It can be daunting to look for breeders with Vizsla puppies in Washington. Luckily our team at We Love Doodles has got your back! We’ve created the most in-depth guide for Vizsla breeders in Washington. The Hungarian Vizsla is an adorable hunting dog.
It is one of the most underestimated breeds out there. If you are looking for the perfect family pet, you do not need to look any further. Boasting a gorgeous soft coat, it is very affectionate and gentle.
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with Vizsla puppies in Washington for sale, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Dalmatian Puppies For Sale in Washington and Basset Hound Puppies in Washington For Sale.
Vizsla Breeders in Washington
Considered to be a highly energetic breed, you will need to ensure that it gets plenty of exercises. Outdoorsy individuals can run, explore, and play with a Vizsla. This loving cuddle machine constantly looks for ways to satisfy its pet parents.
However, you will need to find the right breeder to ensure that you bring home a pure breed. The following are some of the best options to help point you in the right direction.
1. Lockwood Eylar
One of the most well-known breeders for Vizsla puppies in Washington is Lockwood Eylar. It has raised dogs for two generations and strives to find them a good home. As it is a family breeder, each puppy is raised with an endless amount of love.
The breeder has extensive knowledge and experience in raising Vizsla puppies. They make sure that every dog is socialized and happy. The best thing about Lockwood Eylar is that it works with interested adopters to ensure they get a puppy that shares similar interests.
If you want to ensure that you get a furry buddy that makes for a great family companion, the breeder is here to help you. The dogs are raised with temperament in mind. The puppy you adopt is guaranteed to be perfectly healthy.
To ensure you have nothing to worry about, the breeder gets the puppy checked by a vet to seek a health clearance. You can request a refund if you encounter any health-related problems or genetic issues.
The puppy you order will be vaccinated, wormed, microchipped, tail docked, have dewclaws removed, and come with an AKC Litter Registration. You can view the current litter to learn more. To speed up the process, you can submit your application.
Lockwood Eylar Details
- Website: Lockwood Eylar
- Address/Location: Okanogan & Spokane, Washington
- Phone Number: (509) 429-0698
- Email: EylarVizslas@outlook.com
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram
2. Jaybren and Tierah
The next puppy breeder offering Vizsla Puppies for sale in Washington is Jaybren and Tierah. It has been around since 1978 and focuses on keeping each dog engaged. Many of its dogs have set records and earned titles for weight pulling, tracking, therapy, hunts, agility, and obedience.
Being awarded the AKC Breeder of Merit Status, you will find the breeder extremely helpful. It is committed to producing healthy and athletic puppies you would love to bring back home. To reserve a puppy for your home, you need to reach out to the breeder. It follows the highest breeding standards and provides the best pets.
Jaybren and Tierah Details
- Website: Jaybren And Tierah
- Address/Location: I-5 Corridor, South of Olympia, Washington
- Phone Number: (360) 273-3781 and (206) 459-0692
- Email: email@example.com
3. Sokoldalu Vizslas
Known for being one of the top Vizsla breeders in Washington, Sokoldalu Vizslas has been raising some of the most adorable little creatures since 2003, when it got its first Vizsla. It started with the AKC competition world and has come a long way.
You will find its dogs to be easy to train and quite intuitive. Get a puppy that can do almost everything from the breeder. Versatility is guaranteed when you choose Sokoldalu Vizslas. It is AKC registered, a member of the Vizsla Club of America, and an AKC Breeder of Merit.
Health is the number one priority of the breeder. You will find its puppies to make the perfect family pet. It strictly follows the guidelines established by the Vizsla Club of America when selling puppies. Pet adopters will get to benefit from a health guarantee.
If you decide you can no longer take care of the dog, you are always welcome to return it. To reduce the possibility of any genetic defects, the breeder ensures that its dogs go through multiple health clearance. It focuses on breeding for improvement.
Please look at its current puppies to decide which one to bring home. It keeps a list of interested adopters and reaches out to families that want a family dog as soon as new litters are born.
