Finding the best Maltipoo breeders in Maine can be a challenging task. After all, the Maltipoo is a very popular crossbreed of Maltese and Poodles. Maltipoos are extremely friendly and will indeed be an excellent choice for a first-time pet owner. They are, nevertheless, extraordinarily hypersensitive and dislike being left behind for extended periods.
They seek the companionship of their owners as companion dogs, and if they don’t get the affection they require, they may experience behavioral problems. You’ll have an enthusiastic member of the family who can provide more than enough snuggle moments if you can supply a forever home that suits this mix’s requirements. People who cross Maltipoos want to produce a hypoallergenic dog since both Poodles and Maltese seem to be non-shedders.
Maltipoos can sometimes be barkers, alerting you to anything that is occurring around them. Maltipoos don’t shed much. They’re thought to be excellent for allergy sufferers but consider that no dog is hypoallergenic. All dogs shed allergen-carrying fur as well as drool. You may have to put in some effort to educate them on the difference between something being vital to cry at and what isn’t.
Before scrolling down this list of Maltipoo breeders in Maine, check out these other breeds: Best Bernedoodle Breeders in Maine and Best Labradoodle Breeders in Maine.
Maltipoo Puppies For Sale in Maine
Now, we move on to the point about Maltipoo breeders in Maine. You need to check certain things to ensure that the breeder you have chosen is compatible with you and keep your requirements and option within consideration when showing the options.
Maltipoo Product Recommendations: Best Dog Food for a Maltipoo and Best Dog House For Hot Weather.
1. PuppySpot’s Maltipoos For Maine
PuppySpot is, without a doubt, one of the top Maltipoo marketplaces for Maine. With all breeders, they have sold over 200,000 puppies to loving families. Their breeders are monitored and controlled in partnership with the USDA and American Humane. In addition, all of their puppies are covered by a ten-year best-of-breed puppy health guarantee. Aside from that, they have travel networks in place to ensure that your puppy arrives in Maine healthy and secure. PuppySpot is a phenomenal selection if you don’t want to wait over a year for your new Maltipoo puppy in Maine.
- Their breeders are examined and controlled in partnership with the USDA and American Humane.
- All of their puppies come with their industry-leading 10-year puppy health and wellbeing guarantee.
- Owing to their unique transport system, your furry friend will come home unharmed and protected.
- PuppySpot is an excellent alternative if you don’t want to wait more than a year for a new Maltipoo puppy in Maine.
- Maltipoo dogs can be identified by their age, height, and coat color.
- Their costs are likewise very reasonable.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Maltipoos
2. aTender1’s Puppies
In the state of Maine, they are licensed (#F702) and authorized breeders. Since April of 2000, they have already been breeding dogs. They nurture all of their puppies in their residence and do not keep them in cages. Pet shops, puppy mills, and brokers are not among their customers. The dogs and puppies are treated as members of the family and are lavished with care and appreciation. They mostly breed Maltipoos and Morkies, with a few other breeds thrown in for good measure. These breeds lose very little or none at all, making them ideal for allergy sufferers. They take tremendous delight in the puppies they have to offer, and their reputation is built on them. The best part is that they do not even charge much, and their service is so outstanding that right from the moment you decide to get a puppy from them till the moment it gets to you, they will be there for assistance.
- They are among the few licensed and authorized breeders of Maltipoos in Maine who specialize in breeding Maltipoos.
- They do not keep their puppies in cages and raise them all in their home, as well as that pet stores, puppy mills, and brokers aren’t among their clients.
- Their breed of Maltipoos shows little to low signs of shedding, which makes them perfect to be bought by those who suffer from allergies.
