If you’re searching for the best Boston Terrier breeders in Pennsylvania, then you’ve come to the right place. The Boston Terrier has a naturally beautiful black and white coat, like a real tux fitted to their size. It is why they are popularly known as the ‘American Gentleman.’ However, they’re not just called gentlemen; they are quite a gentleman in temperament. Originally bred as fighting dogs, they are quite the opposite – gentle, loving, and playful companions. Their small size makes them perfect for apartment dwellers.
Boston Terriers adore children and entertain people of all ages with their antics and unique expressions. They make good companions, especially for older people. Do not mistake their size for fragility – they are pretty sturdy and muscular. They have an adorable pair of eyes that contribute to their beautiful good looks. Unfortunately, having a short nose makes them sensitive to heat, and their short coat makes them susceptible to the cold. So they should be kept indoors during extreme climates.
Boston Terrier Puppies For Sale in Pennsylvania
Here are some of the best Boston Terriers in and around Pennsylvania.
1. PuppySpot’s Boston Terriers for Pennsylvania
If you’re searching for Boston Terriers breeders in Pennsylvania, we highly suggest checking out PuppySpot first. PuppySpot is a vast marketplace that will provide you a list of available Boston Terriers that’ll ship directly to Pennsylvania. Even though breeders are outside of Pennsylvania, these Boston Terrier breeders are all mostly reputable since PuppySpot has strict guidelines before any listings. Boston Terrier breeders are all strictly screened, which means you won’t have to worry about encountering any puppy mills. We highly recommend you check out the website before continuing your search for a Boston Terrier breeder in Pennsylvania.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Boston Terriers
2. Heavenly Haas Boston Terrier
First on the list of Boston Terrier breeders in Pennsylvania is Heavenly Haas Boston Terrier. Breeding Boston Terriers since 1997, Heavenly Haas’ has dedicated itself to breeding the AKC standard Boston Terriers. They are based in South-Central Pennsylvania. Their contrasting black and white coat gives them the classic look of the American Gentleman’. These dogs make a loving family member. They don’t just make great showstoppers but are also fantastic therapy dogs. They take great delight in car rides and love a good soccer match with the kids, and do you know what they love the most? Sitting on your lap!
The breeder breeds only once a year to maintain the standard of high quality. They rear the puppies at home and give them unconditional love and attention. They raise faithful Bostons with a calm temperament. All puppies are AKC registered. They have tested all their breeds with CERF and are Patella checked. They intend to send their puppies to their respective homes for a life full of good health and happiness.
Heavenly Haas Boston Terrier Details
- Location: Outside Morgantown, Pennsylvania
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (610) 913-8124
- Website: Heavenly Haas Boston Terriers
3. Kigers Bostons
Located in Western Pennsylvania, Kigers Bostons is a small hobby breeder and exhibitor. They treat their Bostons like beloved family members. They raise their dogs at home and breed for temperament and health. They are proud of their dogs, and they strive to breed for the betterment and according to the Boston Terrier standard.
They put a lot of love, devotion, and thought into each litter that they produce. They also make sure to health test their puppies. In addition, they place all their puppies on a spay/neuter contract. Kigers Bostons are the Boston Terrier Club of America and the Boston Terrier Club of Western Pennsylvania. Their website has dedicated sections to their boys, girls, and upcoming stars in the show dog world.
Kigers Bostons Details
- Location: 6171 N. Edinburg Rd, Edinburg, Pa 16116
- Phone: (724) 654-3602
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Kigers Bostons
4. Ridgewood Kennels II
Their story began 50 years ago, with a surprise litter of puppies in the back of their childhood home. What started as a hobby turned into a sideline and then a full kennel and store. They were part of an Australian Shepherd rescue group and ran up and down the East Coast to take their dogs to their final forever homes. All those involved in the rescue group have grown up with multiple pets, including horses, dogs, and birds, and have been passionate about rescuing those in need. In addition, their experience has given them an excellent knowledge of the breeding community.
Their family-run business has now partnered with 5-star breeders and two stores – in Kinzers and Shrewsbury. They specialize in small dog breeds because they have lesser health problems. They register their purebred Ridgewood puppies with ACA (American Canine Association). Their partner kennels are State Licensed and inspected, along with a USDA approval. They place their puppies with all seven immunizations completed, along with two dewormings. They also send them home with a written lifetime warranty.
