Are you searching for breeders with French Bulldog puppies in Virginia? There are so many things that go into finding the right French Bulldog puppies breeders near you. The list below consists of some of Virginia’s best breeders of French Bulldog puppies.
There is also an additional section where you can review some of the factors you should look for in a great breeder. Read more for the best results when searching for the right breeder and puppy.
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with French Bulldog puppies in Virginia for sale, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Cavachon Puppies in Virginia For Sale and Best Pomeranian Breeders in Virginia.
French Bulldog Breeders in Virginia
You can check out our list of French Bulldog breeders in Virginia that we’ve compiled below.
1. PuppySpot’s French Bulldogs For Virginia
PuppySpot uses tailored search tools to match you with the best French Bulldog breeders and the perfect puppies. They even have a breed quiz that tells you what you’re ideal dog breed may be. With a super-selective screening process that includes over 100 criteria, they guarantee you the best breeders.
They also partner with the American Kennel Club and American Humane Society to ensure your puppies are well cared for – no scammers, backyard breeders, or puppy mills. They don’t do waitlists; they only list French Bulldog puppies for sale that have been born already, so you know exactly what kind of puppy you’ll get when you give them your money.
The website is super easy to use, with 10,000 five-star reviews that you can browse to ensure it’s the right service. They provide every puppy with a nose-to-tail health check before sending them home to you on one of their private airplanes, and owners get a 10-year health warranty for their peace of mind.
2. Shenandoah Valley Bulldogs
The Shenandoah Valley Bulldogs is an English and French Bulldog breeder that was established in 2009. Matt Swartz’s owner has always had a passion for Bulldogs, which led him to start breeding them.
Shenandoah Valley Bulldogs pride themselves on being among the breeders who understand English and French bulldogs, their popularity, and any underlying health issues that affect these specific breeds. This allows the breeder to work towards improving the quality of French Bulldog Puppies in Virginia.
The puppies at Shenandoah Valley Bulldogs are bred under the best conditions for healthy growth. They are first placed in incubators, and after two weeks of age, they are removed from the incubators and continue their growth under 24/7 supervision. This minimizes health-related risks while giving the puppies the best start in life.
Shenandoah Valley Bulldogs Details
- Address: 1121 Greenwood Rd, Winchester, VA 22602, United States
- Website: Shenandoah Valley Bulldogs
3. Puppy City
Puppy City is a small pet store established in 2015 and has stores in Winchester, VA. And Harrisonburg, VA. The store specializes in happy, healthy puppies that match your lifestyle. One of the things that stands out about Puppy City is its exceptional customer service.
If you are searching for French Bulldog puppies for sale in Virginia, then you will no doubt find your new best friend at Puppy City. All the puppies at this breeder are registered and bred in a clean and healthy environment. In addition, Puppy City provided pet parents with high-quality pet supplies at their locations.
There are several service providers close to Puppy City for those seeking puppy grooming services. This breeder has a tradition of maintaining close ties with pet parents to help puppies transition into new homes.
Puppy City Details
- Address: 3343 Valley Pike, Winchester, VA 22602, United States
- Phone: (540) 773-3831
- Website: Puppy City
4. My Next Puppy
My Next Puppy brands itself as a family of the pet-loving community. The breeder’s main goal is to find the perfect home for their pets. This goal is achieved by breeding the healthiest French Bulldog puppies in Virginia. An additional incentive to getting your French Bulldog puppy from My Next Puppy is that you also get a Lifetime Puppy Protection guarantee.
My New Puppy has, over the years, enabled pet lovers to find the best puppies that suit their lifestyles. These include puppies that require certain socialization aspects, those with allergies, and even emotional support animals.
Staff members at MNP are highly trained to offer customized customer services and the best pet buying experience. MNP ensures that all their breeders are federally licensed and USDA compliant. You can choose over 50 dog breeds at My Next Puppy, including French Bulldog puppies in Virginia.
My Next Puppy Details
- Address: 13991 Metrotech Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151, United States
- Phone: (703) 870-7555
- Website: My Next Puppy
5. Brick House Bulldogs
Brick House Bulldogs is a small home kennel that prides itself in running one of Virginia’s most efficient breeding programs. A good breeding program requires the breeder carefully chooses the pairing of pets to get the best quality breed. This is one of the key priority areas of Brick House Bulldogs.
All the French Bulldog puppies at Brick House Bulldogs undergo extensive health screening to check for: eye abnormalities, patella luxation, Canine Hyperuricosuria (HUU), Degenerative myelopathy (DM), Canine Multifocal Retinopathy 1 (CMR1), and dysplasia. These are some of the common issues that affect French Bulldog puppies.
