Looking for Bernedoodle breeders in Oregon? Here’s what you need to know about Bernedoodles and their top-ranked breeders in the state. Bernedoodles are a cross between a Bernese Mountain dog and a Poodle. Bernedoodles are intelligent, gentle, and loyal.
They are also known to be playful and goofy. They are a great choice of dog breeds for families, big and small. Their mix of high intelligence from the Poodle side and their gentle, loving side from the Bernese Mountain Dog line make them a great addition to your family.
They’ll be a trusted companion. Bernedoodles are a mix of their Poodle and Bernese Mountain dog parents. They love to be outside, don’t mind the cold (in fact, most enjoy the cooler temperatures), and enjoy being surrounded by their people-family.
Bernedoodles are in high demand because of their brown, black, and white coloring, as well as their hypoallergenic coat. As with all Doodles, check with your breeder about typical coat length and curl.
Bernedoodles can have tight curls like their Poodle parents or longer, wavier fur like their Bernese parents. Keep in mind that Bernedoodles need regular grooming every 4 to 6 weeks.
Bernedoodle Puppies for Sale in Oregon
Try to meet your breeder in person. Some breeders might have COVID19 precautions and restrictions set up, but you can schedule video conferencing and phone calls. Ensuring that they have a clean and healthy home for the puppies and show enthusiasm and genuine love for the dogs is a significant first step in finding a breeder.
Come with your list of questions. No question is too small to ask. What kind of coat are you looking for? What kind of temperament? How do they test the puppies for health and behavior? How long have they been a breeder?
How will you be able to pick up your puppy? First, learn as much as you can about the puppies’ parents. For example, you can tell a lot about how their coat may be wavy or curly and about temperament and habits.
Be sure to look at photos and ask the breeder to share with you about the parents. Be patient. Sometimes breeders offer puppy and basic manners training right on site.
You might get your puppy a few weeks after initially planned on, but they’ll be trained and comfortable and ready to join you in your home. Ask for medical and health records to be shared with you and sent home with your puppy.
You can even schedule your first vet appointment soon after your puppy is scheduled to join you. This ensures a smooth, healthy transition. Bernedoodles come in micro, mini, or standard size. Below you will find highlights of breeders in Oregon, complete with their contact information to help you make an informed decision.
1. PuppySpot’s Bernedoodles for Oregon
Since you’re searching for Bernedoodle breeders in Oregon, we highly recommend checking out PuppySpot. With PuppySpot, you can browse through many Bernedoodle puppies listed for sale.
Once you find a compatible puppy and finish the process, the breeder will safely ship your Bernedoodle to your home in Oregon. If you’re worried about dealing with any potential puppy mills – then don’t.
PuppySpot has strict guidelines and screens the breeders to ensure this doesn’t happen. Before continuing on your search for a Bernedoodle breeder in Oregon, we highly recommend checking out the link below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Bernedoodle
2. Whine Country Bernedoodles
Whine Country Bernedoodles prides themselves on raising great family Bernedoodle. Their Bernedoodle are “fun, athletics, entertaining, loyal, friendly and great with children.”
They are sold as pets for your family only and not as breeder dogs. Puppies can be picked up in person. If you need shipping or delivery, you can speak with the owners, and they’ll work to accommodate you as best they can.
Reasons to choose Whine Country Bernedoodles:
- Whine Country Bernedoodles are bred and raised as pets for families.
- Standard-sized puppies that range from 55 to 95 pounds as adults.
- Raised in a loving, home environment.
- Puppies come with certified health records and are ready at eight weeks.
- Yes, you can pick up your puppy in person.
- Whine Country Bernedoodles have strong reviews. Owners comment on how calm and loving their puppies are, how responsive Raelinn the owner was with questions, and how the family keeps in touch to ensure puppies are happy and healthy. The owners even helped pick out a puppy for an owner who wanted to bring her dog into school to work with students with disabilities.
Whine Country Bernedoodles Details
- Name: Whine Country Bernedoodles
- Location: Yamhill, Oregon
- Website: Whine Country Bernedoodle
3. Mountainside Doodles
Last on the list of the best Bernedoodle breeders in Oregon is “Mountainside Doodles.” Mountainside Doodles specializes in raising happy, healthy dogs with a service and therapy temperament.
They offer ranges from mid-size to standard, and they offer a series of different breeds, including Bernedoodles and Labradoodles. In addition, the owner invites children into her home with her grown dogs to allow for puppy play and puppy therapy.
She visits homes and schools with her dogs and loves outreach to help those in need. In the list below, you’ll see more reasons to choose Mountainside Doodles as your Bernedoodle breeder.
Reasons to choose Mountainside Doodles:
- Mountainside Doodles specializes in Bernedoodles and Labradoodles.
- They focus on temperament and genetics for all of the breeding.
- Mountainside Doodles make exceptional therapy and service dogs.
- This breeder does complete genetic research of bloodlines to get the best potential for health risks, behavior, temperament, size, and color.
- Their puppy application helps guide you towards the right temperament puppy for your family.
Mountainside Doodles Details
- Name: Mountainside Doodles
- Location: Rogue Valley, Oregon
- Website: Mountainside Doodles
4. LK Bernedoodles
Update (3/11/2022): At this point in time, we can no longer recommend this dog breeder. Read reviews here.
LK Bernedoodles pride themselves on raising mellow and kid-friendly companions. Kate, the owner, and founder understands how important therapy dogs, service animals, and special needs support dogs can be for children.
LK Bernedoodles focuses on raising puppies with calm temperaments, as many of them lead lives of support animals. LK Bernedoodles works with Pet Partners of America to help give the puppies a healthy environment to grow in, training in basic manners, and support in guardian homes where many of the puppy parents live.
LK Bernedoodle puppies play and romp outside. They are not kept in kennels. Doing so allows the puppies to socialize and feel comfortable around other dogs.
Reasons to choose LK Bernedoodles:
- Prompt responses from Kate and her team. New and prospective paw-rents receive prompt replies to any questions you might have.
- LK Bernedoodles provides puppy training for basic manners, which is highly recommended for new parents.
- LK Bernedoodles help connects you with a puppy that fits your personality and that of your family.
- Kate and her team provide instant social media updates on puppies. You can watch your puppy grow up through Instagram posts and stories.
- LK Bernedoodles focus on breeding mellow and easy-to-train Bernedoodle companions for your family.
- Mini, medium, and standard sizes are available through LK Bernedoodles.
- Flight nannies are an option from LK Bernedoodles to help bring your new puppy home.
LK Bernedoodles Details
- Name: LK Bernedoodles
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Website: LK Bernedoodles
Conclusion For The “Best Bernedoodle Breeders in Oregon”
Bernedoodles are a great addition to your home. We hope this list helps you find the right breeder for you. We recommend doing your research on breeders to help you find your next Bernedoodle puppy. Thank you for visiting We Love Doodles to help find your Bernedoodle.
For more articles with the mention Bernedoodle, you can check out:
Learn more about the Bernedoodle by watching “Bernedoodle Dog Breed Guide” down below: