valley Cockapoos Details
- Website: Valley Cockapoos
- Address: Tracy, Central Valley CA
- Email: [email protected]
- Instagram: Valley Cockapoos
How to Choose a Cavapoo Breeder in Hawaii
When looking for a Cavapoo in Hawaii, you may find it difficult to find a local breeder. Our guide gives you some great options of breeders that provide air transport and are close to the island state. When looking for a breeder not located locally, it would be good to get an idea of shipping charges and air transport support that they offer.
Some breeders will also provide air nannies to accompany the puppy on its flight home. Some companies like PuppySpot have their air transport services specially created for transporting pets. Giving the breeder a call to ask these questions would be a good idea before choosing where you will purchase your Cavapoo puppy from.
In addition, you can also choose a breeder near you, so you can travel by air or car to pick up your puppy yourself. For example, California is a 5-hour plane away from mainland Hawaii, making it an excellent option. Alaska is also an option, as it’s a 6-hour flight away from Hawaii.
Conclusion For “Cavapoo Puppies in Hawaii”
There you have it. Some great choices of Cavapoo puppy breeders that can provide you with an adorable puppy. Cavapoos are a great choice if you have a family, especially if you have children, as they are hypoallergenic, gentle, and loving animals.
As a first-time pet owner, Cavapoos are a great choice and can be easily trained. If you are hesitant to get a dog, then Cavapoos are ideal as you will find it easy to have them adjust to your home. Here’s hoping you find your adorable Cavapoo puppy soon.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Cavapoo puppies in Mississippi for sale, you can check out:
Before you scroll down this list of breeders with Cavapoo puppies in Hawaii for sale, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching the “Cavapoo Dog Breed Guide” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.