Here’s what you need to know if you’re searching for breeders with Labradoodle puppies in Mississippi. Labradoodle puppies in Mississippi are as famous in Mississippi as anywhere else in the world. These pocket pets are a hybrid breed, a cross between a Labrador and a Poodle.
Before scrolling down this list of breeders with Labradoodle puppies in Mississippi, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Doberman Puppies in Mississippi For Sale and Chihuahua Puppies in Mississippi For Sale.
Labradoodle Breeders in Mississippi
The Labradoodle is the perfect option if you are looking for a puppy that is friendly, loving, and does not take up a lot of space. New pet parents should consider owning a Labradoodle as it involves minimal responsibility.
However, you must carefully select a breeder as not every breeder provides the support you need. To help you find a quality breeder, we have prepared the ultimate post that looks at some of the most reputable breeders.
Labradoodle Product Recommendations: Best Toyota 4Runner Dog Barriers and Best Bone Broth For Dogs.
1. PuppySpot’s Labradoodles For Mississippi
PuppySpot features easy-to-use search tools to help you find the right puppy. They’ve sold over 200,000 pups so far and come approved by 10,000 verified 5-star reviews. They work with only the best breeders, using the strictest screening process in the country and partnering with the AKC and American Humane Society to guarantee no mills, scammers, or backyard breeders.
Their process contains over 100 different criteria that less than 10% of breeders live up to, so you know your puppy is well looked after. They don’t do waitlists; they only list pups that have already been born, so you know what you’re buying with no shock or surprise.
PuppySpot scores an A+ with Better Business Bureau, and they provide a 10-year health warranty on all of their dogs and a full-body health check before bringing them home to you using their nationwide delivery service.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Labradoodles
- Phone Number: (866) 269-1056
2. Dawson Creek
Dawson Cree or DC Labradoodles is among the best breeders for Labradoodle puppies in Mississippi. It is a small, hobby breeder that offers outstanding puppies you will instantly fall in love with. With a variety of Labradoodle parents, they offer a comprehensive Labradoodle breeding program that focuses on raising healthy and happy dogs.
Each puppy lives as a family member and is treated with just as much respect as its human counterpart. The Labradoodles have a beautiful coat with different hues, including copper-red, auburn, and golden.
Adopting a puppy comes with a blanket, a health guarantee, and age-appropriate vaccination. Dawson Creek offers a new red mini Australian Labradoodle that is incredibly smart, lively, and affectionate. The puppies have distinctive personalities and are available for adoption after extensive health testing. The breeder also genetically tests the puppies.
Dawson Creek Details
- Website: Dawson Creek
- Address: Luka, Mississippi
- Phone Number: (662) 423-1150
- Email: email@example.com
3. Barksdale Labradoodles
You need to know that the next pet breeder in Mississippi is Barksdale Labradoodles. It has more than 15 years of experience breeding dogs. Its Australian Labradoodle puppies are available in standard, medium, and mini sizes. You will be amazed by the color of their coats; you can choose a puppy with apricot, red, chocolate, or black fur.
Labradoodles do not shed hair, so they are the perfect option for those with allergies. The breeder claims the puppies have a very long life, around 15+ years. The best part about puppies is that they do not require a lot of grooming. All you will have to do is brush them once every week. Each dog it offers is friendly and enjoys being around others.
The puppies are available with a health guarantee ensuring they have undergone genetic testing. In addition to the above, you can count on the breeder to vaccinate and deworm its puppies. You also get a lifelong warranty for genetic disabilities. If anything happens, you can return the dog to the breeder and get a new one.
Barksdale Labradoodles Details
- Website: Barksdale Labradoodles
- Address/Location: Magee, Mississippi
- Phone Number: (769) 274-3431
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram
4. Dixie Magnolia Labradoodles
Next up is Dixie Magnolia Labradoodles, a famous Labradoodle breeder in Mississippi. Located just 15 miles from the state capital, this breeder offers wellbred puppies and helps adopters create years of memories and happiness for interested pet parents. Each puppy for adoption is perfectly healthy, friendly, gentle, and well-tempered.
As for the Labradoodle parents, they are OFA certified. Dixie Magnolia Labradoodles is a trustworthy and reputable name. Hence, you have nothing to stress about. The dogs undergo genetic testing, and their joints are certified. Since only one to two litters are produced yearly, you must reach out to the breeder to show interest.
Early Neurological Stimulation exercises are employed from day one to ensure the proper growth of the puppies. Moreover, each puppy has its dewclaws removed and is vaccinated by a certified vet. It is also dewormed. Then, the puppy is examined by an expert and issued a health certificate if it is found healthy.
Dixie Magnolia Labradoodles Details
- Website: Dixie Magnolia Labradoodles
- Address/Location: Terry, Mississippi
- Phone Number: (601) 238-3111
- Email: email@example.com
5. Southern Meadows Australian Labradoodles Alabama
Last on the list of breeders offering Labradoodle Puppies Mississippi is Southern Meadows Australian Labradoodles Alabama. It is a great option if you do not mind driving to the neighboring state for three hours. Its medium and miniature Labradoodle puppies are worth getting.
