Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for the best dog groomers in Spokane. Spokane is often called Lilac City because of the subtle lilac hue that spreads across the scenic and beautiful city. It is, without a doubt, a beautiful place to live and spend time with loved ones.
Among these loved ones are not just friends and family but also the precious pets that accompany us throughout our days. If you are a pet owner in this area searching for the best dog groomers in Spokane, you’ve come to the right place.
In this guide, we will explore some of the best dog groomers in Spokane and all they have to offer to their furry clients. We’ll look at the range of services, atmosphere, quality of staff and much more. So, if you want to find out more, stay tuned with us.
Before scrolling down this list of dog groomers in Spokane, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Dog Daycares in Spokane.
Find a Dog Groomer Near Me in Spokane
After conducting a lot of research and checking out numerous reviews, we decided to recommend these best dog groomers in Spokane. Spokane has many great salons, but to keep things short and sweet, we only landed on these dog groomers.
1. Bark’R Boutique – The Cat’s Meow
Let’s start this list of the best dog groomers in Spokane with the Bark’R Boutique – The Cat’s Meow pet grooming salon. This salon specializes in dog grooming and cat grooming and serves the residents of Spokane.
The owner of the establishment, Margaret Ferrell, is a professional dog groomer with over 15 years of field experience. She, along with her very well-trained staff, makes sure to take care of your pet just like their own. They have a team of 6 expert groomers and eight support staff who conduct the full grooming sessions.
They also have a wide range of services to choose from, with prices varying on the condition of your puppy. Some grooming services you can expect to get here are bathing, gland expressions, brush-outs, nail trims, and even full-body haircuts.
Bark’R Boutique – The Cat’s Meow Details
- Location: 15701 East Sprague Avenue Spokane Valley, WA 99037
- Website: Bark’R Boutique
- Phone Number: (509) 844-8311
- Email: email@example.com
2. The Yuppy Puppy
Our second contender in the best dog groomers in Spokane is The Yuppy Puppy. Such a cute name, right? This dog grooming and self-wash station are available for all puppies living in Spokane. With their self-wash service, you can bath your pet with ease while also using the salon’s all-natural cleaning products. This is great for when you want to give your dog a quick wash instead of a full grooming session.
Also, this salon has a group of mascots who are there to greet and socialize with your pets as they come in for their session. They are also great with stressed, anxious, or scared pets who need a bit of special care and attention. They have a wide range of grooming services to choose from, which include bathing, ear cleaning, nail trimming, haircuts, and much more.
The Yuppy Puppy LLC Details
- Location: 9511 North Newport Highway, Spokane, WA 99218
- Website: The Yuppy Puppy LLC
- Phone Number: (509) 467-8221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Spokane Paw Prints Grooming
The next salon to fall among the best dog groomers in Spokane is Spokane Paw Prints Grooming. This grooming salon has been in business since 2015 and is known for its excellent service and qualified team of groomers.
They are known to take in dogs of many sizes and breeds and promise to pamper each dog lovingly in each session. You can also get cat grooming services at this salon. Along with that, you can enjoy their numerous grooming services. You can also do pick-up and drop-off services for your puppy.
Moreover, they have a very nice and clean facility equipped with some of the best grooming equipment. They are also a fully insured salon. Some grooming services you can get at the Spokane Paw Prints Grooming salon are haircuts, baths, ear cleaning, nail trimming, de-matting, flea treatments, pet tattoos, etc.
Spokane Paw Prints Grooming Details
- Location: 18 East Heroy, Spokane, WA 99207
- Website: Spokane Paw Prints Grooming
- Phone Number: (509) 720-8773
- Email: email@example.com
4. Dee’s Dog Grooming
Another of the best dog groomers in Spokane is Dee’s Dog Grooming. This is one of the oldest salons on this list, with launch dates going back to 1967. They have some of the best staff who are extremely qualified and experienced in dog grooming.
They are a family-run business with a very loyal base of customers who have been coming to them for years. They offer their clients a unique grooming experience by personalizing each session to fit the specific dog’s needs. All staff members treat their furry clients with a lot of love and care and are very gentle in the grooming process.
They also are known to be very good with dogs who have special needs or maybe scared and anxious. They have a wide range of grooming services to choose from. You can get nail trimming, ear and eye cleaning, flea and tick treatments, pedicures, and much more.
Dee’s Dog Grooming Details
- Location: 3809 North Walnut Street, Spokane, WA 99205
- Website: Dee’s Dog Grooming
- Phone Number: (509) 325-0017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Puppy Pad
Last on the list of the best dog groomers in Spokane is “The Puppy Pad.” This is a dog grooming facility that has been around since 2010. They provide their services to some breeds, including poodles, huskies, border collies, and more. They have a team of four expert pet groomers who offer their services in both package and a la carte form. Their owner, Christina, is a former veterinary assistant and dog boarding technician.
Also, this salon uses the Thera-Clean microbubble system in its grooming sessions. This system helps the staff get rid of any dirt, yeast, allergens, or bacteria in your puppy without them feeling discomfort. Some of the other grooming services include bathing, brushing, nail trimming, gland expressions, and much more.
The Puppy Pad Details
- Location: 7810 North Market Street Spokane, WA 99217
- Website: The Puppy Pad
- Phone Number: (509) 467-6115
- Email: email@example.com
And that finishes off our list of the best dog groomers in Spokane. Feel free to keep this search on and discover other great dog groomers in the area.
How to Choose a Dog Groomer From Spokane
Here are a few questions to aid your search when picking out the best dog groomer for your little puppy.
- How well kept is the facility? Before dropping off your puppy, check the facility and the salon’s environment. Make sure you check the salon’s cleanliness and hygiene along with the equipment they use.
- Should you be booking an appointment? Booking an appointment is the best way to go for a grooming session. With a walk-in session, you won’t be sure if the salon has the time and space to groom your pet. So, better to stay prepared and book an appointment.
- Have you checked the dog groomer for certifications? Check for certification and documentation of the grooming before dropping off your pet. The certification can reassure you that the groomer is experienced enough to handle your dog and its needs.
- Did you look through customer reviews? Ask around for reviews and recommendations for the salon you settle on. Word of mouth travels fast, so if a salon has a bad review, you’ll find out about it if you ask around.
Questions to Ask a Dog Groomer From Spokane
Aside from these tips, you can also consider asking the groomer some questions before the session. This is very important in understanding whether this is the right groomer for you and your puppy.
In case you aren’t sure where to start, we’ve rounded up some commonly asked questions to help get you started:
- How do you deal with pets that are anxious or afraid?
- Do you have any previous experience with my dog’s breed?
- Do you use heated dryers?
- Where and how do you keep the pets while waiting for their grooming session?
- How long have you been doing this?
- What sort of treats are you using during the grooming session?
Feel free to add more questions to this list. You can also add questions specific to your dog’s needs and requirements from the groomer.
Conclusion For The “Best Dog Groomers in Spokane”
Well, that’s all from us for the best dog groomers in Spokane. Remember to take your time with this process and look at all the aspects before settling on a salon.
You also should consider the special needs of your pet before making this decision. Please give them a pampering session they’ll deserve and choose among the best dog groomers in Spokane today.
For more guides similar to this list of dog groomers in Spokane, you can check out:
- Best Dog Groomers in Vancouver
- Best Dog Groomers in Oklahoma City
- Best Dog Groomers in Salt Lake City
Before you bring your dog to a groomer in Spokane, you can learn more about the costs by watching “Cost of Dog Grooming Services” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.