Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for the best dog groomers in Phoenix. Phoenix is home to some of the cutest and sweetest dogs and puppies. They come in all shapes and sizes and are always there to brighten our day. These dogs and puppies, who give us so much, deserve some good old TLC from time to time.
Where better to get a pampering session than from the best dog groomers in Phoenix? If this is what you’ve been looking for all this time, we’ve got you covered. We’ve scoured the area, and these are the absolute best dog groomers in Phoenix. If you want to find out more about these salons, stay tuned with us.
Find a Dog Groomer Near Me in Phoenix
These salons are known to have the best reviews, recommendations, a wide range of services, a peaceful environment, and much more. So, trust that we are recommending the best dog groomers in Phoenix to you and your pet.
1. Betty’s Dog Wash & Grooming
Let’s start the list of the best dog groomers in Phoenix with Betty’s Dog Wash & Grooming. This is a professional grooming salon where you can get grooming services or use self-wash services for your puppy. They are known for their long and extensive grooming sessions that are not hurried at all.
They take time to ensure the dogs feel relaxed and pampered and have no problem spending a little extra time to do that. It’s also nice to note that the salon supports Angel Canine for Wounded Warriors charity. Their very experienced and well-trained staff can handle multiple breeds and dogs. You can expect to get bathing and brushing, nail trimming, ear cleaning, full grooming, and much more at the salon.
Betty’s Dog Wash & Grooming Details
- Location: 15425 South 48th Street, Suite 104, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Website: Betty’s Dog Wash & Grooming
- Phone Number: (480) 893-9180
- Email: email@example.com
2. Doggy Daze
Our second pick in the best dog groomers in Phoenix list is Doggy Daze. This is a full-service dog grooming salon that has been in the business for 6 years. They have a wide range of grooming services to choose from, along with some additional services. The salon has been named the Best Pet Shop by Phoenix Magazine and the Best Dog Grooming Salon by Phoenix New Times.
They are known for their exceptional services, very well-trained staff, and rightful owners of these titles. At the Doggy Daze salon, you can get grooming services such as bathing, ear cleaning, gland expressions, nail trimming, and much more.
Not only that, but you can also get haircuts, hairstyling, and de-shedding treatments for your dog. The facility is also nice and spacious and great for pets while they wait for their session. Lastly, they promise to provide luxurious grooming experiences for dogs without breaking the bank.
Doggy Daze Details
- Location: 5555 N 7th St #126, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Website: Doggy Daze
- Phone Number: (602) 626-5006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Cookies N Clean
Another one of the best dog groomers in Phoenix is Cookies N Clean salon. This dog grooming salon has been in the business since 2012 and has made many dogs and puppies happy. They have a diverse range of grooming services to choose from as well.
A great thing about this salon is that they provide treats for dogs of many types and breeds. You can also use their self-wash service to bathe your dog. The salon will provide you with all the necessary supplies during these self-washes.
The salon owner, Ashley Haynes, has over 6 years of dog grooming experience, so you know you’re leaving your pet in capable hands. Not to mention that their staff is also very well-trained in the art of dog grooming. You can expect dog grooming services at Cookies N Clean including bathing, ear cleaning, nail trimming, shampooing and conditioning, and much more.
Cookies N Clean Details
- Location: 34640 North Valley Parkway Phoenix, AZ 85086
- Website: Cookies N Clean
- Phone Number: (623) 581-1018
- Email: email@example.com
4. Phoenix Dogs 24/7
The next salon to be among the best dog groomers in Phoenix is Phoenix Dog 24/7. This establishment has been around since 2009 and is a full-service dog grooming business. They are a 24/7 service that provides dog grooming and pampering services to residents of Phoenix and nearby areas. They also have a wide range of services for their furry clients. Not only that, but this business also provides daycare services and dog boarding.
You can also keep your dogs in a cage-free environment in this salon, and you can pick up and drop off the dogs whenever you want. As for the grooming services, you can expect bathing, brushing, full grooming, and even fur trimming. Among these broader categories, you can also get other grooming services for your puppy.
Phoenix Dogs 24/7 Details
- Location: 10640 North 32nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032
- Website: Phoenix Dogs
- Phone Number: (833) 364-7247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Desert Hills Animal Clinic
Desert Hills Animal Clinic is our last pick for the best dog groomers in Phoenix. This animal care facility provides grooming services to many dogs and other pets. The head groomer, Karen Snyder, has a dog grooming diploma and over 30 years of industry experience.
She also trains and ensures positive behavior with rewards while grooming the dogs, so that’s a bonus. They also have a very well-trained staff who are professionals in dog grooming. Their services are separated into packs, but you can expect to see many grooming services within them.
These include bathing, ear cleaning, nail cleaning, shampooing, coat detangling, and much more. They promote a stress-free and calming environment within their salon. Also, all the animals are treated with lots of love and care at every point of the session.
Desert Hills Animal Clinic Details
- Location: 1039 East Carefree Highway Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Website: Desert Hills Animal Clinic
- Phone Number: (623) 581-1558
- Email: email@example.com
And that’s all for the best dog groomers in Phoenix. There are many other great groomers out there, but we wanted to keep things short and sweet and give you the 5 best dog groomers in Phoenix. So if you want, you can also continue this search.
Choosing a Dog Groomer in Phoenix
It doesn’t just end with this, however. When choosing a groomer, you need to take some different things into account before making your final choice. In case you aren’t sure where to begin, we’ve jotted down some important things to consider when picking a groomer below.
- Look at the reviews: Start by scouring the web or asking friends and family about the salon. Check as many reviews as you can before you shortlist a grooming salon.
- Check out the outlet: Visit the salon before the grooming session and check the whole facility. You should also look at the tools and equipment they’ll be using. Make sure everything is clean and hygienic.
- Look for experience and certification: Ask the groomer how many years of experience and whether they have any grooming certification. You don’t want to leave your beloved pet in incompetent hands.
- Compare the prices: Some salons mark their prices with the promise of giving premium services only to give basic services but at the double the cost. Steer clear of such offers and find a salon with reasonable prices and quality services.
- Please book an appointment: It’s always good to book an appointment before taking your pet to the salon. It could be too crowded, and you might end up coming back. To avoid this, we suggest making an appointment beforehand.
Questions to Ask a Dog Groomer in Phoenix
Along with these considerations, ensure you ask the groomer enough questions before the session. Address all your queries at this moment and be thorough. It’s your pet on the line, so you don’t want to leave any gaps. Not sure about what to ask them?
Here are a few common questions to help get you started:
- Have you had any experience with my breed of dog before?
- How will you handle my dog if they get scared or anxious?
- What will be included in this grooming package?
- What are your emergency procedures?
- Where will I wait for their session?
- Will my dog be getting a potty break during the session?
Feel free to add more questions to this list. You can even add questions specific to your pet and its needs.
Related: What Shampoo Do Groomers Use?
Conclusion For The “Best Dog Groomers in Phoenix”
Try to take your time when you choose the right groomer for your dog. Always consider your pet’s specific needs and personality when you pick a groomer. Check out the list of best dog groomers in Phoenix above and do your own research if you want. Find the right groomer to give your pet some good old pampering.
For more guides similar to this list of dog groomers in Phoenix, you can check out:
Before you bring your companion to a dog groomer in Phoenix, you can learn more by watching “Dog Grooming Cost and Extra Charges You Can Expect to Pay” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.