If you’re searching for the best French Bulldog breeders in Utah, then here’s what you need to know. French Bulldogs are friendly and gentle dogs that can be trained quite easily. They are loyal and smart dogs that often make good family pets. This dog is popular in the United States, and there are many breeders.
This article specifically lists and describes the French Bulldog Breeders located in Utah, whom you can contact if you are looking to adopt a French Bulldog puppy. We also include guidance on what to look for when finding a reputable breeder of French Bulldogs. We also describe what to consider before purchasing your French Bulldog puppy in Utah.
Before scrolling down this list of French Bulldog breeders in Utah, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Shih Tzu Breeders in Utah and Best Australian Shepherd Breeders in Utah.
French Bulldog Puppies For Sale in Utah
French Bulldogs are popular because they are great family pets. They are very loyal to their owners. They are also lively as puppies and enjoy playing and make great pets. Below we have listed the best breeders of French Bulldogs in Utah.
French Bulldog Product Recommendations: Best Puppy Flea Shampoos and Best Pet Insurances For French Bulldogs.
1. PuppySpot’s French Bulldogs For Utah
Since you’re searching for French Bulldog breeders in Utah, we highly recommend checking out PuppySpot’s online trusted platform. PuppySpot is a reputable dog marketplace where you can search and find a suitable Frenchie from the comfort of your home in Utah.
Keep in mind that all French Bulldog breeders with listed puppies have to go through a screening process, so you can rest assured knowing that your companion will be safely shipped to your home in Utah. Before continuing on your journey for a Frenchie puppy for sale in Utah, check out the link to the marketplace below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s French Bulldogs
- Phone Number: (866) 269-1056
2. Wasatch Mountain Frenchies
This breeder has a one-year warranty on their puppies against inherited genetic problems. They also take all of the puppies to the vet for regular health checkups. Dogs are also vaccinated and dewormed. Puppies can be flown after nine weeks of age, and a flight nanny is used to look after the dogs. It is best for the animals if you can collect them in person, though.
Their French Bulldog puppies can be collected once they are eight weeks of age. The breeder does register all his puppies with the American Kennel Club, and dogs will be certified free of contagious diseases since they are all checked by a vet. There is a one-year warranty against certain inherited and congenital disorders, but the person buying the dog must take their new puppy to a vet within three days of fetching their dog.
Wasatch Mountain Frenchies Details
- Website: Wasatch Mountain Frenchies
- Address / Location: Near Wasatch Mountains, UT
- Phone: (801) 598-7848
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Wasatch Mountains Frenchies’ Facebook
- Instagram: Wasatch Mountain Frenchies’ Instagram
3. Mac’s Finest Bulldogs
This breeder produces French Bulldogs in various colors, from the standard colors like brindle, sable, and pied to rare colors such as lilac sable and chocolate tan. Do note that the price of the dog varies according to the color if you want full registration, so rare colors will cost you more. There is also a required deposit that goes towards the final price of the dog when you decide you want to buy one of their puppies.
You need to sign a contract if you purchase one of the puppies from Mac’s Finest Bulldogs. They offer a one-year warranty against any congenital problems that a puppy may have. There are some conditions typical of this breed of dog, such as brachycephalic syndrome, which is associated with the short nose of the animal.
The breeder does not cover these breed-specific conditions, so you must look at their webpage to find out exactly what is not included in the warranty before you put down any deposit or buy one of their puppies. This breeder does have a detailed website with information on this breed, including notes from the AKC regarding the temperament and features of the French Bulldog.
Mac’s Finest Bulldogs Details
- Website: Mac’s Finest Bulldogs
- Address/Location: 2241 W 3000 N Vernal, UT 84078
- Phone: (208) 941-5669
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Mac’s Finest American and French Bulldogs’ Facebook
4. Southern Utah Frenchies
Southern Utah Frenchies have been breeding French Bulldogs for over 15 years and, thus, have a lot of experience with this particular dog breed. This breeder does require a non-refundable deposit to reserve a puppy. Once a deposit is placed, people can then visit the breeding establishment to see the conditions in which puppies are reared.
There is a health guarantee, but you have to have the puppy examined by a vet within 72 hours of receiving the animal. There are certain issues like parasitic infections, which this breeder’s warranty may not cover. You have to agree to neuter and spay your puppy if you adopt from Southern Utah Frenchies.