The best aspect is that they don’t charge much, and their service is so good that they will be there for you from the minute you decide to acquire a puppy from them until it arrives at your house.
aTender1’s Puppies Details
- Website: aTender1’s Puppies
- Contact Details: (207) 743-1936
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 560 Harrison Rd. Norway, Maine 04268
3. Mainely Puppies Plus
280 Park Street (Rt 26) in South Paris, Maine, is where Mainely Puppies Plus, LLC is headquartered. Since 1986, they have been breeding and marketing little mixed breed puppies, including the ever-favorite Maltipoos. They also have a few purebred puppies for sale that are not verified or come with paperwork. Mainely Puppies Plus is delighted to provide you their lovely and completely distinctive puppies. Their puppies are born and nurtured in Maine, and they are never sold to a commercial breeder. They are exclusively placed in loving, accepting homes where they will be treated as members of the family.
- Their Maltipoos and other dog breeds are born and raised in Maine with lots of love, affection, and strict health control.
- Their Maltipoos are best-of-health, carefully bred, safe, secure, and loving dogs, who can get quite friendly once they adjust to the new atmosphere of your home.
- They also have a few purebred puppies for sale that are not verified or come with paperwork.
- Their prices are pretty reasonable and are not extra like many other Maltipoos breeders in Maine.
Mainely Puppies Plus Details
- Website: Mainely Puppies Plus
- Contact Details: (207) 744-2017
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 280 Park St, South Paris, ME 04281, United States
4. Ole Field Farm
Last on the list of the best Maltipoo breeders in Maine is “Ole Field Farm.” Ole Field Farm prides itself on producing little furry friends. They’ve worked with purebreds, Poodle mixes, and most popular designer breeds for decades. Their puppies have brought joy to individuals from different aspects of life. From a former President and First Lady to a Governor to professional football, hockey, and baseball players, to regular individuals like us, they’ve heard it all. Their dogs are well-bred and are generally very healthy, safe, secure, and not have high temperaments. The main reason why we added Ole Field Farm to our list is that they have excellent customer support service. They are always ready to assist their customers, be it regular or potential, regarding any query. If you have any confusion at any stage, feel free to reach out to them.
- They’ve worked with purebreds, Poodle mixes, and most popular designer breeds for decades.
- Their dogs are well-bred and are generally very healthy, safe, secure, and not have high temperaments.
- They are always ready to assist their customers, be it regular or potential, regarding any query.
- They do not charge a lot of money when considering their services and features to be very reasonable and affordable.
Ole Field Farm Details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: Joyce Fleming (301) 748-2180
- Website: Ole Field Farm
- Address: 13620 New Windsor Rd, Union Bridge, MD 21791, United States
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you look for in a dog breeder?
A good breeder can easily be detected. There are a few ways to do so. First, the breeder should urge you to spend some time with one or both parents on your appointment. The parents should be pleasant and well-socialized with both humans and dogs. Their puppies should have the same disposition as their parents, as well as being hygienic and active.
How difficult is it to find a Maltipoo breeder in Maine?
It is not difficult to find an excellent and reputable Maltipoo breeder in Maine, even though few breeders are there. All you need to do is see the list of all Maltipoo breeders there and check which one will suit you better. Here in this article, three of the breeders are from Maine to refer to them as well.
More Maltipoo Questions: How Long Do Maltipoos Live and Why is My Maltipoo Shedding?
Conclusion For The “Best Maltipoo Breeders in Maine”
A dog is sometimes said to as a man’s best friend, and with good reason: they are devoted, caring, sympathetic, and friendly. The Maltipoo is a hybrid breed of dog ideal for households with infants and those who have asthma. In this post, we’ve gone through the Maltipoo breed in detail and listed four of the most outstanding Maltipoo breeders in Maine and the surrounding states.
Even though many breeders are in the area, these four are at the top of the list because of their exceptional service and ability to provide healthy and safe puppies. PuppySpot takes the top spot among these four because of their unrivaled services and unbeatably low prices. We’ve included as many necessary details as possible about these four Maltipoo breeders in Maine and neighboring states to help you make an informed judgment about which one to choose. We hope this information is handy to you in your search.
For more articles with mentions of the Maltipoo breed, you can check out:
- Maltipoo Size Guide
- Best Types of Maltipoo Haircuts with Pictures
- Best Mini Maltipoo Breeders in the United States
To learn more remarkable things about the Maltipoo breed, watch “Maltipoo – Top 10 Facts” from Dogs Wiz down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.