If you’re looking for Labrador Puppies for Sale in Wyoming, you’re in the right place. For more than 28 years, Labradors have been the most popular dogs in the United States, and in Wyoming, which has been deemed the most pet-friendly state in the U.S., you’d never miss Labrador Puppies for sale.
And it’s a good reason that Labradors are loved by many across the country. Labradors are intelligent, full of energy, and eager to please, making them excellent companions and even great with children.
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with Labrador puppies in Wyoming for sale, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Basset Hound Puppies in Las Vegas and Best Doberman Breeders in Las Vegas.
Labrador Breeders in Wyoming
To help you find your next perfect Labrador Puppy, we’ve compiled a list of the top breeders in Wyoming and some tips and tricks to help you ease into a life with Labrador Puppies. Read on to learn all you need to find and care for your next furbaby.
1. PuppySpot’s Labradors For Wyoming
First on the list of breeders with Labrador puppies in Wyoming is PuppySpot. Adopting a pet is a new experience. However, it isn’t as easy as it might seem to many. There are several complications to it that you might have to face when bringing home a Labrador puppy. Each dog breed is different, and you must follow proper steps and guidance to look after a dog.
If you are new to this puppy and pets world and don’t know much about it, you are in luck because you got the services of PuppySpot. PuppySpot is a community of dog lovers (including Labrador Retrievers) committed to connecting the nation’s top breeders to caring, responsible individuals and families. They hold themselves and their customers to the highest standards and aim to improve the life of each puppy, breeder, and owner who joins their family.
Besides that, PuppySpot is a trustworthy and reliable place to buy your pet puppy. They have sold over 200,000 puppies to over 200,000 families. Moreover, to ensure that the puppy reaches you in the best health, the PuppySpot conducts a head-to-tail health test. PuppySpot also offers customer support after the sale. You can also call them for advice on various elements of dog ownership, such as nutrition, medication, and training.
On their site, they give detailed answers about each dog breed. You can learn about a dog breed’s behavior, grooming, preferences, and concerns by clicking on it. All of this data is quite useful in making an informed decision. Furthermore, the pros at the PuppySpot can recommend a dog breed based on your wellbeing. For example, if you don’t have much time to take your Labrador for a walk daily, they will recommend a breed whose health won’t be compromised by staying home for long.
About 10% of all entrants are approved for listing their puppies on PuppySpot. The rest of the breeders are screened out by the strict criteria of PuppySpot. Moreover, this site only lists the newly born Labrador puppies, so you will know precisely what you are getting. Apart from that, also partnerships with the American Humane Society and AKC. PuppySpot also offers strict and transparent standards for pet thieves and dog factories.
PuppySpot, the American Humane Society, and the American Kennel Club are working together to abolish such crimes from society. The central objective of these groups is to develop a positive living environment where living creatures may live without destroying one another.
PuppySpot is a recognized pet lover website by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Those dog breeders with a genuine USDA-approved license can enter the PuppySpot community. Additionally, to become an official member of PuppySpot, breeders must undergo a strict screening and recruitment process.
Because safety is the most crucial aspect of PuppySpot, only about 10% of all dog breeders (including Labrador breeders) would be able to register their puppies. This makes PuppySpot a worthy option if you want to buy a puppy pet. If you are buying a puppy pet for the first time, the customer support team of PuppySpot will assist you in the buying and grooming process.
2. Wyoming Super Dogs
Wyoming Super Dogs specialize in breeding the best Australian Shepherds and Labrador Retrievers. At Wyoming Super Dogs, the Labrador Puppies are raised on a 20-acre farm in a loving home, where they turn out to be loyal, fun, and companions for anyone lucky to adopt them.
Labrador Puppies from Wyoming Super Dogs are vaccinated, dewormed, and have their dew claws removed. Additionally, all the puppies and breeding animals are D.N.A. tested to avoid passing on hereditary diseases. All Labrador Puppies and sires are C.E.R.F., C.N.M., E.I.C., and O.F.A. tested and certified.
Wyoming Super Dogs is registered with A.K.C. and U.K.C. Wyoming Super Dogs has a recommended trainer for Labrador Puppies. You can reach out to the recommended trainer featured on their site if you need training services for your Labrador Puppies. To book or purchase Labrador Puppies from Wyoming Super Dogs, send them an email or give them a call on the listed number below.
You’ll need to pay a refundable deposit fee to be added to a waiting list, with the deposit fee going towards the purchase fee should your application go through and you find the right Labrador Puppy. If you miss out on the Labrador Puppy you wanted, you can wait for the next lot or request a 100% refund, which Wyoming Super Dogs promise to honor.
Wyoming Super Dogs Details
- Website: Wyoming Super Dogs
- Address/Location: 6640 Road 45N Torrington, WY 82240
- Phone Number: (307) 575-0371
- Email: email@example.com
3. Mountain Ridge Labradors, L.L.C.
Mountain Ridge Labradors, L.L.C. are recognized A.K.C. as a H.E.A.R.T breeder. Mountain Ridge Labradors, L.L.C. pride themselves in maintaining the purest Labrador bloodlines, proactively screening for genetic disorders, and planning their breeding appropriately.
All of their Labrador Puppies and sires are screened for genetic disorders such as Centronuclear Myopathy (C.N.M.), O.F.A. eyes, Narcolepsy, O.F.A. hips and elbows, Progressive Retinal Atrophy (P.R.A.), D-Locus, Exercise Induced Collapse (E.I.C.), and Progressive Rode-Cone Degeneration (P.R.C.D.). Mountain Ridge Labradors, L.L.C. insist on maintaining pure bloodlines for their Labradors; thus, they only sell their Labrador Puppies on a spay/ neuter contract.