Brick House Bulldogs is committed to furthering its knowledge in dog breeding through education research, seminars, and discussions with other dog breeders, owners, trainers, and animal rescue experts.
Suppose you wish to get your French Bulldog puppy in Virginia from Brick House Bulldogs. In that case, it is recommended that you reserve a puppy in advance as they only breed a limited number of French Bulldog puppies annually.
Brick House Bulldogs Details
- Address: 323 Hunting Ridge Rd, Winchester, VA 22603, United States
- Phone: (540) 303-8200
- Website: Brick House Bulldogs
6. French Bulldogs Kennel
If you are looking for a family breeder with no corporate ties for your French Bulldog puppies in Virginia, then the French Bulldog Kennel is your best bet. This breeder is located in the Short Pump area in Virginia and owns around 7 dogs.
The breeder is USDA licensed in addition to being registered with AKC (American Kennel Club). The great thing about buying your French Bulldog puppies from this breeder is that their dogs and puppies have frequent vet checks and deworming shots.
For puppies older than 8 weeks, receive the Spectra 9 dog vaccines that prevent infectious hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus (CPV), canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 2, lepto grippotyphosa, and lepto Pomona. French Bulldog puppies from French Bulldog Kennel are extremely sweet and cuddly and the best companions to their pet parents.
French Bulldogs Kennel Details
- Address: 1908 Windingridge Dr, Richmond, VA 23238, United States
- Phone: (804) 742-0789
- Website: French Bulldogs Kennel
Choosing a French Bulldog Breeder in Virginia
While French Bulldog puppies make great pets, there is still the risk of making the wrong choice of the puppy if you choose the wrong breeder. Your Frenchie needs the best care right from the breeder to your home.
Here are some factors you should consider when choosing the right French Bulldog puppies breeder in Virginia:
- Verify the breeder’s paperwork: A good breeder should be more than willing to show you their paperwork, including licenses, accreditation, and certifications. The breeder should also provide the puppy’s paperwork, such as pedigree and health clearances.
- Is the breeder interested in visiting your home: If a breeder is interested in visiting your home to make sure that it is comfortable and safe for French Bulldog puppies, this shows that the breeder is concerned about the Pup’s welfare.
- Is the breeder open about any health problems with your pet: A great breeder is very open about disclosing any health-related issues with your pet. Without full disclosure, be sure the breeder is more interested in closing the sale and not finding a new home for the pet.
- Is the breeder in a rush to close the deal: Great breeders do not necessarily breed Frenchies to make money. Of course, these pets cost thousands of dollars, but a good breeder will recommend that you make a few site visits to bond with your pet before giving it away.
- Is the breeder well connected in the pet community: A great breeder has great connections not just with other breeders but pet owners, animal rescue experts, and vets. These connections are very helpful for after-sale services and follow-up on the puppy’s welfare.
More Information About French Bulldog Puppies in Virginia
Once you buy your new French Bulldog puppy in Virginia, you must make prior preparations before taking your puppy home. This ensures that your home is comfortable and safe for your new pet. Here are some basic steps you should take when preparing your home for the pet.
- Prepare the designated space and equipment: Your new pet’s space can be a crate, cage, or even an entire room. Make sure that the space is big enough to allow adequate puppy movement. Ensure that items such as chew toys, food and water bowls, grooming equipment, bedding, and odor neutralizers are close by.
- Observe the puppy keenly during the first few days: The first few days are crucial as this happens when your new Frenchie bonds with the family. Since you have already separated the puppy from its previous family, the first few days will be tough. Prepare yourself for a lot of restlessness, whining, and howling.
- Make your pet’s ride home comfy: If your puppy takes a car ride home, make sure the ride is as comfortable as possible. Better yet, if you can find someone to accompany the puppy home instead of leaving it alone in the backseat.
Conclusion For “French Bulldog Puppies in Virginia For Sale”
Of course, you will encounter many challenges while searching for the right French Bulldog puppies breeder. However, you can overcome such challenges by doing due diligence before choosing a breeder. This way, you are assured of finding the right pet that suits your lifestyle.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with French Bulldog puppies in Virginia for sale, you can check out:
- Best French Bulldog Breeders in North Dakota
- Best French Bulldog Breeders in South Carolina
- Best French Bulldog Breeders in Utah
Before you bring home a French Bulldog puppy from a breeder in Virginia, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “Why Are French Bulldogs So Expensive” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.