They do litter box train the dogs and teach skills like socialization so that when you adopt a puppy from them, it has at least been partly trained. Deposits can be transferred, but it is best to contact the breeder to find out all the details regarding when this can be done, and you should contact them to find out exactly what the health guarantee does cover. Details for contacting the breeder are below.
Southern Utah Frenchies Details
- Website: Southern Utah Frenchies
- Address / Location: Southern Utah
- Phone Number: (435) 229-7540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Southern Utah Frenchies’ Facebook
- Instagram: Southern Utah Frenchies’ Instagram
5. Wasatch Front Frenchies
This is a group of people breeding French Bulldogs in Utah’s Salt Lake Valley area. All breed puppies are vaccinated and tested for possible inherited genetic conditions and disorders. Puppies are registered, and there is a one-year health warranty for all puppies sold by Wasatch Front Frenchies.
You can sign up for their mailing list to get information on what litters they will soon have available. This breeder focuses on breeding puppies with the long hair gene, but they state that all the dogs are purebred and have regular vet checkups.
Wasatch Front Frenchies Details
- Website: Wasatch Front Frenchies
- Address / Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Phone Number: (801) 867-9369
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Wasatch Front Frenchies’ Facebook
- Instagram: Wasatch Front Frenchies’ Instagram
6. City Creek Puppies
Last on the list of the best French Bulldog breeders in Utah is “City Creek Puppies.” This breeder raises dogs on a farm, and they have been breeding dogs since the early 1990s. City Creek is a family business, and even the children are involved in helping to teach the dogs how to get along with people and kids. All their puppies are registered with the AKC and microchipped. In addition, dogs are vet checked, dewormed, and vaccinated before being sold.
City Creek Puppies Details
- Address / Location: Clarkson, UT
- Phone Number: (435) 764-1445
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Choose a French Bulldog Breeder in Utah
Finding a reputable dog breeder is always a worry, regardless of what breed of dog you want. Below we give you some suggestions on what to look for when choosing a breeder of French Bulldogs.
- Find out if the breeder registers their dogs with the AKC. This can help you establish that the dog is a purebred animal.
- Check if the breeder has taken the puppy to the vet, and if they can, they provide proof in the form of a health certificate.
- Find out if puppies have been dewormed and tested for congenital, inherited problems.
- Find out details on any deposit and payment that is required.
- You must choose a breeder that can prove they are selling a healthy puppy because there are potential health problems associated with the eyes and hips.
Choosing a French Bulldog Puppy in Utah
Before choosing a French Bulldog puppy, it is helpful to know a bit more about this type of dog, so we have included a summary of points to help you decide if you want to adopt a French Bulldog.
- This dog is small enough to live in a fairly small space, so that it can live in an apartment.
- They are affectionate and gentle dogs.
- They do like to rest a lot, and if you want a more energetic dog, breeders often recommend choosing a male, which tends to be more active, but each dog will have its temperament.
- They do not need much exercise but should still get fresh air and exercise.
- French Bulldogs learn quickly and can be trained quite easily.
- They have a reputation for getting on well with other pets and even kids (this may depend on training and socialization).
More Information About French Bulldog Breeders in Utah
French Bulldog breeders that are more likely to be trustworthy will answer all your questions properly and are clear about payment options, and can provide full information on the pedigree of your dog.
They should also be able to give you some idea about the animal’s health, and the most reliable will be those who can show evidence of genetic testing, vaccination, deworming, and health records from a recent vet checkup.
Conclusion For The “Best French Bulldog Breeders in Utah”
The French Bulldog is an adorable and affectionate dog that is not too loud and does not require huge amounts of exercise. They make wonderful family pets, but you need to check if you are buying from a reputable breeder. Our tips and list of French Bulldog breeders in Utah can help you find the perfect puppy for your family.
For more guides similar to this list of French Bulldog breeders in Utah, you can check out:
- Best French Bulldog Breeders in Iowa
- Best French Bulldog Breeders in Kansas
- Best French Bulldog Breeders in Missouri
Before you bring home a French Bulldog puppy from a breeder in Utah, you can learn more about the breed by watching “French Bulldog – Top 10 Facts” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.