Sokoldalu Vizslas Details
- Website: Sokoldalu Vizslas
- Address/Location: Wenatchee, Washington
- Phone Number: (509) 421-1716
- Email: Carla@nwi.net
- Social Media: Sokoldalu Vizslas’ Facebook
4. Kelby Creek Farm
Last on the list of breeders offering Vizsla puppies in Washington is Kelby Creek Farm. It boasts a 25-acre farm that overlooks the beautiful Snoqualmie River. Only quality puppies are offered. The breeder has been around for over 40 years.
As a boutique breeder, only two litters are offered annually. Kelby Creek Farm breeds as a hobby and is an AKC Breeder of Merit. Having some excellent dual champions and fame dogs, its puppies are simply exceptional.
With a lineage that goes back eight generations, each dog has a complete AKC Championship and is healthy. It makes sure that the puppies are expertly cared for, loved, and well-socialized. Plenty of attention is given, and they are exposed to living in a busy household with many guests.
Complete health screening is conducted before the breeding to provide the best dogs. This allows interested pet parents to get their hands on a gentle and social puppy. You must understand that it screens each suitable home before approving an interested adopter.
Kelby Creek Farm Details
- Website: Kelby Creek Farm
- Address/Location: Duvall and Monroe, Washington
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing a Vizsla Breeder in Washington
There is no denying that selecting a breeder can be difficult. However, there’s no need to stress out as the following tips will help you make the right decision.
- Reputation: Before you reach out to any breeder to get a Vizsla, you first need to learn about the breeder’s reputation. Always choose a breeder that has a good reputation. Otherwise, you would end up regretting it. The easiest way to uncover more information about a breeder’s reputation is by using the internet. You can read comments left by previous customers to form an informed opinion.
- Health Checks: The next thing that you need to do is focus on finding a breeder that performs health checks. You must pick out someone who truly cares about the health of their dogs. This would help prevent the possibility of your puppy suffering from any serious illness.
- Health Warranties: As health checks are not enough, you must also consider health warranties. When you choose a breeder that provides a health warranty, you get to protect the money you spend. In case you encounter any issues, you should be able to request a refund or get a new puppy.
- DNA Testing: To ensure your dog has no genetic disease, you must look for a breeder who performs DNA testing and is willing to share the results with you. It will help put your mind at ease.
- Vaccinations: In addition to the above, you must look for a breeder that vaccinates its dogs. It will ensure that the dog is perfectly healthy.
- Communication: Communication is just as important as health. This is why you must find a breeder with a dedicated socialization program for its puppies. Otherwise, social anxiety would deter your new bundle of joy from leading a happy life.
More Information About Vizsla Puppies in Washington
What Is The Cost of Dog Adoption in Washington?
Adopting a dog in Washington will cost at least $350. However, you must be willing to spend more to bring home a designer breeder.
Are There Vizslas in Washington?
Washington is home to a growing population of Vizslas. The breed is widely loved throughout the state. No matter where you might live, chances are that you might have even spotted one.
Can Washington Residents Get A Dog?
Yes, every Washington resident has the right to own a dog. You should not experience any issues as long as you discuss with your landlord that you want to get a puppy.
Conclusion For “Vizsla Puppies in Washington”
The Vizsla makes for an excellent breed that you should bring home. It is highly intelligent and playful. You will never get bored when you own one. If you provide enough attention, it will remain happy and not engage in destructive behavior.
Be prepared to provide a fair amount of socialization. You will appreciate that Vizslas tend to be child-friendly and want to cuddle and play. All you need to do is choose a quality breeder for the best experience.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Vizsla puppies in Washington for sale, you can check out:
If you enjoyed this guide for breeders with Vizsla puppies in Washington for sale, you might want to take a look at the “Vizsla Dog Breed – What To Know” down below:
Garrett loves animals and is a huge advocate for all Doodle dog breeds. He owns his own Goldendoodle named Kona. In addition, he volunteers at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley, where he fosters dogs and helps animals. Garrett enjoys writing about Doodles and believes that dogs can teach humans more about how to live than humans can teach a dog.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.