To purchase a Labrador Puppy from Mountain Ridge Labradors L.L.C., call them or send a message or an email to be added to the waitlist. You should know that to get on the waitlist, you’ll need to pay a deposit fee of $ 400, which would add up to the total costs. An outright purchase is around $ 1200.
Mountain Ridge Labradors
- Website: Mountain Ridge Labradors
- Address/Location: 1920 Autumn Circle Laramie, WY 82070
- Phone Number: (307) 996-8620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Straight Shot Labradors
The story of Straight Shot Labradors is one of passion and a keen interest in breeding Labradors, which was spurred by Annie, a Labrador gifted to the family as a birthday gift. With eight years of experience researching and breeding Labradors, Straight Shot Labradors are adept at ensuring pure breeds are free from common genetic defects.
Aside from maintaining pure Labrador breeds, the family ensures all their Labradors, sires, and puppies get enough outdoor time, which is Labrador heaven, given the breed’s love for the outdoors. By going through their website, you feel the Labradors are raised in a tight-knit family, which is good for you since you’re assured of getting a healthy and happy Labrador Puppy.
To adopt a Labrador Puppy from Straight Shot Labradors, send them an email or text message to be added to the waitlist. You can expect a non-refundable $ 250 deposit fee which counts towards the purchase fee. Total costs are in the range of $ 2200 – $ 3800.
Straight Shot Labradors
- Website: Straight Shot Labradors
- Address/Location: Meridan, WY 82081
- Phone Number: (307) 275-5597 and (307) 509-9341
- Email: email@example.com
5. Cross Country Retrievers
Cross Country Retrievers are probably the best Labrador Puppies breeder in Wyoming if you’re looking for purebred Labradors screened for all the major genetic disorders. In their own words, Cross Country Retrievers’ goal is to create “exceptional Labrador breeds that will give back to the many veterans who’ve given so much for our country.” There can never be a nobler cause than this.
However, you shouldn’t shy away if you’re not a veteran. Cross Country Retrievers sell Labrador Puppies to anyone who’s just as loving and needs a Labrador companion. Best of all, the proprietor of Cross Country Retrievers is a professional dog trainer, and you can request training for your Labrador puppy at a fee.
For veterans, the training service is done for free. If you would like to adopt a Labrador Puppy from Cross Country Retrievers, you can call them on the listed numbers below or email or text message to reserve your Labrador Puppy.
Cross Country Retrievers Details
- Website: Cross Country Retrievers
- Address/Location: Douglas, Wyoming
- Phone Number: (307) 222-2197
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing a Labrador Breeder in Wyoming
Here’s what you should consider when choosing a Labrador Puppy Breeder in Wyoming:
- Health checks and verifiable documents support the same: Ensure the breeder provides up-to-date and verifiable health and genetic test documents for the Labrador Puppies and their sires.
- How Labrador and the breeding animals are treated: Ask to see where the Labrador Puppies and the breeding animals live. Please take note of how they are fed and groomed. A clean and humane environment and proper nourishment guarantee you’ll be getting healthy and happy Labrador Puppies.
- Ask about the breeder from local vets, groomers, or even Kennel clubs: You can learn more about a breeder’s practices and overall reputation by asking about the breeder at the local Kennel clubs, vets, or even groomers.
- Ask many questions: While this may seem unnecessary, it could save you a lot of trouble. You can learn more about the breeder and your next furbaby by asking questions like why the breeder got into it, how they care for the Labradors, or even general knowledge topics. A willingness to answer your questions, and even based on the breeder’s enthusiasm on the subject, shows you’ve struck gold.
As a general rule, Labrador Puppies should only be rehomed when they are at least eight weeks old. Consider this a red flag if a breeder suggests rehoming the puppies before they’re eight weeks old.
More About Labrador Puppies From Wyoming
Labradors are great, and to ensure your Labrador Puppy is healthy and happy, here are a few things you need to know:
- Labradors require a lot of space. Given that the breed has a lot of energy and is bouncy, it is best to have lots of outdoor space before getting a Labrador Puppy.
- Labradors need training at an early age.
- Labrador Puppies love attention. You can tell by their eagerness and friendliness, even when they’re older. So make sure you can make time for your Labrador Puppy before getting one.
- Get chewing toys for your Labradors. Labradors tend to bite and chew due to their history as retrievers, so to avoid having the Labrador chew household appliances, get it a toy instead.
- Labradors require relatively more food. Compared to smaller breeds like Poodles, Labradors have slightly more appetite, partly due to their huge size and playful nature. However, only give the recommended serving rations to your Labrador to prevent any chance of obesity.
- Labradors need grooming too. Just like other breeds, Labradors- puppies included, require regular grooming.
Conclusion For “Labrador Puppies In Wyoming For Sale”
In the most pet-friendly state in the United States, you are almost sure to find amazing Labrador Puppies for Sale. With the breeders mentioned above, you can be sure you’ll find amazing Labrador Puppies for Sale. Sure, you’ll come across swindlers and unprofessional breeders, but this shouldn’t deter your pursuit of the best. Follow the tips and tricks mentioned in this article, and you’ll be home with your perfect fur baby before you know it. All the best in your search!
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Labrador puppies in Wyoming for sale, you can check out:
- Best Labrador Breeders in Vermont
- Best Labrador Breeders in Nevada
- Best Labrador Breeders in Alabama
Before bringing home a Labrador companion from a breeder in Wyoming, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “10 Things Only Labrador Dog Owners Understand” down below:
Garrett loves animals and is a huge advocate for all Doodle dog breeds. He owns his own Goldendoodle named Kona. In addition, he volunteers at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley, where he fosters dogs and helps animals. Garrett enjoys writing about Doodles and believes that dogs can teach humans more about how to live than humans can teach a dog.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.