Ridgewood Kennels II Details
- Website: Ridgewood Kennels II
AA Ridgewood Kennels II Shrewsbury
5. Long Island Boston Terriers
Breeding since 1997, their Boston Terriers are selectively bred, loved, and nurtured. They offer the best-tempered, healthiest Boston babies on a professional basis. They take great pride in their puppies, working with this perfectly splendid bully breed for more than 20 years. They consider bringing lifelong best friends to their loving future families to be their greatest joy. They have a Zero Tolerance Policy against puppy mills or substandard breeding methods.
They take pride in providing the finest Boston Terriers around. Long Island Boston Terriers are authorized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) and provide a special AKC Registration Form to each of their puppies’ future parents. The AKC is the largest purebred dog registration globally and the most recognized in the United States. They support and enrich the lives of dogs as well as their families.
- Choosing the perfect puppy: Scroll through the pictures on their website and select the American Gentleman of your choice.
- Meet the breeders: Select the day and time to come with your new puppy in person at the breeder’s location. They keep themselves open seven days a week.
Along with a 1 Year Health Guarantee, they also provide Exclusive Lifetime Support.
Long Island Boston Terriers Details
- Location: Eastern LongIsland, New York
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (631) 513-8257
- Website: Long Island Boston Terriers
6. Toba’s Kennels
Last on the list of Boston Terrier breeders in Pennsylvania is Toba’s Kennels. The breeder has lived with Boston Terriers their entire life. Having an uncle who was a Boston Terrier breeder and a judge at dog shows, the breeder was exposed to the world of conformation dog shows. Each family member had a Boston Terrier to grow up with, and the breeder had a dream of showing and breeding their dogs one day. Located in the New York area, they have been a Boston Terriers and Boxers breeder since 2009.
They pride themselves on their relationship with their puppy buyers. They have had play dates with their pies after leaving for their future homes. Not just that, they had even extended to puppy sitting when their new families were away on vacation. Many of their puppies’ new families have come back to purchase a second puppy as a companion to their first. They feed their dogs the best quality dog food, with vitamins and other supplements, to guarantee the most prolonged and healthiest life they can provide to them.
Toba Stutz / Toba’s Kennels Details
- Address: 5 Donbrook Road, Pound Ridge, NY 10576
- Phone: (914) 764-8369
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Toba’s Kennels
Choosing a Boston Terrier Breeder in Pennsylvania
Choosing a cute puppy for your home is indeed an exciting chapter in your life, so you must make the most of it. Personally, meeting the breeder with your family is the best choice, that way, you can also see how to find your family members are of the puppy. But before you make the grand decision, here are some pointers to check out:
- Make sure the papers are legit: To bring home a purebred puppy, you must ensure that the breeder’s papers are well-organized. Wanting a true-bred Boston terrier can be pricier, but the documents must be legit and correct when you’re paying a higher price. Genetic testing and complete registration and showing call for a higher price.
- Health Guarantees: Make sure you get a guarantee of the health of your puppy. Some breeders give a month’s guarantee, and some provide a lifetime guarantee.
- Features: Check the features of your soon-to-be-baby for the AKC standard and whether they would seem worthwhile to take home to your family.
- Health Screening: Check and see whether your potential puppy has been health tested for any genetic issues or health conditions that could develop in the future. These include eye problems like cataracts, tumors, or thyroid.
- Learn about the breeder: It is one of the most important things to check – you must find out if the breeder is authentic, isn’t into backyard breeding, and does not use unethical practices. Imagine how disheartening it would be if you found out that your cute little Boston has come home with multiple genetic defects and isn’t vaccinated. Or that he has issues with his temperament and has not been socialized! Your breeder must be a part of at least one Canine club, like the AKC, ACA, or any local breeder club.
- Meet the parents: You should be allowed to see the dam and sire of your future puppy. If the breeder allows it happily, then you shouldn’t worry about them being genuine. Meeting the parents will give you an idea of how your puppy will grow up to be.
More Breeders: Best Boston Terrier Breeders in the United States.
Conclusion For The “Best Boston Terrier Breeders in Pennsylvania”
We hope this list of Boston Terrier breeders in Pennsylvania will help you bring home a beloved puppy companion. If you’re planning to purchase from unknown Boston Terrier breeders, we suggest that you do your research before making any decisions. There are countless Boston Terrier puppy mills out there, and it’s best to avoid them.
You can find more Boston Terrier breeders from other locations if this could help you or your friends:
- Best Boston Terrier Breeders in North Carolina
- Best Boston Terrier Breeders in Illinois
- Best Boston Terrier Breeders in California
To learn more about the Boston Terrier dog breed, watch “Boston Terrier Dogs 101 – The American Gentlemen” from Animal Facts down below: