To ensure that you get your hands on the perfect puppy, we have prepared the ultimate list of Aussiedoodle breeders in New England. But before diving into the list, let’s talk about Aussiedoodles.
Known for its intelligence, gorgeous looks, and friendly nature, the Aussiedoodle is unlike any other breed. It is always ready for an adventure and will love you for life. The adorable creature gets along with everyone, from kids to other pets.
Before scrolling down this list of Aussiedoodle breeders in New England, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Shih Poo Breeders in New England and Best Sheepadoodle Breeders in New England.
Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale in New England
As it is a relatively new crossbreed, everyone seems interested in it. You cannot expect to find a more loyal dog even if you try. The fact is that the Aussiedoodle is for everyone. It is highly affectionate and gives the best hugs. You will always have a fun time with it.
1. PuppySpot’s Aussiedoodles For New England
PuppySpot is regarded as one of the top companies in the dog niche. They are especially known for having a very high breeding standard, only hiring the best hands for the job. And as a result, they are sought by many.
PuppySpot is changing the game. Nowadays, more people go to online websites to get their dogs than their neighborhood breeders. PuppySpot offers a simple and effective way to get your dream dog. So far, they’ve had plenty of success, having already sold more than 200,000 puppies.
PuppySpot was founded over ten years ago to offer a new way to adopt new puppies, easy, practical, and comfortable. They were particularly able to grow due to building a reputation of being some of the highest quality breeders in the market. And has a notorious reputation for hiring new breeders. Nowadays, they are one of the best websites you can visit to get your puppy, providing comfort and quality.
PuppySpot loves everything about dogs, and they have created the chance for you to adopt one by doing as much work as having to order a pizza. When it comes to breeding, their main goal is to breed happy and healthy puppies and help them find a family to lead a happy life with.
- Quality: Every Puppy bred by PuppySpot is bred following AKC regulations, which are some of the best in the industry. Furthermore, they are in the best possible hands for the job.
- Care: PuppySpot is not a puppy mill. On the contrary, every puppy receives a lot of care and attention to make sure they grow to be full of happiness and personality.
- Certainty: Every PuppySpot puppy on the webpage has already been born, making it easy to know exactly what you’re getting.
- Practicality: PuppySpot provides a comfortable and practical option for getting your new dog. In addition, no matter where you are in New England, Aussiedoodle breeders on the platform can send you your new puppy right to your doorstep.
2. Harmony Hill Doodles
One of the best Aussiedoodle breeders in New England is Harmony Hill Doodles. It is committed to raising excellent puppies that you want to bring back home. The breeder offers Aussiedoodles and Bernedoodles.
You cannot go wrong with Harmony Hill Doodles by boasting healthy parents and great bloodlines. Its puppies have an extraordinary temperament. Nothing is more important to the breeder than to provide well socialized and healthy puppies.
Each dog comes with a 2-year health guarantee against life-threatening congenital disabilities. It starts socializing from an early age and spends time around kids. The breeder goes out of its way to ensure that its puppies have no trouble transitioning to a new home.
The best thing about the breeder is that it always provides support no matter how old your Aussiedoodle gets. It does not get better than this. The parents of each puppy have to undergo extensive health testing. Hence, you can rest assured knowing that your new pet is healthy.
The breeder also offers a guardian program. It aims to spread love through its standard-sized puppies. Moreover, it follows the best nutrition practices so that its dogs lead a long life. You can submit your puppy application today to show your interest.
Harmony Hill Doodles’ Contact Details
- Website: Harmony Hill Doodles
- Address/Location: Rochester, Massachusetts
- Phone Number: (508) 728-3697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Harmony Hill Doodles’ Facebook
3. Sterling Brook Doodles
Sterling Brook Doodles is the next breeder that offers Aussiedoodle puppies in New England. It strives to provide a healthy and happy start to its dogs. Quality is guaranteed when you get a puppy from them. Each puppy is provided with love and the utmost care.
As it is a family-run breeder, it treats its Aussiedoodles as family members and maintains high standards of excellence. With over ten years of experience, it offers premium doodles that you cannot expect to find elsewhere.
Even after you have adopted a puppy from the breeder, it is always here to respond to your queries and discuss any concerns that you might have. As the Aussiedoodles are provided social experience, they enjoy being around people and other pets.
Other breeds that are also offered include Bernedoodles and Goldendoodles. Sterling Brook Doodles ensures that each interested pet parent is paired with a puppy with a suitable personality and temperament. All you have to do is send an email to the breeder, and it will get back to you at the earliest. The earlier you reach out, the better.
Sterling Brook Doodles’ Contact Details
- Website: Sterling Brook Doodles
- Address/Location: Sterling, Connecticut
- Phone Number: (401) 487-4036
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Sterling Brook Doodles’ Facebook
4. Cuddly Doodes
Cuddly Doodes is known for its quality Aussiedoodle puppies for sale in New England. It is also a family-run breeder that operates in the beautiful town of Jay in Maine. If you want to make sure that you get a dog that has been given extra love and care, it is a great option.
The puppies are allowed to play fetch, ball, and Frisbee. They also get to cover the surrounding walking trails and love cuddling. You can count on Cuddly Doodes to get home-raised, adaptable, socialized, well-behaved, and healthy Aussiedoodles.
Only the happiest puppies are available. The breeder does not provide unhealthy or sick dogs. Hence, you have nothing to worry about. When you adopt from them, you get to join the family. This is why you have to send your pictures along with your application.
With a dedicated puppy culture program and a focus on early neurological stimulation, you will never have to deal with an unpleasant situation. The dogs are provided duck eggs, goat yogurt, and milk to ensure perfectly healthy.
The breeder follows a more holistic approach. It even acclimates the puppies to vehicle rides. Thus, you can expect to get an Aussiedoodle that enjoys car rides. You will get a leash, puppy food, a variety of toys, a microchip packet, and medical records when you adopt from the breeder. The puppies also come with a 2-year warranty against any life-threatening defect.
Cuddly Doode’s Contact Details
- Website: Cuddly Doodes
- Address/Location: Jay, Maine
- Phone Number: (207) 330-1814
- Email: CuddlyDoodes@gmail.com
- Social Media: Cuddly Doode’s Facebook
5. NEK Doodles
Last on the list of Aussiedoodle breeders in New England is NEK Doodles. You will find the genetic quality of its puppies to be unrivaled. As a small-scale breeder, its dogs are part of a family and are given a high-quality developmental foundation.
If you want a companion dog that has a great temperament, you do not need to look any further. The breeder conducts genetic testing to ensure that only the best puppies are offered. They are provided with excellent training and know-how to socialize with others.
What sets NEK Doodles apart is that it makes sure that interested pet parents get to bond with new puppies via webcam from day one. All you have to do is deposit a litter. Thus, you would have an easier time bonding with your Aussiedoodle.
Positive behavioral conditioning is ensured for familiarizing puppies with different commands and situations. It allows you to get a puppy that is responsive to directions and a quick learner. Weighing just 30 to 40 pounds, its Aussiedoodles are available in various colors, including Black & White and Merle.
NEK Doodles’ Contact Details
- Website: NEK Doodles
- Address/Location: St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- Phone Number: (443) 465-0706 and (585) 750-4924
- Email: NEKDoodles@gmail.com
How to Choose One of the Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in New England?
The most difficult decision you need to make is deciding which Aussiedoodle breeder to select. To help point you in the right direction, you should consider here are some things.
- Reputation: You have to learn more about the breeder’s reputation to ensure that you adopt the best Aussiedoodle.
- Health Checks: Since a healthy dog should be on the top of your mind, you need to look for a breeder that conducts health checks regularly.
- Health Warranties: Besides health checks, you also must consider health warranties.
- DNA Testing: Genetic defects are more common than you think. To stay safe, you need to select a breeder that conducts DNA testing and shares the results with you.
- Vaccinations: Always look for a breeder that vaccinates its dogs. It will help reduce the possibility of the puppy suffering from any major illness. Make sure that the dog you adopt has been recently vaccinated. Otherwise, you would have to get the Aussiedoodle vaccinated on your own.
- Communication: Being able to communicate with your dog is essential. It would allow you to have a great time with it. Therefore, you must choose a breeder with a dedicated socialization program for its Aussiedoodles.
More Information about Aussiedoodle Breeders in New England
What Is The Cost of Dog Adoption in New England?
The cost of adopting a dog in New England depends entirely on the breed. Although you can get a puppy for as little as $300, a designer dog will cost you $2,000 or even more.
Are There Aussiedoodles in New England?
There are all types of dogs in New England, including Aussiedoodles and other Doodle crossbreeds like Bernedoodles and Goldendoodles.
Can New England Residents Get A Dog?
Yes, every resident of New England can get a dog of their choice. However, it is always good to speak with your landlord before you adopt one.
Related: How Much Does an Aussiedoodle Cost?
Conclusion For The “Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in New England”
The Aussiedoodle is one of the most intelligent breeds out there. It is dynamic and extremely beautiful. You will find its personality to be charming, and its eagerness will lift your mood even on the worst of days.
If you want an enthusiastic puppy and are always ready to head out, you cannot go wrong with the Aussiedoodle. Get a puppy from a reputable Aussiedoodle breeder for the best experience.
For more guides similar to this list of Aussiedoodle breeders in New England, you can check out:
- Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in Rhode Island
- Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in Arizona
- Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in Kentucky
Before you bring home an Aussiedoodle puppy from a breeder in New England, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “Aussiedoodle Dogs 101 – Everything You Need to Know” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.