Since we’ve been blogging about PuppySpot for a couple of years now, they have kindly offered our blog readers $100 off a new puppy. The PuppySpot discount code is WLD100 and is an exclusive discount for our blog readers. It works for all breeds of puppies.
How to Use The PuppySpot Discount Code?
In order to use the PuppySpot discount code, you will first need to select a puppy and click “Take Me Home”.
Next, you will need to enter your personal contact details in the “Enter Details” section. Once you get to the “Travel, Health & Add-ons” section you can input the discount code.
You will see the order summary on the right hand side and an option to “Add a discount code”. This is where you input the code “WLD100”.
You’ll notice that you will get a discount on the total purchase price for your new puppy. Enjoy your $100 off a new puppy!
Why Do We Recommend PuppySpot?
You can read more about our in-depth PuppySpot review here. In short, PuppySpot is changing the way that people can get healthy puppies without the hassle of screening tons of different dog breeders.
If you’re looking for a new puppy, you know that the hardest part is finding a reputable breeder. Additionally, there are tons of scams going on where “breeders” will take your deposit. PuppySpot screens all the dog breeders for you to verify that they are reputable and you will 100% get a puppy.
Additionally, all the breeders screened by PuppySpot are thoroughly vetted and USDA certified. In fact, less than 10% of all the breeders that apply will get accepted. They also only list puppies on their website after they are born so you know exactly what they look like, their gender, and size.
Lastly, PuppySpot cares about the health of all their puppies that comes through their system. That is why they offer an industry-leading 10-year health warranty on all their puppies for sale. You will not see another breeder offering this type of health warranty on the puppies that they sell.
PuppySpot will also deliver your new puppy anywhere in the continental United States. They have transported over 200,000 puppies and have their own airplanes dedicated to transportation.
Is PuppySpot a good place to buy a puppy?
Yes, PuppySpot is a good place to buy a puppy depending on your situation. We have personally bought one of our puppies from PuppySpot and had a really great experience. Here’s what we liked about their process:
- PuppySpot does all the breeder screening for you and they only take state-certified dog breeders. Their standards are backed by the USDA and AKC.
- They have a large selection of puppies that are ready to find a home. If you contact breeders close to you, chances are they will have a waitlist that is 6 months to 1 year long. If you don’t want to wait for a puppy, then PuppySpot is great.
- You can choose the gender, size, and coat color. For most other breeders, you put a deposit down and can’t see what the puppy looks like. With PuppySpot, you can see exactly the puppy that you purchasing since they only list puppies that are born.
- The 10-year health warranty. No individual breeder will offer a 10-year health warranty on their puppies. This is extremely generous and the longest we have found.
- The customer service. The customer service is top-notch and will always respond to you within 24 hours. Individual breeders typically respond extremely slow and don’t give you that much attention.
The only downside of using PuppySpot is that you will be paying a slight premium to purchase a puppy from them.
Conclusion for PuppySpot Discount Code
PuppySpot has given We Love Doodles readers an exclusive $100 discount code. Use code WLD100 at checkout and get $100 off your next puppy. We hope that enjoy using this coupon!