As the breeder crosses Poodles with multi-generational Labradoodles, you get to adopt a furry buddy that is hypoallergenic and non-shedding. The easygoing and empathetic nature of the puppies will keep you going.
The breeder provides extensive training and has built-in trainers who go out of their way to raise outstanding puppies. You can make a reservation for a planned litter before the dogs sell out fast.
Here is everything that you need to know about the adoption process.
- Start by filling out the Puppy Application. Although you must mention your preferences, there is no guarantee that you will find an exact match. However, the puppy would shine in the personality department.
- Then, the breeder would review your application and contact you to discuss your options.
- Once your application is approved, you must deposit payment using PayPal or Venmo to make a reservation.
- As soon as the puppies are born, you will get an email to inform you. It takes around 6 weeks for the puppies to be given to a pet parent.
Southern Meadows Australian Labradoodles Alabama Details
- Website: Southern Meadows Australian Labradoodles Alabama
- Address/Location: Decatur, Alabama
- Phone Number: (256) 214-6816
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
Choosing a Labradoodle Breeder in Mississippi
Selecting a breeder for Labradoodle puppies requires you to think things through. To help you make the right decision, we share some of the top factors you should consider.
- Reputation: Firstly, you need to learn more about the breeder’s reputation. Only choose a well-reputed breeder, as they are less likely to be scammers. Fortunately, the internet is your best friend for gathering information concerning the breeder’s reputation. Read lots of customer reviews to make up your mind. It will allow you to evaluate where each breeder stands.
- Health Checks: Next, you should ensure that the breeder performs health checks. It is the only way to be sure that the puppies you are adopting are healthy.
- Health Warranties: Some breeders offer health check certificates to provide the physical fitness of their puppies. While it is a good practice, it is not enough. You also need the breeder to provide health warranties. A health warranty for at least a year is recommended.
- DNA Testing: To adopt a puppy that does not suffer from any genetic disease, you must ensure that the breeder performs DNA testing and shares the results with you.
- Vaccinations: Vaccinations also need to be provided to ensure that the puppy is equally happy and healthy. AKC recommends vaccinations for hepatitis, Parvovirus, and Rabies, among others. The breeder should provide a vaccination certificate so that you know that the dog has been fully vaccinated. Always ask for the certificate to make the right choice.
- Communication issues are a serious concern among pet parents, so you must choose a breeder with a dedicated program to keep puppies socialized. Always opt for a breeder that has a socialization program. You can interact with the puppies to determine if the breeder has done a good job or not.
More Information About Labradoodle Breeders in Mississippi
What Is The Cost of Dog Adoption in Mississippi?
Adopting a dog in Mississippi will cost you around $450 to $650. But, you will need to spend over $1,000 for a designer breed. However, the love you will receive from the bundle of joy is priceless.
Are There Labradoodles in Mississippi?
There are plenty of Labradoodles in the Magnolia state for you to choose from.
Can Mississippi Residents Get a Dog?
Yes, residents of Mississippi can get a dog. It is still important that you ask your landlord to stay on the safe side. Moreover, there are many pet-friendly communities in most cities. Hence, you should be able to raise this cute creature at your home.
Conclusion For “Labradoodle Puppies in Mississippi”
Now that you know the top Labradoodle breeders in Mississippi, you can finally adopt one. You will be glad to have decided as the breed will always keep you company. Besides, it does not require as much attention, so you would be able to carry on with your day. Moreover, a quality breeder will provide you with all the information you need to look after a Labradoodle.
Only the best breeders can provide active, playful, and healthy dogs. Therefore, you must choose a reputable breeder and remain wary of backyard breeders. The breeders listed in this article are all verified and stand high in the Mississippi dog breeding community. You cannot go wrong choosing a puppy from them.
For more guides similar to this list of breeders with Labradoodle puppies in Mississippi for sale, you can check out:
- Labradoodle Puppies For Sale in Alaska
- Best Labradoodle Breeders in Nova Scotia
- Best Labradoodle Breeders in Ottawa
Before bringing home a Labradoodle puppy from a breeder in Mississippi, you can learn more by watching the “Labradoodle Dog Breed Guide” down below:
Andy is a full-time animal rescuer and owner of a toy doodle. When he’s not saving dogs, Andy is one of our core writers and editors. He has been writing about dogs for over a decade. Andy joined our team because he believes that words are powerful tools that can change a dog’s life for the better.
Why Trust We Love Doodles?
At We Love Doodles, we’re a team of writers, veterinarians, and puppy trainers that love dogs. Our team of qualified experts researches and provides reliable information on a wide range of dog topics. Our reviews are based on customer feedback, hands-on testing, and in-depth analysis. We are fully transparent and honest to our community of dog owners and future owners.