If your search for Boxer breeders in Indiana brought you here, then you are in luck. We have compiled a comprehensive list of reliable Boxer breeders in the state. Boxers are known for being high-energy dogs that like keeping busy. They make for loyal pets and enjoy the company of their masters.
A Boxer will fiercely guard their family. It is uncommon for it to bark excessively. Since Boxers tend to be vocal, they make a growling noise to communicate with others. They have a short coat that sheds moderately.
Available in a variety of colors, the breeder typically features face markings. Interested pet adopters need to remember that Boxers cannot tolerate hot weather. Therefore, you will have to protect them from the heat. However, you will have an easy time caring for their coats as long as you bathe them occasionally.
Before scrolling down this list of Boxer breeders in Indiana, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best Dog Breeders in Indiana and Best Maltese Breeders in Indiana.
Boxer Puppies For Sale in Indiana
If you want to get a Boxer for your home, you must find the right breeder. To help you with your search, we have prepared the ultimate post that covers the top Boxer breeders.
1. PuppySpot’s Boxers For Indiana
Since you’re searching for Boxer breeders in Indiana, we highly recommend checking out PuppySpot’s online platform. PuppySpot is an incredibly reputable dog marketplace where you can browse for available Boxer puppies right from the comfort of your home in Indiana.
You should note that all Boxer breeders must go through a strict screening process, so you can rest assured knowing that your companion will be safely shipped to your home in Indiana. Before continuing on your journey for Boxer puppies for sale in Indiana, you can check out PuppySpot’s website below.
2. Mike’s Boxer Puppies
One of the best Boxer breeders in Indiana is Mike’s Boxer Puppies. As a family-run breeder, it raises some of the finest European Boxers. With over a decade of experience, it knows how to look after the breed. Boasting a 6-acre farm, it provides the perfect setting for Boxers to socialize and exercise.
It has puppies available a few times every year. Therefore, you should be able to find a dog after you have reserved a spot. Each pet is showered with love. The breeder focuses on maintaining quality bloodlines. It has over 16 years of experience and raises international champions from European countries. Mike’s Boxer Puppies emphasize quality, temperament, and size.
The available puppies are AKC registered, dewormed, vaccinated, and have a 1-year health guarantee. Only genuine adopters are accepted and want to provide Boxers with a loving home. Whether you live in Indiana or any other state, you will be delighted to know that Mike’s Boxer Puppies offers nationwide shipping. In addition, the dogs are health checked by an expert. Please take a look at its newest puppies to order one that is perfect for you.
Mike’s Boxer Puppies’ Contact Details
3. Rambo’s Boxers
The next breeder that offers Boxer puppies in Indiana is Rambo’s Boxers. It is known for its extremely loving puppies who have the warmest hearts and love the company of others. Having an extensive experience in breeding Boxers, Rambo’s is truly committed to what it does.
Only AKC registered. Boxers are available that have a wonderful temperament and tight coat. As early socialization is encouraged, you should have no trouble interacting with their puppies. The breeder makes sure that both the dam and sire complement each other.
Although Boxers are bred for show prospects, they also provide companions you will never want to let go of. Generally, the breeding is done to produce our next show prospect.
Rambo’s Boxers’ Contact Details
- Website: Rambo’s Boxers
- Address / Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Phone Number: (260) 705-5321
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Rambo’s Boxers
4. Almaroad Kennel
A notable breeder that provides some of the best Boxer puppies for sale In Indiana is Almaroad Kennel. It only provides sweet dogs. If you are looking for a breeder that offers puppies with lifetime registration, you do not need to look further.
Select Almaroad Kennel for fully socialized dogs, vaccinated, vet checked, and have had their tails docked. All you need to do is a deposit to reserve a puppy. Then, the breeder will get in touch with you and guide you every step of the way.
With various options to choose from, you can rest assured knowing that the breeder has the puppy of your dreams. It has been around for a long time and focuses on providing the perfect companions.
Almaroad Kennel’s Contact Details
- Website: Almaroad Kennel
- Address / Location: Madison, Indiana
- Phone Number: (812) 701-1813
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Almaroad Kennel’s Facebook
5. Ray Boxer Puppies
Last on the list of Boxer breeders in Indiana is Ray Boxer Puppies. The family-run breeder provides shipping to every corner of the country. It focuses on maintaining a close relationship with interested pet adopters. For the happiest and healthiest Boxer puppies, you will find it a great option.
It is passionate about raising dogs that you will come to love. Each puppy is confident and ready to start a new life with hands-on care. Excellent temperament is guaranteed when you choose the breeder. The fur babies are cared for and showered with affection to ensure proper development.
The dogs are inspected and licensed, ensuring that you have nothing to worry about. The best thing about the breeder is that it provides necessary assistance to both ongoing and future customers. The dogs are delivered through United, Delta, or American Airlines and are transported in a climate-controlled cabin.
The breeder undertakes all the arrangements. You will have to pick up the puppy from the airport. Not only does Ray Boxer Puppies breed Boxers, but it also rescues and rehabilitates them. Check out its available puppies for a chance to become a pet parent.
Ray Boxer Puppies’ Contact Details
- Location: Indiana
How to Choose a Boxer Breeder in Indiana
One of the hardest decisions you need to make is selecting a Boxer breeder. To help you out, here are some things you should consider.
- Reputation: Nothing matters more than reputation. It would be best if you focused on the reputation of the breeder. Otherwise, you would adopt a Boxer from someone who does not provide dedicated support. Besides, you have to be careful about who you select. Reputation provides an idea about what you can expect from the breeder. The more you uncover about the breeder, the better. The worst mistake you can make is overlooking what people have to say. Therefore, you should take some time out to learn as much as possible about the breeder.
- Health Checks: The next thing that you need to consider is health checks. The breeder you select should ensure that you get a healthy Boxer puppy. Always select someone who is committed to the health of their dogs. It will ensure that you adopt a perfectly healthy puppy.
- Health Warranties: Another notable tip that you must think about is health warranties. It is always a good idea to choose a breeder that also provides a health warranty on top of conducting health checks, as it allows you to claim a refund if the dog is found to be suffering from a serious disease.
- DNA Testing: The importance of DNA testing cannot be stressed enough. If you want to bring home a puppy that lives a long life without experiencing any health issues, you need to learn more about its genetics. Ask the breeder to share the DNA results with you to pick out a dog that does not have any genetic disease.
- Vaccinations: Finding a vaccinated dog should be your number one priority. You need to choose a breeder that vaccinates its dogs and provides sufficient evidence. Ensure that the dog has been vaccinated for rabies, parvovirus, coronavirus, and canine influenza.
- Communication: Lastly, you also have to look for a breeder with a socialization program for its puppies. Since a lack of social opportunities would make it difficult for a dog to socialize with you and your family, you must stick to breeders that provide well-socialized puppies.
More Information About Boxer Breeders in Indiana
What is The Cost of a Boxer Dog Adoption in Indiana?
The cost of dog adoption averages around $500 in Indiana. However, you will need to spend much more on a designer breed. The cost will cover the expenses incurred by the breeder to look after the puppy.
Are There Boxers in Indiana?
The Hoosier State is home to a thriving Boxers population. No matter which city you reside in, you are likely to spot the playful breed.
Can Indiana Residents Get a Boxer Dog?
Yes, Indiana residents can adopt as many dogs as they want. You need to consider the only thing that is asking your landlord for permission if you are a renter. Otherwise, you should not encounter any issues.
Conclusion For The “Best Boxer Breeders in Indiana”
There is no denying that Boxers have a regular and distinct look. With a deep chest and short back, they are full of life. You will have to provide sufficient exercise and companionship to ensure that the breed is happy. If you have a busy family, it will keep everyone satisfied.
Boxer puppies will have no trouble adjusting if you live in a city apartment or country estate as long as you allow them to run wild. Make sure that you provide regular walks to keep them healthy.
For more guides similar to this list of Boxer breeders in Indiana, you can check out:
Before you bring home a Boxer puppy from a breeder in Indiana, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “10 Things Only Boxer Dog Owners Understand” down below:
Dr. Sabrina Kong graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in England in 2016 and has been working at a small animal clinic in Northern California since then. She grew up in the Bay Area and got her bachelor’s degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. She also became a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner through a program at the University of Tennessee.
When she isn’t in the clinic taking care of her four-legged patients, she enjoys traveling and trying new foods with her friends and her three-legged dog, Apollo. She adopted Apollo from her clinic when he was a puppy with numerous health issues. Dr. Kong truly cares about taking care of animals.